You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mgwerner

Tree Cutter

• "mgwerner" is male
  • "mgwerner" started this thread

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 12:08pm

UUmatter recipe for SGCraft naquadah

I tried this in the config, no luck:
SGCraft:naquadah = 50000

Any tips on how to get this to work?

Cheers

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 12:21pm

Are you sure, SGCraft:naquadah is the registry item of naquadah?
Check out my mods here.

mgwerner

Tree Cutter

• "mgwerner" is male

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 1:11pm

Are you sure, SGCraft:naquadah is the registry item of naquadah?

No, I'm not sure. I used F3-H to get the metadata, as I read in another forum. I've never tried to do anything like this before, so not sure how to set it up on my server. I figure once I got this one sorted, I could figure it out for other materials I wanted to get into the config.

mgwerner

Tree Cutter

• "mgwerner" is male

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 10:48pm

Anyone have any information on this request? Google has been unhelpful any farther than the line I entered that has not worked.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 11:27pm

I know of two ways to get the proper internal name for an item/block (there might be others that I don't know about):
1. MineTweaker/CraftTweaker's "/mt hand" to get the exact internal name of the item/block plus metadata and even NBT tags.
2. NEI Integration config file options (if you're using 1.7.10 - you can set it to always show internal names, only when F3+H advanced tooltips are shown, only when shift is held, or a combination of the two), or JEI (if you're using 1.8.9 - F3+H advanced tooltips automatically shows internal names as well as ids and metadata).