You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds: v2.0/2.1/2.2 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 → jenkins)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

spoonikle2

Unregistered

Thursday, September 13th 2012, 2:14pm

I noticed that the ID's of similar drinks are very differnt, for example the ID for rum has over 200 values. how am I supposed to sell/trade this stuff on a server????

If you put the same recipes into different barrels and have them ferment for the same duration, you will get the same result. Thus the metavalue of the drinks will be equal.
it seemed sort of random to me... I had set up all the barrels at the same time, and then tapped them all as fast as i could. I ended up getting odd values tacked at the end of the rum with :89800 to :89999 even from the same barrel. I instead abandoned the trade-o-mat and used a RP2 contraption to sell the booze. This is on a tekkit server, i am not sure if you pay any attention to that, if not i should post on tekkit forums?

Mrchangcooler

Unregistered

Sunday, September 30th 2012, 11:07pm

Ferment times

I have done a bit of research into brewing and found that since the new update brewing times have changed. Youngster now takes only 1 hour, and beer takes now 2. I am unsure about the beer time being 2 hours but im sure the time to ferment youngster is 1 hour

Boone

Word Disassembler

• "Boone" is male

Monday, October 8th 2012, 10:36am

Stodge Black Dragonblood

32 Water, 64 Hops, 15 Wheat, more than 12 hours of waiting.

First mug will gain Mining Fatigue.
Second will gain Strength (after 4th mug you can become a monster that kills everything by the simple hit of your bare hands lol).
Third will gain Slowness.
Fourth will gain Resistance.
Fifth will gain Nausea.
Sixth and more will gain Instant Damage.

Use Terra Wart.
Sorry for my bad English. :whistling:

The most epic file ever.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Boone" (Oct 15th 2012, 4:07pm)

Thursday, October 11th 2012, 9:28pm

i don't think stooge black dragonblood is possible, every time i try to create something with black in it it just turns into "Black stuff" and has the same effects as unfermented black stuff
i managed to get my hands on some stooge full dragonblood after like a week on my friends server
same effects as above
every drink adds 2 minutes to every existing effect and intensifies it
it dosent kill you, instead the damage it does gets less and less the more you drink it
the maximum appears to be 10 minutes
and the maximum damage it can do is kill a iron golem in two hit
drinking milk will clear all of its affects
but a terra wart will clear only the bad effects like nausia, slowness, etc.

and the damage value seems to be going negative because damage values are 16 bit signed integers :3

Boone

Word Disassembler

• "Boone" is male

Friday, October 12th 2012, 9:17am

i don't think stooge black dragonblood is possible, every time i try to create something with black in it it just turns into "Black stuff" and has the same effects as unfermented black stuff
i managed to get my hands on some stooge full dragonblood after like a week on my friends server
same effects as above
every drink adds 2 minutes to every existing effect and intensifies it
it dosent kill you, instead the damage it does gets less and less the more you drink it
the maximum appears to be 10 minutes
and the maximum damage it can do is kill a iron golem in two hit
drinking milk will clear all of its affects
but a terra wart will clear only the bad effects like nausia, slowness, etc.

and the damage value seems to be going negative because damage values are 16 bit signed integers :3

It's possible to make "Stodge Black Dragonblood", just use the right amount of wheat and wait.
And, umm... You need to drink at least 4 mugs to gain "Strength III".

The most epic file ever.

Friday, October 12th 2012, 10:44am

It's possible to make "Stodge Black Dragonblood", just use the right amount of wheat and wait.

I sat down with a calculator the other day and hashed out the ratios.

Stodge Black should be the result of: 2 wheat, 8 hops and 30 water.
(But I'm still testing my maths so let me know if that works)

Boone

Word Disassembler

• "Boone" is male

Friday, October 12th 2012, 7:44pm

Heh, this will be a "Watery" beer. And why 30L, not 32? Oh, yes, there is the error in the topic: all proportions reversed.

Let me explain. If use more than 15 wheat, this will be not "Black" beer. If using less wheat, this will be not "Stodge" beer. Or it will be, but anyway I don't like "Dark Stuff", because it may kill you quickly...

Three tips for you: first, never, NEVER drink the Black Stuff! If you getting the black beer, that means you produced the spoiled beer! Second, you can get infinite amount of booze by removing the barrel, setting the creative mode and install this onto scaffold. It will just not dissapear. And last, but not least: don't be an acloholic.

Sorry for my "Russian English", but I can't found normal Russian IC2 forum...

The most epic file ever.

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Boone" (Oct 16th 2012, 9:46am)

Monday, October 15th 2012, 9:22am

Heh, this will be a "Watery" beer. And why 30L, not 32? Oh, yes, there is the error in the topic: all proportions reversed.

Ah yes. I found this out myself when I tapped the kegs :(

I've re-done my maths and my new ratios chart looks like this:

All the numbers are (hopefully) the best match for the ratios while keeping at 32 or under. Obviously you can play with these if you want to use the full capacity of the barrel :)
And I still can't get Alc-Free. Any suggestions? The ratios on the wiki don't work for me.

Boone

Word Disassembler

• "Boone" is male

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 8:06am

And I still can't get Alc-Free. Any suggestions? The ratios on the wiki don't work for me.

8 Hops, 24 Wheat, 32 Water.

Also your ratios are not perfect, because there are no "64" value, that allows you, for example, make fully filled barrel with Stodge Black Dragonblood (64 Hops, 12 Wheat, 32 Water).

The most epic file ever.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Boone" (Oct 16th 2012, 9:07am)

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 9:23am

8 Hops, 24 Wheat, 32 Water.

Nope. Tried that and just got a Soup brew.

Also your ratios are not perfect, because there are no "64" value, that allows you, for example, make fully filled barrel with Stodge Black Dragonblood (64 Hops, 12 Wheat, 32 Water).

I wasn't going for perfect, I was going for the exact ratios. Obviously you can increase and decrease some of the numbers and still keep the same type of beer, but I'm fussy about the numbers!

Also I thought you were limited to 32 of any one ingredient. Have I been misled?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pandy_C" (Oct 16th 2012, 9:29am)

Boone

Word Disassembler

• "Boone" is male

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 9:32am

Nope. Tried that and just got a Watery brew.

That's very strange, it works fine for me.
Also I thought you were limited to 32 of any one ingredient. Have I been misled?

There are only limit in water (32), but you can put full stack of ingredients.

The most epic file ever.

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 9:38am

There are only limit in water (32), but you can put full stack of ingredients.

Oh. I didn't know that. Thank you :)

I'll have to go back and change my Thick, Strong and Stodge numbers!

Cooleb09

Unregistered

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 5:00pm

Damage values

Has someone made a damage I'd thingy table for what beer is what?

CrafterofMany

The Nuclear Alchemist

• "CrafterofMany" is male

Tuesday, November 6th 2012, 12:56pm

Finnally, a post in weeks.Got to make it and have NEI to see it.
If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Counter:

Hits today: 11,337 | Hits yesterday: 860 | Hits record: 111,506 | Hits total: 35,356,300