You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mijnboogje

Dreamer..

• "mijnboogje" is male

Friday, April 6th 2012, 11:34pm

thx i gues? :P

thankyou Alblaka, and all other involved coders/testers. u did an good job making this an reality.

here: special gift, an cookie :D
:Nuke TNT:
right, time to get serious...
i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

Monday, April 9th 2012, 10:19am

I swear this mod is minecraft in a year or two,given enough of love and attention to realize the missing mining element.

YX33A

Resident Sergal

• "YX33A" is male
  • Canada

Friday, April 27th 2012, 4:41am

From one Oldfag to another, Thank you Alblaka, and everyone on the team who I don't actually know the names of.
With the recent updates to IC2, I am feeling that I may just make a map and stick with it sometime soon. All I need is some flat areas near spawn, hopefully a ravine close by, and some rubberwood trees. The amount of maps I've gone through is staggering, but one will be the one. I just know it.
...I wish I could remember that one seed I had... Or any seed which places me near a jungle and desert when I spawn.
Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

Monday, April 30th 2012, 6:26am

Thank you!

Indeed, this is the best mod ever.
I have started to use this since minecraft beta 1.5 (when the cables are thick and ugly and the nuke reactor's gui looks like the electric furnace). Witnessing it's growth in terms of content and better coding, i am so moved that the IC2 team can do such a great job. Only if i am 18+ and have a credit card i will donate... but i am 14...

anyways, GREAT JOB THERE!!!

lordomus

Tree Cutter

Poland

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 10:19pm

All i can say is - Thanks for Alblaka for chosing me as a IC2 Beta tester , Thanks for all users of this mod - Our hard work was been for you .

Friday, June 29th 2012, 7:56pm

Thanks For The Awesome API DEVS! :Wrench: , :Refined Iron: , :Advanced Machine: Can Be used without a decomp! ANd Easier to use the energynet with Machienes

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 9:12pm

THANK YOU DEVELOPER(S) OF INDUSTRIALCRAFT AND INDUSTRIALCRAFT²!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!... I did not use copypasting and/or capslock for this!
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

dragonherald

I fly. therefor I'm never home

United States

Sunday, July 8th 2012, 7:06pm

Quoted

THANK YOU DEVELOPER(S) OF INDUSTRIALCRAFT AND INDUSTRIALCRAFT²!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!... I did not use copypasting and/or capslock for this!
I QUITE AGREE! THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Wow. U key is awesome. Must get more nuclear devices to run my generators...

Quoted

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 6:25am

THANK YOU!
To everyone who helped make IC2!
My percentage based PHP cable loss calculator:
http://bbqroast.strangled.net/stuff/cableCalc/

Thursday, August 2nd 2012, 3:37am

Hell, any game/mod with sticky dynamite is a good game. :thumbup:
1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
3. What ever, I'll just go around.
4. Hup, over their heads I go!
5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

Feanturi

Admin & IC²-Spriter

• "Feanturi" is male
  • Germany

Friday, August 3rd 2012, 9:51pm

*puts sunglasses on* challenge accepted xD
cheers.

cpackman12

Turtle kicker

• "cpackman12" is male
  • United States

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 7:36am

Thanks!!

THANK YOU
This is by far the best mod i've ever used :D!

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 1:06pm

I would not be playing Minecraft today, were it not for IC. So, thank you so much for this awesome mod. It makes Minecraft beat pretty much any game out there. I've spent more hours playing Minecraft, thanks to IC, than I have spent playing The Elder Scrolls series, and that comes from a guy who's been playing just about any RPG released for PC since 1989 :)

So,

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE WHOLE IC TEAM!

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 10:20am

Thank you, Industrial Craft Developer(s), for this very well modification!
it is the BEST Mod I ever used!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!You made a Mod with anything anything!Really anything! You didn´t forgot sounds, thinks for SMP, good anymations, you forgot nothing!!
Thank you!

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

• "CrafterOfMines57" is male

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 4:37pm

I feel like a dick for not doing this earlier, so I'm using comic sans just to make up for it. I love this mod it's definitely the #1 SMP mod I know of (sorry it's a toss up between this and Thaumcraft for SSP) but anyway here's my thanks for the time and effort that has gone into this project and since everyone else is doing it
EXTREMELY OVERSIZED COLORFUL THANK YOU
Is the answer to this question no?

Quoted

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

elkillo

Tree Cutter

• "elkillo" is male
  • Canada

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 12:53am

indeed thanks for this wonderful mod its has become a staple in my minecraft mods no matter how many times i add remove mods from my game IC 2 is the only one that has never left my mods folder

THANKS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

QwertyBR

Imma noob.

• "QwertyBR" is male

Wednesday, October 17th 2012, 12:48pm

THANK THE ENTIRE IC2 TEAM! THIS MOD IS AMAZING!
http://www.reboot.lt/play-250-1_Million_Thank_You.html

Saturday, November 3rd 2012, 6:55pm

IC 1: the first new content mod I ever used

IC 2: the backbone of every factory modset and a mod I always wait for before updating

My oversized and colourful message of apreciation

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Saturday, November 3rd 2012, 9:10pm

I'd like to thank all IC² developers for creating this awesome tech mod which i can't play Minecraft anymore without it. All devs deserve diamonds, real ones, too bad i'm not rich to give them some =\
Seriously people, why using those huge letters? Devs are not blind, and increasing font size doesn't mean you are more "thankful" than others.

Spoiler Spoiler

I'd like to thank all IC² developers for creating this awesome tech mod which i can't play Minecraft anymore without it. All devs deserve diamonds, real ones, too bad i'm not rich to give them some =\
Seriously people, why using those huge letters? Devs are not blind, and increasing font size doesn't mean you are more "thankful" than others

We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "SpwnX" (Dec 23rd 2012, 10:34pm)

Counter:

Hits today: 2,020 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,265,384