You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds: v2.0/2.1/2.2 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 → jenkins)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 1:10am

Suggestion:Fix infinite rubber exploit

I couldn't really think of anywhere else to put this so ill put it here. Ive noticed in 1.23 that its possible to get infinite insulation for cables by using a wrench on basic cables, since this drops the cable block, when placed gives a copper cable with insulation, I do not know if it works in smp but I have made it work for basically every cable. Combine this with insulation cutters and you have as much rubber as you can get(before you run out of bronze to make wrenches with)

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 2:33am

Actually, there is an electric version of the wrench that you can use... so this little glitch is alot more effective than you might realize... o.O
Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

Quoted

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

Adien_Alexander

IC2 Supporter and Tester

• "Adien_Alexander" is male
  • United States

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 3:42am

It's already being fixed for the Next version.

Counter:

Hits today: 15,927 | Hits yesterday: 10,103 | Hits record: 111,506 | Hits total: 34,718,718