You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 5:20pm

Translate

Hello everyone. I am from Russia. I know many people , who play minecraft. They always need IC2 recipes and I tell them go to wiki.industrial-craft.net.
They find recipes which they need but your wiki is on english. If you need, I can help you to translate wiki on russian (also many wikis have many different languages).

P.S.: Don't blame me if I did some mistakes.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 5:29pm

Good Idea, but i think you should go to the "Wiki"-Section of the Forum for that.

And if they ask you for recipes then why you no use Craftguide of NotEnoughItems (NEI)? They are listing all the Recipes.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

GreatOne

TheGreatOne

• "GreatOne" is male

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 5:58pm

RE: Translate

Hello everyone. I am from Russia. I know many people , who play minecraft. They always need IC2 recipes and I tell them go to wiki.industrial-craft.net.
They find recipes which they need but your wiki is on english. If you need, I can help you to translate wiki on russian (also many wikis have many different languages).

Hi, tell your friend to install NEI (NotEnoughtItems) it will allow you to see recepies and also LEARN ENGLISH!
Привет скажи друзьям пускай инсталят НЭИ в нём моно попалить все рецепты советую!

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 7:56pm

And by the way, it seems that the most nonenglish IC²-users are Germans (i spotted many of them), so we would need the german Translation first. :D

Edit: IC²-Translation for Piratespeak first!
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

passinglurker

self proclaimed nerf killer

• "passinglurker" is male

Sunday, April 22nd 2012, 8:12pm

And by the way, it seems that the most nonenglish IC²-users are Germans (i spotted many of them), so we would need the german Translation first. :D

Edit: IC²-Translation for Piratespeak first!
just translate into Klingon and kill 2 birds with 1 stone
true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

Zodiak69

Tree Cutter

• "Zodiak69" is male
  • Russian Federation

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 9:34am

Oh tovarisch! You can just go here. You will find there all you want. :thumbup:
Yep, I am from Russia, and yep, my english isn't good enough...
So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!
Naah, I'm just kidding ^^ ... not. :|

Monday, April 23rd 2012, 12:02pm

Oh tovarisch! You can just go here. You will find there all you want. :thumbup:
LOL:)

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 12:37pm

RE: RE: Translate

Hi, tell your friend to install NEI (NotEnoughtItems) it will allow you to see recepies and also LEARN ENGLISH!
Привет скажи друзьям пускай инсталят НЭИ в нём моно попалить все рецепты советую!
ОК, обязательно.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Tuesday, April 24th 2012, 12:52pm

RE: RE: RE: Translate

ОК, обязательно.
Wow Googletranslate gave me:

Say hello to friends instalyat NEI let it burn all the recipes monoadvise!

GregTech Website

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 9:54am

RE: RE: RE: RE: Translate

Greetz,
Alblaka

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, April 25th 2012, 10:08am

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Translate

Ooops, quoted wrong Post or too many Posts. :D

GregTech Website

Counter:

Hits today: 17,014 | Hits yesterday: 29,849 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,280,378