You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 1:52pm

mass fabricator and redstone comparator

does anyone know how redstone comparator and mass fabricator interact? im trying to make a mass fabricator only work when there's scrap inside, so i try to use redstone comparator but i failed D:

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 3:08pm

Which version of Minecraft are you trying it on?
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 9:15pm

I just made all IC2 machines with inventory support the comparator.
Check out my mods here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 18th 2016, 9:30pm

The mass fabricator overrides it and returns the energy component's comparator override anyway (in 1.10), so that won't have changed it. Not really sure what you'd do with the amount of energy it has currently stored in it anyway as most of the time it would be 0 because it's being used to make UU (if the internal tank is full it would start storing EU up though).
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 3:53am

im using 1.7.10 IC2

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 6:32am

You could probably use BC gates to detect scrap then.
Check out my mods here.

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 11:00am

ok thanks! greatfully i have BC running too :D

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 12:22pm

wow! it really worked! thank you so much !

Counter:

Hits today: 7,137 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,338,577