You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 6:03pm

Bug report: this mod does not handle higher-resolution gui textures properly. I initially noticed it with the Molecular Transformer (in survival), and that is what the screenshots show, but I checked the other machines in creative mode, and they are similarly affected. First screenshot is with default ASP textures. Second is with 256x textures from http://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patche…anels-t788.html

I'm using Forge 12.18.3.2221 and the following mods:

Spoiler Spoiler

Advanced Solar Panels-4.0.4.jar
Batty's Coordinates PLUS Mod for Forge-1.10.0_001.jar
BedrockLayer_1.9.4-v1.2.1.jar
BetterFoliage-MC1.10.2-2.1.3.jar
FastLeafDecay-v11.jar
forestry_1.10.2-5.2.17.360.jar
FortuneOres-MC1.10.2-4.0.0.jar
industrialcraft-2-2.6.161-ex110.jar
InventoryTweaks-1.61-58.jar
jeibees-0.9.0.4-mc1.10.2.jar
jei_1.10.2-3.14.3.403.jar
journeymap-1.10.2-5.4.4.jar
MouseTweaks-2.6.4-mc1.10.2.jar
OptiFine_1.10.2_HD_U_D6.jar
OreExcavation-1.2.84.jar
Waila-1.7.0-B3_1.9.4.jar
ic2\EJML-core-0.26.jar

I also tried disabling Optifine, in case that would help, but it did not.
MauveCloud has attached the following files:

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 8:17pm

That was fixed in Build 162 of IC2, but it didn't compile. I#ll look into it.
Check out my mods here.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 8:42pm

How would a new build of IC2 fix gui textures in ASP? Sphaxified gui textures in IC2 machines have been scaling just fine.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • "Chocohead" started this thread
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 9:18pm

162 shouldn't change anything related to scaling, with XML GUIs anyway. In trying to make IC2 handle it properly it appears to have broken ASP, although that was quite a while ago so I would've expected someone to have noticed sooner. Should be simple enough to fix though, the image tags in the XMLs will need basesize=256 as an additional attribute.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 9:34pm

162 shouldn't change anything related to scaling, with XML GUIs anyway. In trying to make IC2 handle it properly it appears to have broken ASP, although that was quite a while ago so I would've expected someone to have noticed sooner. Should be simple enough to fix though, the image tags in the XMLs will need basesize=256 as an additional attribute.

I tried that locally, and it seems to have worked.

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 9:28pm

At first: Great mod thanks for updating it!

I was finally able to craft my first Quantum Solar panel but then I realized that it generates at the day more than it can output.
This means I actually halved my EU production. Is there a way I can output the 4096 EU/t ?
Maybe you could increase the output or add another line in the config file to change it.

Have a wonderful day.

Greetings

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 11:10pm

Is there a way I can output the 4096 EU/t ?
You can increase the tier in the config from 4 to 5 and that should mean it can output up to 8196 EU/t.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 1:49pm

Thanks. You granted me a lot EU :D

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 9:42pm

[1.10] UI issue: Molecular Transformer

See my screenshot

I'm using the Sphax ressource pack, the normal BDcraft x32 MC1.10 pack and the suplemental Sphax x64 RR4 pack - I'm using Resonant Rise 4 btw

Now, the Molecular Transformer's UI goes back to normal if I disable the ressource packs. But I really like the nice look of Sphax.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?
webkilla has attached the following file:
  • screengrab3.png (462.71 kB - 12 times downloaded - latest: Mar 27th 2017, 11:11am)

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 10:53pm

See my screenshot

I'm using the Sphax ressource pack, the normal BDcraft x32 MC1.10 pack and the suplemental Sphax x64 RR4 pack - I'm using Resonant Rise 4 btw

Now, the Molecular Transformer's UI goes back to normal if I disable the ressource packs. But I really like the nice look of Sphax.

Any thoughts on how to fix this?
It's the same thing as at the top of the page, I haven't got around to releasing the fixed build yet.

In the mean time you can just add basesize=256 to all of the image tags in the XML files if you want to fix it immediately.

I see this too much.

Counter:

Hits today: 4,880 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,336,320