You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 15th 2012, 10:11pm

The Shadow Warden

A little side-thingy I wrote within a few hours. Took 2 days until I found time for the spellcheck though.
Be advised, the story does contain cruelity and potential gore (read: explicit descriptions of blood and/or severe wounds) probably not suited for younger audience, read on own danger.

Not much to say about the plot itself. Just a random glimpse at the mysterious 'seventh' fraction, the Warden. A glimpse which probably doesn't make much sense, since I still didn't write up any conclusive summary of the 'world' my stories are taking place in...

Whatever, just enjoy a few pages of random stuff. Btw, if I manage to suprise you in 2. and 3., I win :3 I intentionally planned "What would a generic fantasy-reader exspect from this situation" and did something else.
Alblaka has attached the following file:
Greetz,
Alblaka