You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

T10a

Ghost of IC2 Past

• "T10a" is male

Friday, April 5th 2013, 8:33pm

Notifications when there is a new post in a thread you posted in prior.

Epic Lulz

Copper Miner

• "Epic Lulz" is male

Saturday, April 6th 2013, 6:42am

I think there's ann Enable subscription feature.

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Sunday, April 7th 2013, 10:33am

I think there's ann Enable subscription feature.

Yes, there is one. However, if you, like I do, check the IC2-Forum normaly, its not very usefull but spammy.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 7:45am

Anyway to fix the 'new posts since your last visit'. When you click it, it brings you to the search page, not a recent posts page. The only thing that is a bit disturbing, are the tabs that contain the forum links. It should be somewhat more streamlined

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Monday, July 29th 2013, 12:50pm

Looking at the background, I see an outdated gravel texture that drives me insane. Please fix.
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

blub01

The Dude who doesn't play minecraft but is frequently active on a forum for a minecraft mod(guess which, it is IMPOSSIBLE COUGH COUGH to figure out)

• "blub01" is male

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 4:11pm

maybe adding a subsection for gregtech suggestions?
necroposting, i know, but it wouldn't make sense to create a new one for this.
Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 9:39pm

Looking at the background, I see an outdated gravel texture that drives me insane. Please fix.
If the idea isnt going to be upgrade the forum, and its fine to necropost this 3 year old thread (almost 4), then I say change a lot of the colors, assets, etc. Basically make it a bit cleaner.

Queue

CQI Co-founder

• "Queue" is male

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 10:14pm

Here are some quick edits made in Chrome/GIMP. Is this forum software capable of making changes similar?
Queue has attached the following file:
  • IC3.png (75.3 kB - 73 times downloaded - latest: Mar 19th 2017, 10:38pm)

blub01

The Dude who doesn't play minecraft but is frequently active on a forum for a minecraft mod(guess which, it is IMPOSSIBLE COUGH COUGH to figure out)

• "blub01" is male

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 12:24pm

i don't know... i like how the forum is looking right now. At least the background shouldn't be a plain colour, because i just like it if my eyes have something to look on while i am thinking.
Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

CubeWrench202

Stone Miner

• "CubeWrench202" is male

Friday, December 19th 2014, 4:33pm

New level names, for example:
5.000 = Gregy.
8.000 = RichardG.
10.000 = Alblaka.

CubeWrench202

Stone Miner

• "CubeWrench202" is male

Friday, December 19th 2014, 4:36pm

That looks very cool Queue, but we need to wait for the devs to change the name of Ic2EXP to Ic3.

blub01

• "blub01" is male

Friday, December 19th 2014, 6:27pm

New level names, for example:
5.000 = Gregy.
8.000 = RichardG.
10.000 = Alblaka.

can't get what you mean with "level names".

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, December 19th 2014, 7:34pm

Probably ranks based on post counts. Those don't make that much sense tho.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Counter:

Hits today: 7,181 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,338,621