You are not logged in.

IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)
Experimental builds: v2.0/2.1 (For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.4/1.7.2 → jenkins)
IndustrialCraft recent version: v8.55_02! (For Minecraft 1.7.3 Beta)
Please pay attention on where you put your topics! (IC² doesn't belong into IC)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

WuhKuh

Unregistered

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 9:09am

Could you also fix the bugs for Advanced Machines 1.2.5 bukkit? I am running a server, and when I emit a redstone signal to a powered advanced machine, it crashes. TileEntities? I hope you could fix it, I also hope it isn't too hard, as you have already found the problem causing it ;)

Power => No crash
Redstone => No crash
Power + Redstone => Crash

IC² 1.103
Advanced Machines 4.1

Thxs in advance.
How would I solve this problem?

Monday, November 5th 2012, 1:00am

Version 4.4c
fixed NPE in operate()

See if this helps you.

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 9:36am

v4.4c issue.

Updated the mods and world, logged into my server, and all my machines exploded. Aparently the advanced machines in this version do not accept any more than low voltage.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "daraku_dakara" (Nov 6th 2012, 9:51am)

vNeMeSiiSsx

Unregistered

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 6:27pm

broken link

When ever i try to download it says the file is missing?

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 7:43pm

v4.4c issue.

Updated the mods and world, logged into my server, and all my machines exploded. Aparently the advanced machines in this version do not accept any more than low voltage.
They've been low voltage for a while now. If they didnt explode it's because a bug stopped them from doing so. You need transformers for them to take medium or high voltages.

Fallout301

Achievement Get: Ohai there Mr. Creeper

• "Fallout301" is male
  • United States

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 8:02pm

Energy-net ghosting

So even after the machine is removed, its still "there" to the energy net.
steps to reproduce
1. place any of your machines
2. remove the machine
3. run energy higher than LV next to the spot it used to be
4. watch the fireworks

EDIT: after one explosion, the ghost is gone. I originally discovered this in 4.4b, and its still there in 4.4.c
Btw, love the mod, :Industrial Diamond:

Quoted

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. - Abraham Lincoln

Quoted

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 8:38pm

So even after the machine is removed, its still "there" to the energy net.
steps to reproduce
1. place any of your machines
2. remove the machine
3. run energy higher than LV next to the spot it used to be
4. watch the fireworks

EDIT: after one explosion, the ghost is gone. I originally discovered this in 4.4b, and its still there in 4.4.c
Btw, love the mod, :Industrial Diamond:

This isn't the energy net ghost issue, this is probably a bug in the code of the mod itself. Most likely the TileEntity is not being removed from the energy net when the block is removed. This should happen in the invalidate override.

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 11:37pm

This isn't the energy net ghost issue, this is probably a bug in the code of the mod itself. Most likely the TileEntity is not being removed from the energy net when the block is removed. This should happen in the invalidate override.
Mh nope, as you can check for yourself in the source, invalidate is overriden and does call for the EnergyNet to remove the Tile Entity.

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 11:42pm

Mh nope, as you can check for yourself in the source, invalidate is overriden and does call for the EnergyNet to remove the Tile Entity.

Odd. If they are on IC2 1.108 this shouldn't happen. I'll take a look at the source code when I can get to the download file (sugarsync is blocked at work).

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 9:39am

I can confirm this has happened to myself and two other players on my server also can not shift click placing levers directly on the machines either

using 4.4c and 1.108.71

coffeene

Tree Cutter

• "coffeene" is male
  • Canada

Wednesday, November 7th 2012, 9:48pm

Spoiler Spoiler

java.lang.NullPointerException
at ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityAdvancedMachine.operate(TileEntityAdvancedMachine.java:211)
at ic2.advancedmachines.common.TileEntityAdvancedMachine.g(TileEntityAdvancedMachine.java:96)
at xe.h(World.java:2020)
at ie.h(WorldServer.java:463)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:649)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:585)
at bcb.q(IntegratedServer.java:110)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:492)
at fp.run(SourceFile:818)
--- END ERROR REPORT a0f5498e ----------

save unloadable. happened on 4.4b so I upgraded to 4,4c and same thing happened

mrceter

Unregistered

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 6:01pm

rotary macerator doesnt macerate both slots. It just processes the left one and ignores the right one completly even when its done with the left slot. Otherwise everything works fine and is awesome :D

TheBard

Industrial Panda

• "TheBard" is male
  • United States

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 10:39pm

rotary macerator doesnt macerate both slots. It just processes the left one and ignores the right one completly even when its done with the left slot. Otherwise everything works fine and is awesome :D

You're using it wrong. The right slot is for "Additive Macerating". Put some Copper Ore in the left slot, and some Tin Ore in the right slot just as an example.

Friday, November 9th 2012, 4:02am

Crashes

I got this crash when right-clicking/shift-clicking my Rotary Macerator. Can somebody help me?
Materasu1224 has attached the following file:

Friday, November 9th 2012, 4:05am

Sorry

Spoiler Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 11/8/12 7:44 PM
Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.advancedmachines.client.GuiRotaryMacerator.<init>(Lqf;Lic2/advancedmachines/common/TileEntityRotaryMacerator;)V
at ic2.advancedmachines.client.AdvancedMachinesClient.getGuiElementForClient(AdvancedMachinesClient.java:57)
at ic2.advancedmachines.common.AdvancedMachines.getClientGuiElement(AdvancedMachines.java:233)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.openLocalGui(NetworkRegistry.java:322)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.openGui(FMLNetworkHandler.java:341)
at qg.openGui(EntityPlayer.java:2144)
at ic2.advancedmachines.common.BlockAdvancedMachines.a(BlockAdvancedMachines.java:209)
at awy.a(PlayerControllerMP.java:328)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.c(Minecraft.java:1325)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1767)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:854)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:779)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Relevant Details:
- Minecraft Version: 1.4.2
- Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0
- Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 171784800 bytes (163 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- AABB Pool Size: 4513 (252728 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2 (112 bytes; 0 MB) used
- FML: MCP v7.19 FML v4.2.18.433 Minecraft Forge 6.0.1.355 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.2_HD_U_A7 25 mods loaded, 25 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.2]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.108.57-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines 4.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.30-IC2_1.108.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.1.8.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-3.1.1.16.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.6.9_563.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks-1.44-1.4.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-4.2.1.128.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedSolarPanel [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_2_0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.2-0.9.4.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_6.7.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] (Treecapitator.FML.1.4.2.r01.Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: Intel 945G GL version 1.4.0 - Build 7.14.10.1461, Intel
- Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: Sphax PureBDCraft 64x MC14.zip
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Vec3 Pool Size: 2528 (141568 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 16 (896 bytes; 0 MB) used

nicol bolas planeswalker

Planeswalking elder dragon

Saturday, November 10th 2012, 2:20pm

Could you make it so that you can configure the machines to accept medium voltage and not have upgrade slots? Or could I delete this addon and get the other one and it would still work?

Other than that nice mod :D

I honestly think that the centrifuge extractor and the singularity compressor should have some sort of additive processing too:

Extractor: has 2 input slots, you can process sticky resin and rubber wood at the same time
Compressor: has 3 input slots, put bronze tin and refined iron in it and for each of those, you get one advanced alloy

Saturday, November 10th 2012, 6:45pm

The rotary macerator is not working properly with hooper: the hooper feeds items to the bottom slot too. I dont think its the intended behaviour.

Sunday, November 11th 2012, 10:50pm

Your SugarSync download link is down for the latest version (4.4c)

Monday, November 12th 2012, 4:46am

Broken Link

I can confirm that the download link doesn't work. Can you use Adf.ly or Mediafire, please?

Tuesday, November 13th 2012, 9:29am

It works, but Sugarsync had blocked all my files for 24 hours. I hope that wont happen again.

Counter:

Hits today: 40,161 | Hits yesterday: 62,476 | Hits record: 111,506 | Hits total: 28,885,915