You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 9th 2012, 5:12am

[32x]My texture pack, multiple mod support. (IC2,Redpower,Railcraft)

This is my texture pack that I did for use with a few different mods, it's a bit of a work in progress, but all of the items and IC2 blocks are done. I play with a few mods usually, so there's also support for Redpower's world blocks like the ores, marble, and stuff, as well as all of Railcraft's blocks and rails.

Spoiler Spoiler

This texture pack is made to work with Tekkit 2.1.1
Some of the textures will work with later versions of mods; even if they aren't included in Tekkit yet.

Minecraft 1.2.5; World blocks, Items, Armours, Mobs(all villagers, ghasts, chicken, enderman) Items (cart, chests), Paintings
-randommobs for Skeletons, Zombies, Blazes, Spider, Cave Spider, Creeper, Pig Zombie

Industrialcraft2 1.9; Items, machines, world blocks, armours.
-Advanced machines 3.6
-Compact Solars 1.2
-Charging Bench 1.7.1

Railcraft 3.4.2

Nether Ores 1.1.2

Redpower 2.0; Items, world blocks. Machines are currently from Eloraam's 32px pack.

Buildcraft 2.1.12; Items
-Forestry 1.4.0.4; world blocks, items, most machines (no bees) - note: I'm not gonna keep up with Forestry unless there's a real demand for it as it's no longer in the modpack I use.

Download it here: http://minecraftcustomizer.net/pack/Blockheads
Or here if you just want the file: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21315217/Blockheads-tekkit.zip

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• "thebeatles8371" is male
  • United States

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 6:01pm

Nice, i really like the textures, but can you make your own for the RP machine textures. Also it would be nice if you added Equivalent Exchange support.

Edit: can you make a texture for the forester's tent, it's just a purple cube that says no use.

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 7:02pm

some constructive criticism the bookshelves don't fit with the rest of the pack.

Tuesday, March 13th 2012, 11:03pm

Thanks for the feedback. I'm always tweaking it here and there. I do plan to do the RP machines at some point, Eloraam's 32x textures are pretty good, so I didn't put a priority on them. I don't actually use EE in my game, because it's hilariously overpowered, but a bunch of my friends like it so I might get around to it at some point. What do you think doesn't fit with the bookcase? I may have changed the wood palette since I did it, now that I think about it.

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 12:19am

Thanks for the feedback. I'm always tweaking it here and there. I do plan to do the RP machines at some point, Eloraam's 32x textures are pretty good, so I didn't put a priority on them. I don't actually use EE in my game, because it's hilariously overpowered, but a bunch of my friends like it so I might get around to it at some point. What do you think doesn't fit with the bookcase? I may have changed the wood palette since I did it, now that I think about it.
the bookcases are a bit bright when compared to the rest of the pack. EE is only overpowered if you use it with other mods, because most mods use diamonds as the top tier stuff and EE uses red matter, But alone it is just fine. Also the chests have a little texture bug that causes a bit of flickering. I'm going to post some screenshots from my server when imgur is back, its server is over capacity.

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 6:57pm

Screenshots

Spoiler Spoiler

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 9:05pm

Is it ok if i post your railcraft textures on the railcraft wiki?

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 10:29pm

It would also help if the pack had a name

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 5:40pm

I made a minor change to the wood again as well as the bookcase, it should look better now.

The main place I have it posted is tgchan.org, most of us just call it the "tgchan texture pack" or the "oniontrain texture pack." You can post it on the Railcraft wiki, that's fine.

CovertJaguar

Senior Rail Engineer

• "CovertJaguar" is male
  • United States

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 10:02pm

Really like the Railcraft textures! Well done!

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 4:01am

Can you update your buildcraft textures to 3.1.4 and your forestry textures to 1.4.0.3

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 4:03am

Can you update your buildcraft textures to 3.1.4 and your forestry textures to 1.4.0.3 I have a lot of missing and pink textures.

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Monday, March 26th 2012, 2:23am

I think the cobble looks a little too bluish

Monday, March 26th 2012, 2:24am

I can try it, but I actually use it for Tekkit, and I don't have the latest version of buildcraft until Tekkit decides to update. What are the stripey things in Forestry's blocks.png?

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Monday, March 26th 2012, 8:44pm

I can try it, but I actually use it for Tekkit, and I don't have the latest version of buildcraft until Tekkit decides to update. What are the stripey things in Forestry's blocks.png?
Beehives. And that branch of forestry needs the 3.x alpha branch of buildcraft which is ssp only.

Tuesday, March 27th 2012, 1:30am

I've hit the Forestry items that I can recognize, there's some kind of nicolite looking stuff down at the bottom left of the items.png that I can't figure out what it's for or where it comes from.

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Tuesday, March 27th 2012, 8:06pm

that is pulsating dust.

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Friday, March 30th 2012, 2:09am

I tweaked the colors on your cobble texture, it looked too blue imo.

Spoiler Spoiler

Edit: also the red lava capsule has a blue liquid.

Friday, March 30th 2012, 8:29pm

The cobble matches the stone bricks, but if anybody wants it to match the smooth stone then you can just put that terrain.png in your zip file. I don't know how to make a fancy site like Doku has, otherwise I'd provide a bunch of options like this.

thebeatles8371

Elemental Machine Owner

• United States

Saturday, March 31st 2012, 1:54am

The cobble matches the stone bricks, but if anybody wants it to match the smooth stone then you can just put that terrain.png in your zip file. I don't know how to make a fancy site like Doku has, otherwise I'd provide a bunch of options like this.
I can add this pack to that site(minecraftcustomizer.net) or help you do it. with your permission of course.
Edit: you will need to have an additional mod support pack since the site only supports IC2.

Counter:

Hits today: 31,657 | Hits yesterday: 57,176 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 64,964,311