You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

passinglurker

self proclaimed nerf killer

• "passinglurker" is male

Monday, June 18th 2012, 8:17am

make it so unregistered posters can't post posts with links in them
true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, June 18th 2012, 8:51am

make it so unregistered posters can't post posts with links in them
Except the links are going to a Forumpost!
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, June 25th 2012, 12:16pm

Whats about additional Engineering-Subsections in order to sort Threads better? Like Redpower-Engineering, Exploit-Engineering or Frame-Engineering.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Monday, June 25th 2012, 5:55pm

Whats about additional Engineering-Subsections in order to sort Threads better? Like Redpower-Engineering, Exploit-Engineering or Frame-Engineering.

Redpower Forum
Not a forum
Redpower Forum
Greetz,
Alblaka

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 4:37pm

RP doesn't have a forum and Eloraam is hesitant to make one due to lack of moderation

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 4:41pm

RP doesn't have a forum and Eloraam is hesitant to make one due to lack of moderation

It has an unofficial forum.
Last I heard the reason for a lack of a forum was a lack of time. She hasn't even been on the thread in a week or so.

xKillerbees

IC Supporter / Owner of IR / IC² Tester

• "xKillerbees" is male
  • United States

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 9:31pm

We have tried to make one for her. We offered to pay for it, moderate it and everything. She declined.
Long time IC user/supporter. Created the first IC server.
www.killerbeesgaming.com

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 9:50pm

We have tried to make one for her. We offered to pay for it, moderate it and everything. She declined.

Which is a shame, some awesome stuff can be made using RP2. Seems sad that it will just get lost in the oblivion...

I personally think the industrial-engineering forum should be closed, only used a portal to the sub forums within it- right now everyone just posts in the industrial forum which defeats the purpose of having neatly organized forums.
My percentage based PHP cable loss calculator:
http://bbqroast.strangled.net/stuff/cableCalc/

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 11:40pm

Why not a section on off-topic for Redpower frame stuff?

Or a Frame-engineering that must contain by rule IC² blocks. (IC² Miner vessels, Moving IC² Base...)
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, July 23rd 2012, 7:29am

Redpower Forum
Not a forum
Redpower Forum
I asked before. :(

GregTech Website

Monday, August 6th 2012, 4:25pm

When I disable avatars in account settings, there is "Picture N/A" image shown as every avatar which makes this feature useless. Completely disabling this field would be a lot better, cleaner and more intuitive. Fortunately there is no "Signature N/A" image. The best option for me would be to have an ability to view posts exactly like they are shown in preview why replying. It makes ratio of content to visual noise a lot higher.

FenixR

Capitan Asshole (ಠ_ಠ)

• "FenixR" is male

Friday, September 14th 2012, 6:57pm

OP should not be able to Rate his own thread, specially on the Suggestion Subforum.

Friday, September 14th 2012, 7:38pm

OP should not be able to Rate his own thread, specially on the Suggestion Subforum.

Just downvote it again, if you pay attention to thread ratings in first place.
Greetz,
Alblaka

FenixR

Capitan Asshole (ಠ_ಠ)

• "FenixR" is male

Friday, September 14th 2012, 7:59pm

I just though that Thread rating could be more of a solution to the morons that only said +1 or -1 in a thread. Having the OP rate his own thread its detrimental to this effect since it throws the scale around for the first few votes, and since the OP vote its always Biased to an automatic 5... Just saying that this system could be used a lot better to know what threads are worth reading or not.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 11:46pm

I got an idea to reduce "already reported" posts, just don't know if it is possible.

Make all recently registered users be obligated to read a small alert of "Things not to do\rules" (which includes "do not report bugs that have already been mentioned before") every new thread they make. And apply penalty to those who don't respect it.
They must click and wait 10s to prove they have read it. [Waiting 10s to create a topic is not much time, enough to make them read it]
After 20 posts or 1 week after register alert message does not show anymore
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

• "CrafterOfMines57" is male

Saturday, October 6th 2012, 11:52pm

Quoted

Make all recently registered users be obligated to read a small alert of
"Things not to do\rules" (which includes "do not report bugs that have
already been mentioned before") every new thread they make.
I like it, I predict this would keep down 80% of release date and already reported bug (by my count there have been 18 threads with some e-net ghost related thing in them), but there would always be the 20% of people that can't read and still post a Y U NO RELAESE thread like the famous one
Is the answer to this question no?

Quoted

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

wsanriv

Tree Cutter

• "wsanriv" is male

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 8:02am

RSS Feed Question

Hello guys,

I was wondering if adding an RSS feed to the forum is a good Idea, at least for the most important topics like "releases,bugs,etc".

Will
Under Construction

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 4:57pm

Some kind of small live chat box would be nice, like Enjin sites usualy do. Requiring membership ofcourse. Damn Spambots.
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

skavier470

Lead Community Manager of HAYO Corp.

• "skavier470" is male
  • Germany Sweden

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 2:33pm

btw we have that already, ic2 irc chat...
Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

Fyre

Sage of Earth

• "Fyre" is female

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 3:33pm

btw we have that already, ic2 irc chat...

Is there ANYONE ever being active in the IRC or do I just come at the wrong times?
You can never have enough Medli IC2.

Counter:

Hits today: 7,227 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,338,667