You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 5:02pm

Terra Wart topic:
it makes you fly!

Come, fly with meeeee...
Through the fantasyyyyy...

No.

Friday, April 27th 2012, 9:59am

Why complicated? Putting out a fire in minecraft its as easy as punching it with anything. Even punching it with fire in your hand will extinguish it.
Greetz,
Alblaka

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 2:45pm

Quoted from "RichardG"

Charcoal Dust does not allow for making diamonds with the charcoal dust.
Greetz,
Alblaka

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, May 7th 2012, 5:55pm

yeah, that's going to be a small nightmare for any mods that don't use the new API. Cue the onrush of idiots that won't install it correctly and make posts like "HALP! Borken!" and nothing else.
I mean look at the Feed the Beast thread, tons of morons there that can't do simple step by step instructions and posting stupid simple bugs over and over and over again that have already been pointed out and solved earlier in the thread.
I don't know if i should laugh or cry, about the stupidness of these mentioned Morons.

It's indeed a very tragicomedic Post.

If i'm crashing MC 1.3, while installing Industrialcraft, i will make a new Thread in the Supportsection with the Name "HALP! Borken!", containing only the useless Information, that IC² doesn't works.

P.S. That will mostlikely never happen, because i read the Installinstructions carefully, so if the IC²-Devs want to troll me that way, then let it happen only to me and to no one else. :D
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Tuesday, May 8th 2012, 9:04pm

Quoted

JetPacks in vanilla SMP
Greetz,
Alblaka

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 8:29am

check out elemental machine server
this server i is one of the most funnest servers i have ever played on and i feel that this server needs more players

please and thank you
Nice server...Wait? Where are the pictures? Where is the link to the website? Where is the IP? WHERE IS THE SERVER?
Well that's awkward.
Maybe it was edited away by a Forum-OP, because of tekkit?
<< Not from my side, I don't edit random posts :O ~ Alb
Good that this is not a random Post for you :D
But it totally is.
Damnit ~ Alb
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

XFmax-o-l

Quarry Hater

• "XFmax-o-l" is male
  • Netherlands

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 5:42pm

3.. How long have you used IC?

Long enough to remember torch-driven Solar power.

Message was deleted short after due to me having too much work on hands to help with the wiki.

Quoted

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

Friday, May 11th 2012, 4:21am

Quoted

Uranium is pretty harmless IRL. I mean, I wouldn't eat it or anything

:).
My percentage based PHP cable loss calculator:
http://bbqroast.strangled.net/stuff/cableCalc/

Monday, May 21st 2012, 12:30pm

[
How about enchantable, infinite-use iridium tools?

Yes do it plates or ore as tool head and diamonds as the handle and give them a special ability like the dark mater and red mater tool from ee :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium: :Iridium:

You two need to find a better sarcarsm detector.

Actually, YOU need a better one. Because that statement was meant to be honest.
Iridium tools with infinite usage, iron speed, enchantable.
YES!!! :D :D :D :D :D awesomeness: 9001, brick wall of sarcasm: 0
Greetz,
Alblaka

passinglurker

self proclaimed nerf killer

• "passinglurker" is male

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 5:32am

Cave Johnson here, ever try to throw a torch? me neither. You know why? it lights things on fire. Things we don't want on fire, like expensive lab equipment instead of test subjects. That's why the boys down at the lab came up with this, the brand new Aperture Science Flameless Light And Radiation Emission Gun, or F.L.A.R.E. GUN. Just give it a steady supply of adhesive(Sticky Resin), then fire harmless light emitting devices at any range. Of course, they fall apart if you try to remove them, but who needs renewable light sources with technology like this at your fingertips? Use it to light caverns from afar, prevent monsters from falling on you, or make glowing graffiti of your favorite company logo! Cave Johnson, we're done here.
lets face it you can't get more "HAYO!" than cave johnson
true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

Thursday, May 31st 2012, 7:10pm

I thought cropmatron was introduced by the evil agriculture company that wants to eat our children and makes Alblaka seem like hes on crack half the time unless hes answering serious questions. Wonderful agriculture company that we owe everything *starts to sweat*.

Pff, the youth these days, always on about crack and stuff... I seriously prefer my LSD over that :O

Also, a new rule:
Lightningrod suggestion = Get impaled by said lightning rod then smote with lighting by the almighty dragon lord.
:D
i believe the call that murder IRL :huh:
Greetz,
Alblaka

sirbrandino

Industrial Engineer

• "sirbrandino" is male
  • United States

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 9:18pm

Well, many of you must of seen the recent "Industrial Creeper Suggestion". After all is said and done,well,

Quoted

He said the f-word.

As quoted by our Dragon Lord :P

Oh my word I lol'ed for at least a minute.

Here is the link, it's funnier if you read the thread.

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.…60982#post60982
I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

It's time...
*grabs sunglasses*
FOR TOASTING THAT GODDAMN LIGHTNINGROD SUGGESTING HUNTING ME SINCE INTRODUCTION OF WEATHER TO MC!
*grabs shotgun*
BAM. DIE, STALKER!
Nothing to see here, please proceed.

XFmax-o-l

Quarry Hater

• "XFmax-o-l" is male
  • Netherlands

Tuesday, June 5th 2012, 11:10pm

Found this on my old MCF inbox ^^
Not knowing if I even may leak this, but it's censored nonetheless.

16 May 2011

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

Quoted

EDIT: how rude, Thanks for all the hard work Alblaka,
btw, is blaka related to your avatar? Skulblaka?

Jup, it definitely is ^^ You're free to try figuring the translation of "Alblaka" out. So far, noone managed to do 100%, yet.

I got a clue, does it mean **********? or **********? or better **********, as ******** tells me. ******==>*****. **, brings me up with *********, or ****, which both sound **********.

So my guess is: *****/***** ****.

It's **********...
The "***" comes from.. now.. actually i don't rememver the actual word, but it started with *** and meant something like "*******". 've added the ***** after the ***** for the sound ^^
Result, Alblaka

Well guessed.

Wow, i didn't expect it to be the real answer
How many did figure it out before me?

Not counting the people i've told it, zero.

Quoted

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

Thursday, June 7th 2012, 10:34pm

Quoted

We will NOT tolerate spamming on the site. If you spam you will be banned. We may even set you on fire. It's all in your best interest, really. You know. For science. That tingling sensation you feel over your skin as you are engulfed in flame is like a warm blanket of re-assurance. Or shampoo. We're not really sure yet.

Actually not from IC, but given our current situation it fits in as well.
Greetz,
Alblaka

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 6:51pm

I hope no one is being bothered by me hijacking the thread for my own idea.
Anyway, I was thinking that maybe when creating uranium cells they cell get a their own random stats such as how long they work, how much heat they generate, how much energy they produce per tick etc. Doing it this way we can still have the old reactors not blow up and also making "reactor-keeping" into something more interesting and active.
My uranium cell has a growth stat of 30

ehm no....
Yeah!, Ricks Uraniumcells are growing instead of depleting, so that's why he has so much nuclear Power.

GregTech Website

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 10:18am

From the MC forums.

Anonymous: Okay, one last question, and i think i'm good. What do watermills do?

Anonymous: They give you carpal tunnel syndrome. Use the other generators.

Fallen_dead

IC2 makes Minecraft worth playing.

• "Fallen_dead" is male
  • United States

Monday, June 18th 2012, 12:31am

Rule Number One of the IC2 Forums: You never talk about lightning rods EVER.

Rule Number Two of the IC2 Forums: We fudging mean it, YOU NEVER TALK ABOUT LIGHTNING RODS EVER!
Alblaka says:
"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

Monday, June 25th 2012, 12:28am

And sorry for acting like a baby

True strength lays in realising ones own mistakes.

Quoted from "Alblaka"

The following spoiler... could contain spoilers.

I'm dumbfonded by my own unintentional wordpuns, sometimes.
Greetz,
Alblaka

Fallen_dead

IC2 makes Minecraft worth playing.

• "Fallen_dead" is male
  • United States

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 9:33pm

(And, with a Forth program linked to numerous retrievers, it is also possible to create a library of stuff. Experimenting with this one.)
Which fourth mod? 8|
Forth is the programming language of repower computers.

I know he was just asking to makes sure, but i still laughed at him ^-^
Alblaka says:
"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 6:57pm

Quoted from ""that1guy""

"[insert dev here] should stop listening to scissor about how rock is op but paper is perfectly fine."
Greetz,
Alblaka

Counter:

Hits today: 18,008 | Hits yesterday: 68,824 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,251,523