You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 12:00am

[Suggestion] Industrial Creepers.

Hello evveryone i just thought of a good idea they are the industrial creepers MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper
I though of 2 one being a energy creeper that when it explodes spawns lightning around itself that you can tap using nearby cables and the other one is UU matter creeper, when it explodes it drops 5-10 uu matter. this is because even with ee it takes aabout 9h or so to even get a matter geneartor let alone all the other stuff you need for it to run (recyclr, power and stuffm)
im pretty sure im not teh only one that finds this hard so i hope my suggetsion will get in.

dont tell me to install invedit or tmi becose i dont wanna cheat stuff thats lame.

thakn you

alblakas biggest fan

passinglurker

self proclaimed nerf killer

• "passinglurker" is male

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 12:43am

RE: [Suggestion] Industrial Creepers.

WE GOT ANOTHER LIVE ONE! 8o [insert flaming comments here :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: ]
one being a energy creeper that when it explodes spawns lightning around itself that you can tap using nearby cables
this line right here can/will get you banned this forum has a strict "read the stickies first/no lightning rod like suggestions" policy

and uum creeper though origonal is SUPER OP :thumbdown:
true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

XFmax-o-l

Quarry Hater

• "XFmax-o-l" is male
  • Netherlands

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 12:55am

Time to cast you into extinction:

Spoiler Spoiler

Spoilered for the sake of keeping it clean.

Anyhoo, the suggestion about lightning creepers is utterly ridicule. So is the uum creeper one. Unless well-thought out. Which might be practially impossibly hard.

Quoted

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

Nanomanz

Quantum Legend

United States

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 1:15am

RE: RE: [Suggestion] Industrial Creepers.

WE GOT ANOTHER LIVE ONE! 8o [insert flaming comments here :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: ]
one being a energy creeper that when it explodes spawns lightning around itself that you can tap using nearby cables
this line right here can/will get you banned this forum has a strict "read the stickies first/no lightning rod like suggestions" policy

and uum creeper though origonal is SUPER OP :thumbdown:
Hmm... Why is it that ALL the noobs seem to appear at the same time. You, sir, will be run over by my tank and thrown into the tesla coil extermination room, straight back to the Nether. After toasting you with a lighting-rod and giving you to our DragonLord, that is.
Haikus are poems
They don't always make sense
Potato

XFmax-o-l

Quarry Hater

• "XFmax-o-l" is male
  • Netherlands

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 1:21am

RE: RE: RE: [Suggestion] Industrial Creepers.

]Hmm... Why is it that ALL the noobs seem to appear at the same time. You, sir, will be run over by my tank and thrown into the tesla coil extermination room, straight back to the Nether. After toasting you with a lighting-rod and giving you to our DragonLord, that is.

Ssh, these do not exist.

And Lurker, would you be so kind as to hit us up with that score?

Quoted

passinglurker

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 1:30am

RE: RE: RE: RE: [Suggestion] Industrial Creepers.

]Hmm... Why is it that ALL the noobs seem to appear at the same time. You, sir, will be run over by my tank and thrown into the tesla coil extermination room, straight back to the Nether. After toasting you with a lighting-rod and giving you to our DragonLord, that is.

Ssh, these do not exist.

but of course (ok so we multiply by pi, and then again by pie, add the result of a chocolate d20, fold, staple, mutilate, press 1 to speak with a representative, and finally divide by 0)done!

YOU DARE SUGGEST/100
A LIGHTNING ROD!?/100
FUS RO DAH!!! /100

p.s. related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqzxCzDZO9c
true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

Nanomanz

Quantum Legend

United States

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 1:31am

RE: RE: RE: RE: [Suggestion] Industrial Creepers.

Ssh, these do not exist.

Yes, they exist in the deep back pages of the suggestion forums. Anyway, Our DragonLord likes his noobs crispy, and Induction is simply not enough.
Haikus are poems
Potato

kevindude

Proud Christian

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 2:04am

20 posts!! Another reason for a no ideas until 20 posts rule!!!!
Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

passinglurker

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 2:12am

2 weeks "no new suggestion threads" probation is way better

XFmax-o-l

Quarry Hater

• "XFmax-o-l" is male
  • Netherlands

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 2:16am

2 weeks is still fire n forget.
create 20 preemptive accounts.
wait. And roll.
The posts idea should actually integrate them better into the community.
Unless spam though.

Totally not hijacking the thread.

Quoted

FenixR

Capitan Asshole (ಠ_ಠ)

• "FenixR" is male

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 2:17am

2 weeks "no new suggestion threads" probation is way better

How about we pick one and join it with the other one and we make a super anti noob rule? Patrick.png.

passinglurker

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 2:34am

2 weeks is still fire n forget.
create 20 preemptive accounts.
wait. And roll.
The posts idea should actually integrate them better into the community.
Unless spam though.

Totally not hijacking the thread.
any determined troll will exploit the flaws of both systems the hope with the 2 week system is the true n00bs will lose the enthusiasm over their idea(if its a bad one) in that time and as they wait hopefully they will take the time to read the rules and past suggestions. but like fenixr said combining them and requiring both a probation (maybe shortened to a week) and a minimum number of posts would probably be the most effective.

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 2:48am

not taken serios

why ami not bein taken seriously i mean its a fair suggetsion.
and why ami getting baned??? because u say so u are the one that are bashing on me and makn me have a bad time
ablaka should ban you all for being so mean and immature vs new peple.
if ur not fond of lightning then just remove the effec same stuf different image.

i came here to suggest stuf and not to be bashed to extinction so fuck you fenixr and fuck you lurker and fuck you xfmax-o-l and fuck you kevindude and fuck you nanomanz and fcuk you all for being such bitch

I hope my friend alblaka wil ban you sons of bitches

this applies to all you fkcuers

passinglurker

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 2:58am

RE: not taken serios

and why ami getting baned??? because u say so u are the one that are bashing on me and makn me have a bad time
if ur not fond of lightning then just remove the effec same stuf different image.

i came here to suggest stuf and not to be bashed to extinction so :Industrial Diamond:toU you fenixr and :Industrial Diamond:toU you lurker and :Industrial Diamond:toU you xfmax-o-l and :Industrial Diamond:toU you kevindude and :Industrial Diamond:toU you nanomanz and :Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond: to you all for being such great people to show me there error of my n00bish ways

I hope my friend alblaka wil ban you FULL STOP IF YOUR FRIENDS WITH ALBLAKA THEN I'M NOTCH

this applies to all you great people who show me there errors of my n00bish ways
brokenlink
as long as you at least try to use good grammar and avoid steping on the land mines you will be treated with respect around here. unfortunately you stepped on the biggest landmine of them all :D . I recommend you laugh it off, say your sorry, read the rules, take some english lessons, and come back with a better idea. WELCOME TO THE IC2 FORUMS :D

FenixR

Capitan Asshole (ಠ_ಠ)

• "FenixR" is male

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:08am

B-b-b-b-b-but why me? I barely even said 2 words!

Also raise your hand if you think this is some lame attempt at trolling... *Slowly raises hand".

passinglurker

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:42am

B-b-b-b-b-but why me? I barely even said 2 words!

Also raise your hand if you think this is some lame attempt at trolling... *Slowly raises hand".
looks at this thread
then at this thread http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.…d&threadID=6476
then back at this one...

O_o

ITS THE SAME :cursing::cursing::cursing::Nuke TNT::Nuke TNT::Nuke TNT: GUY!!! FORGET BEING NICE!:cursing:! UNLEASH THE MEMES IT DRAGON RITUAL TIME!!!

OH GREAT ALMIGHTY DRAGON LORD ALBKAKA! WE CALL UPON YOU AGAIN IN OUR HOUR OF NEED FOR A TROLL HAS ENTERED YOUR REALM, BROKEN YOUR LAWS, AND HAS FAILED EVEN TO USE 4TH GRADE GRAMMAR. WE SEEK FOR YOU TO DRIVE YOUR YOUR GREAT FIERY-BAN-HAMMER INTO HIS FACE TO BRING ABOUT HIS SWIFT BANISHMENT AND DESTRUCTION! HAYO!

Nanomanz

Quantum Legend

United States

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:46am

i came here to suggest stuf and not to be bashed to extinction so fuck you fenixr and fuck you lurker and fuck you xfmax-o-l and fuck you kevindude and fuck you nanomanz and fcuk you all for being such bitch

Dude... Seriously, did you read the rules? If yes: You didn't understand them, or you ignored them flat-out. If no: Then you should go do that, and look at this from our eyes, because lightning rods are HIGHLY frowned upon.
Haikus are poems
Potato

passinglurker

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 3:50am

RE: RE: not taken serios

Dude... Seriously, did you read the rules? If yes: You didn't understand them, or you ignored them flat-out. If no: Then you should go do that, and look at this from our eyes, because lightning rods are HIGHLY frowned upon.
oh he knows the rules alright. judging by his general failure to communicate in the english language he is slango20 and is probably trolling us cause we flamed him for this thread http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.…d&threadID=6476

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 8:10am

Your Posts are just stupid, you got luck that you posted that at 1:00 am (in my Timezone), because i was in bed. Now i stand up and get the Message, that another Noob (you) suggests Lightningrods and Alblaka HATES Lightningrods, what you would know IF YOU ARE HIS FRIEND. Now you are stupid enough, to post a picture without checking if the URL is correct, and you are too stupid to even write your Stuff properly, also you commited every Noobcrime i can think of here, so thats the reason, why you most likely get banned.

And before i forget that Facepalm on my Profilepic is now for you.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Sunday, June 3rd 2012, 8:19am

He said the f-word.
Greetz,
Alblaka

Counter:

Hits today: 8,887 | Hits yesterday: 1,368 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,304,978