You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MatLaPatate

Diamond Miner

• "MatLaPatate" is male

Monday, February 4th 2013, 10:02pm

Will WeedEx/Fertilizer decrease stats or damage plants in any way ? (I think obviously it won't for Hydration cells ^^).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 4:11am

WHat is the way to best satisfy the conditions of a special crop, say ferru? Does multiple ore blocks beneath it maximize how quickly it can work?

wasmic

Mad Scientist, but not as mad as Greg.

• "wasmic" is male

Location: Minecraftia, making a final stand against the spambots!

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 3:23pm

Q: Will the font type "MS Comic Sans" be banned from this forum? Please?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 3:57pm

what is wrong with comic sans?

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 4:09pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY EYES!!! PUT THAT FONT AWAY, IT HURTS PEOPLE!!!

XD
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Counter:

Hits today: 36,284 | Hits yesterday: 34,655 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,003,593