You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 11:12pm

The Demonlord Chronicles - Discussion

Link to story

In case somebody has to say something? Or wants to comment?

Pretty please?
Greetz,
Alblaka

ANATOMICA_3rd

The Right Hand of Satan

• "ANATOMICA_3rd" is male
  • "ANATOMICA_3rd" has been banned
  • Australia

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 10:09pm

Amazing

you are the best novelist i have met so far your demonlord chronicles so far are amazin g wish icould read your early german novels but sadly i failed miserabley at learning it and sorry for my bad english my best subject was science... but anyways your the almighty Alblaka you truley are the god to all of us keep up the good work.

sorry for my horrible english.

EDIT: just watched part 6 it was amazing and now I know the demon is half demon half angel thats really fascinating.
The Truth! (!!!WARNING!!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'RE RELIGIOUS IN ANY WAY!!!)

Spoiler Spoiler

If the so called "GOD" created humanity and was perfect, why are we not?! Why are we failures of someone who is supposedly perfect. "GOD" didn't create us he mearly claimed that he did, took the glory, spreaded lies spliting us into the poor and the rich and soon calling our true creator the creator of all evil. The moral is don't trust someone who wont even let you see his face.

ANATOMICA_3rd

The Right Hand of Satan

• Australia

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 1:57pm

I can't wait for part 7 im really anxious for it this novel really is amazing and i hope to see more in the future keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Spoiler Spoiler

If the so called "GOD" created humanity and was perfect, why are we not?! Why are we failures of someone who is supposedly perfect. "GOD" didn't create us he mearly claimed that he did, took the glory, spreaded lies spliting us into the poor and the rich and soon calling our true creator the creator of all evil. The moral is don't trust someone who wont even let you see his face.

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 2:06pm

RE: Amazing

EDIT: just watched part 6 it was amazing and now I know the demon is half demon half angel thats really fascinating.

You THINK you know that.
Greetz,
Alblaka

ANATOMICA_3rd

The Right Hand of Satan

• Australia

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 6:22pm

RE: RE: Amazing

You THINK you know that.
wait... are you trolling me or are you serious? (I have around 10% chance of knowing what your gonna say).

Spoiler Spoiler

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 9:46pm

You'll see in future parts :P
Greetz,
Alblaka

ANATOMICA_3rd

The Right Hand of Satan

• Australia

Wednesday, April 4th 2012, 10:10pm

oh well... wait... why hasnt anyone commented about the demon lord chronciles yet besides me & alblaka.COME ON PEOPLE!!!

edit: Hey you know what could be funny if this was adapted to an anime LOL.

Spoiler Spoiler

Shalashalska

That guy who edit's Alblaka's books

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 8:34am

You're a really good author, except your grammar/spelling/etc is kinda bad. Do you mind if I re-post edited versions with proper grammar and spelling here?

Quoted

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

Saturday, April 14th 2012, 9:34am

You're free to PM me the fixes versions.
Greetz,
Alblaka

ANATOMICA_3rd

The Right Hand of Satan

• Australia

Monday, May 7th 2012, 11:59am

This could be easily adapted to make a quite EPIC anime just the only thing they need do is edit some bits so the words that are not speech can be expressed without a narrator, a spell check, some expert artists, a intro/outro song, and the consent from Alblaka seriously this could become a world wide best ever novel if people watched a anime that was the inspiration for it. LOTS OF PEOPLE WATCH ANIME!!!

EDIT: I forgot voice actors, a network for the anime to be on and some other minor stuff.

Spoiler Spoiler

Monday, May 7th 2012, 12:48pm

some expert artists

I think this would be the most difficult part. It's not like you'll find artist-growing trees, and I don't think I will find some creating any sort of high-quality anime without a horridly high honorar I couldn't possibly afford.
But je, TDC as an anime... awesome idea.
Greetz,
Alblaka

ANATOMICA_3rd

The Right Hand of Satan

• Australia

Monday, May 7th 2012, 2:07pm

some expert artists

I think this would be the most difficult part. It's not like you'll find artist-growing trees, and I don't think I will find some creating any sort of high-quality anime without a horridly high honorar I couldn't possibly afford.
But je, TDC as an anime... awesome idea.
http://seventhstyle.com/2012/05/05/anime-girls-are-sexier-with-depth/ don't concentrate on the perverted stuff much even though its at the top of the page.

EDIT: when they make the anime you don't have to do any work just have to have your novel available in full with no mistakes.

Spoiler Spoiler

Monday, May 7th 2012, 10:43pm

Would you mind linking me to wherever they put up that offer, directly? Couldn't exactly find anything detailed, just a metric ton of art and manga gallerys.
Greetz,
Alblaka

Shalashalska

That guy who edit's Alblaka's books

Tuesday, May 8th 2012, 2:38am

Bethesda is going to sue you because you used the term dragonborn.

Quoted

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Tuesday, May 8th 2012, 7:03am

You mean like Disney sues him for using the term HAYO?
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Tuesday, May 8th 2012, 9:05am

You mean like Disney sues him for using the term HAYO?

Much rather Uber would need to do this, I guess?
If Bethesda possibly cares, they still need to send a formal request to stop the infringement before they can sue me. And for the 0.0000001% chance that happens. I will simply change it to "Borndragon".
Greetz,
Alblaka

FarFarAway

Tree Cutter

• "FarFarAway" is male
  • "FarFarAway" has been banned

Monday, May 14th 2012, 7:53pm

Just found this nicely told story. How about a .rar in the first Post containing the whole story so far or atleast the full chapter ? It's somewhat annoying to share your story by telling friends to download 15 files.

Also on another subject:
You ever thought of this as a game ? I am a huge fan of Games made with the RPG-Maker. Basically a TopDown 2d Rpg in the Style of early Final Fantasy or the Gameboy Pokemon games. This story just perfectly fits the "requierements" a story for a game of that type has. Also if one does not like the engine, there are some early-in development Java aproaches to such an engine. If you ever think of doing something like that with the story, or allowing to make a game with it, please give me or "the Rpg Maker Community" a call ;)

FarFar
This is totally not a RickRoll.

Monday, May 14th 2012, 9:52pm

I have cut all 15 parts of Chapter I into a single file and uploaded it as a zip. 79 pages, hell, appears I haven't been that lazy after all. That 'short novel' is already rivalling my released book... and that's Chapter 1 of 3.
Get the combined file on the TDC thread.

In this regard, I would like to thank every ready of that story. Sure, ~30 downloads isn't much, but it's a much higher publicity then any of my stories achieved before :3
Greetz,
Alblaka

ANATOMICA_3rd

The Right Hand of Satan

• Australia

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 8:59am

I have cut all 15 parts of Chapter I into a single file and uploaded it as a zip. 79 pages, hell, appears I haven't been that lazy after all. That 'short novel' is already rivalling my released book... and that's Chapter 1 of 3.
Get the combined file on the TDC thread.

In this regard, I would like to thank every ready of that story. Sure, ~30 downloads isn't much, but it's a much higher publicity then any of my stories achieved before :3
Allmighty Dragon Lord Modderator, we, all of the IC2 community love this, hope for more. :thumbsup:

Spoiler Spoiler

Monday, May 21st 2012, 10:30pm

Hey Alblaka, when are you going to update it?

Counter:

Hits today: 23,783 | Hits yesterday: 34,655 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 64,991,092