You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 4:36pm

Передается ли энергия из не загруженных чанков?

My question is: is there any in energy from ic2 is not loaded chunks?
For
example, the energy source is in a not loaded chunk, and from it the
wire goes into the chunk where I am. Whether it comes to the energy or
not?

соррян пацанчики я в гугл переводчике перевел если что, оригинал

У меня такой вопрос: передается ли в ic2 энергия из не загруженных чанков?
Например, источник энергии находится в не загруженном чанке, и от него провод идет в чанк, где нахожусь я. Дойдет ли энергия или нет?

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 6:45pm

No, if any part of the route from the energy source to the energy sink is not loaded, no energy will be sent from that source to that sink.
Check out my mods here.

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 6:55pm

хорошо, я загрузил маршрут

но у меня такая проблема, энергия передается с перерывами, она периодически пропадает в сети. Мощность подсчитал и потери при передаче тоже, все должно быть нормально. Когда источник энергии (ядерный реактор) в пределах видимости, с передачей энергии все нормально. Но стоит отодвинуть его на более значительное расстояние, энергии либо нет, либо она подается с перебоями. Что мне делать?

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 23rd 2016, 7:05pm

Move your power generation closer to where you're actually using power is best way.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.