You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male
  • "MauveCloud" started this thread

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 6:33am

Please suggest some additional mods for me to use alongside these

I have upgraded my computer today, and I'm planning to start a new single-player peaceful world in a day or so with MC 1.10.2 and at least the following mods (if possible; I think a couple of the LiteLoader mods had issues before, and I'm not certain they've been resolved):

Autofish
Batty's Coordinates Plus (Forge version)
BedrockLayer
Better Foliage
Biomes O Plenty
Control Pack
Easy Breeding
Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafski)
Forestry
Gravel Miner
IndustrialCraft 2
Inventory Tweaks
JEI
JourneyMap
Mouse Tweaks
Optifine
VeinMiner
Waila
Wawla

Can anyone suggest some mods to add that would be complementary, without adding much competing/redundant content? Availability of BDCraft texture patches for the mods would help, though it's not critical for said patches to be updated to 1.10.2 - I can try to tackle that myself if necessary.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MauveCloud" (Sep 10th 2016, 6:54am)