You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 9th 2016, 3:34pm

Gregtech Plants. How to get?

There are a bunch of extra food items that Gregtech adds, like grapes, tomatos, cucumbers, etc.
I have no idea how to get them, and the wiki and forums don't seem to have any information.

Are they dependent on another mod, or just something you find in a dungeon chest? And, once I get them are they like Ic2 Crops, regular crops, or saplings, or what?

bear989

Mod Breaker

• "bear989" is male

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 1:53pm

they are meant to be IC2 crop breeding but wherent added in GT5 till the latest release and arent currently added in GT6. you can use pams versions as they are ore dict'ed. hope this helps
Gregtech 5 & 6 tutorials and game play
https://www.youtube.com/user/aBear989

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 4:19pm

The defualt IC2 NEI sucks(just plain confusing). I use agricraft it's built in NEI is much easier to follow