You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 8:54am

Nuclear reactor not outputting power

So I built this reactor. It seems to work, says it generates 320 eu/t, cool.

But I try to hook it up to my system, and as far as I can tell, it's not outputting any power? I connected it to a capacitor bank , just so I can test it. I set the top to input, everything else disabled.

What am I missing here? Shouldn't this charge the capacitor?

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Saturday, March 11th 2017, 1:09pm

It'll be those cables, reactor chambers are more complicated than a normal machine in e-net terms, as they act as a bridge to the main reactor block rather than an emitter themselves. Try putting the power into something like a MFE then using the cables on the output of that.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Counter:

Hits today: 49,023 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,058,421