You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds: v2.0/2.1/2.2 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 → jenkins)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GregoriusT

Leader of GregTech Intergalactical

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • "GregoriusT" started this thread

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 3:56pm

[Addon][1.7.10][Open-Beta] GregTech-Addon: That it is Beta doesn't mean it is unstable in any way. It just means that not all Features are back in. :P

Welcome to the Technologysalesplace of GregTech Intergalactical

Important Stuff - THE DOWNLOAD IS IN HERE!!!!

READ THE RULES, before doing anything!!!

1. READ THE Q/A AND THE LIST OF CHANGES TO OTHER MODS THAN IC², BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING!!!
2. The Q/A is RECENT, if you think it is not and post something about the Questions inside it, you are very likely getting banned, since your Question is not only stupid but also already answered there.
3. Dont ask for Recipes of my Addon! All the needed Information is accessible Ingame using NEI.
4. Make sure IC² runs without Problems. I constantly get Bugreports with obviously wrongly installed IC² as cause, like "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.api..." for example.
5. When you report a Crash, then INCLUDE THE ERRORLOGS!
6. If the Crashlog tells you not to bug me, THEN DONT BUG ME ABOUT THAT CRASH!
7. Don't report Bugs of an old Version. Only Bugs inside the latest Version are allowed. I WONT SUPPORT OLD MC VERSIONS! Make always 100% sure you are running the latest Version or you will get Problems, even if you are just ONE Version behind!
8. Don't bring up general Problems which are either already solved or related to any kind of flamewar. This will especially result in a ban if you just registered to do that.
9. Don't ask for adding Configoptions which are already there!
10. Never question the default of my Configs. I have good reasons for my Defaults!

I have the power to actually ban people. So follow these Rules or else...!

Installation

WARNING: THE FIRST start and only the first one WILL take a few Minutes more than usual. This is because the extremly large Config Files have to be created, but once they are created it starts up much faster. However, if your Computer is crappy and it happens all the time I cannot do anything about that (it takes just 2 Minutes for the startup of my own Setup), since the Part which takes so long is essential for the Mod and cannot be removed at all, so don't ask for that.

Download GregTech from this place (Do not forget to read the orange Warning right above) and drop it into your Modsfolder after you have installed IC² properly. Config is inside the GregTech-Folder.

Also you should install NEI, I don't care if you like CraftGuide more, or if NEI crashes far too often for you and everyone else, because Chickenbones sadly still doesn't know how to do a simple try/catch, CraftGuide just doesn't cut it and it will probably never do so. And the Wikis? Seriously, you consider just using the Wikis instead of NEI? Do you really think the Wiki Editors can keep up with this Mod? I add Recipes faster than they can edit the Pages. The Wikis are only really useful for How-To Guides and Machine explanation.

And if you don't want NEI because you think it is cheaty in any way, you are just plain retarded, because it isn't cheaty if you turn cheating off in the easyly accessible Options on the bottom left of your Inventory Screen.

Donations

I asked Alblaka and he said that Donations for Addons are generally allowed, so...
Donate via Paypal
I recommend you to tell me your MC-Username at donation, so i can add you to the Cape-List.
But i add only people, who donate 2.50€ or more to prevent trolls.

Warning: The Online Capelist works only if you can connect directly to Dropbox. There is an additional Capelist inside the Mod itself, so that you have to update to have your Cape visible. If you experience Problems with your Cape, then check the Capelist for your MC-Name.

Recent MC Versions enable you to disable your Cape in the Options, so you don't need to leave the Username Field blank if you don't want your Cape to be seen.

Mojang-EULA-Note: Those Donations have absolutely nothing to do with Minecraft. Not even with this Mod. The money is just going to myself. That you receive the Cape with this being installed is purely coincedential and has nothing to do with the property of Mojang or its subsidiaries, and neither Microsoft.

License

This Mod as a whole is property of me, Gregorius Techneticies (aka GregoriusT). Don't redistribute and claim any of it as not being owned by me (All Rights Reserved). Only Modpacks are allowed to redistribute the original Mod Jars in order to keep their Download links reliable. I am not responsible for any Damage done by a modified Jar File.

People, who contributed to the current state of the Mod are credited in the mcmod.info.

Regarding Modpacks

If you use a Modpack, then don't report any Bugs to me, it is the Job of the Modpack Creator/Maintainers to help you with Bugs, not me. If you are a Modpack Creator/Maintainer, then you can ofcourse report Bugs to me, as long as you have the latest Version.

Informations and Wikis

Install NEI, I know it crashes most of the time for very stupid reasons, but it is worth it.
The most Up to date Wiki
An older Wiki for 1.6.4
A Russian Wiki: http://ru.minecraftwiki.net/GregTech
A Japanese Wiki: http://www26.atwiki.jp/minecraft/pages/853.html
Another Japanese Wiki: http://www26.atwiki.jp/minecraft/pages/1295.html
And another Japanese Wiki: http://www46.atwiki.jp/greg/
An old Wiki, whichs "owner" disappeared

If you don't know how to do a certain task or how to acquire certain Items follow these simple Steps:
Step 1: Look for the Items Recipes in NEI. And go through ALL the Pages not just the first one. NEI isn't Google, the non-first Pages do contain useful Information.
Step 2: Go through all the GregTech Tools and read their full Tooltips. For example the Hammer crushes Blocks in World, meaning NEI doesn't show the Ore->Crushed Recipe
Step 3: A Cauldron with Water can wash dirty and impure things. Just throw them into it.

A Note to the casual Players

This Mod is not directed at casual Players in any Way, Shape or Form, it is a Mod that adds a very reliable System, with a very reliable Logic to the Game, that offers the most complexity of all Mods. Said complexity doesn't cause any grinds, but it does consume Time and there is a HUGE difference between grind and time consumption, grind means you need to work hard on things (many stupid Mods do that), what you clearly don't need with GT, while Time consumption means, that you have to think of what you are doing at which point in Time before actually doing it, in order to not end up as a stupid Worker, who does the same repetitive junk over and over again.

That said, if you don't have enough Time to think about things before doing them, then go back to your other Mods.

A Note to the people who point out seemingly incomplete things

Congrats, you have just found out, that GregTech is the most incomplete Mod ever. I am randomly implementing things whenever the fuck I want, resulting in half assed Stuff and things that still do work, but which could be much better. Have fun with the things which are there, and continue pointing incomplete things out to me, maybe I randomly implement them, just because you pointed them out at the right time. But don't do it in the "Are we there yet? No. Are we there yet? No. Are we there yet? SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"-Style.

Compatibility and API

The best is that you just ask me. There is so much stuff to be done wrong, if you dont ask.

DO NOT INCLUDE ANY ACTUAL API FILES IN YOUR MOD DOWNLOAD!!! That includes API Files of other Mods as well! I needed to write that here, because someone already did that even though I spammed this Rule all over the API itself...
This is not because of Copyright things. This is because it breaks Mods, if you include API Files inside your Download. I have a Version detection in the API, which will crash as soon as the API Main Version is different from the installed Version.

If you dont know how to do that for Interfaces or are not used to reflection in general you can PM me.

API:
Dev and API Version (MC 1.7.10 and up)
API Version (MC 1.7.2)
Dev Version (MC 1.7.2)
For MC 1.6
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad,
I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

Bugreports belong to the GregTech Thread. Any PM regarding Bugs or Support will get Ignored.
Especially those prefixed by a stupid Friend request.

GregTech now in OPEN BETA

This post has been edited 290 times, last edit by "GregoriusT" (Oct 27th 2014, 2:45pm)

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 5:50pm

Second Part of the Thread

Downloadlinks of OLDER versions

These are ALL the older Versions I have.
Don't even ask for other ones, as I don't backup bugged Versions (unless my Bukkit-Dev asks me for it), and everything what isn't the newest Version is automatically considered bugged.

This is NOT the most recent Version, this is for Server Owners, who dont make Modpacks, but need a working Link for their Clients. Don't ask where to find the most recent Version. That Link should be important enough to be found in a very imporant Spoiler.

Mod Spotlights and Video Tutorials of very old Versions

Q/A

This is a List of things, from which People think these are Bugs. Most of these are either 100% intended Features or not belonging to here, and if you don't read this before posting here, then you maybe get banned (depending on the mood of Alblaka), or your Post just gets removed.

These Q/A-Sentences were made with similar Intelligence as the "Bugreports" I got, some of them are quite funny.

Q: Where is the Download Link?
A: Seriously? You didn't even understand that hint in the first Spoiler? Wow.

Q: Where are older Versions?
A: Look two Spoilers above.

Q: GregTech doesnt work on [INSERT MC VERSION HERE] HALP!!!!1!!!1!
A: Step 1. Read the Thread Title to see if GT is compatible with that MC Version, Step 2. Don't ask ANY Questions about that, it will count as asking for Release Date for me causing me to ban you.

Q: GregTech doesn't work with IndustrialCraft Version [INSERT NUMBER HERE] FIX IT!!!
A: GregTech checks if your IC² Version is the right one and tells you which IC2 Version to use, if you see any popup on startup regarding "Change your IC2 Version to be [INSERT LINK] one" then don't come to me and ask. It will be treated like an ask for Release Date too.

Q: NEI confuses Liquids/Fluids for strange reasons, HELP!
A: Forge Bug and I can do nothing about it. Also don't join Servers with newer Versions of GT or with more content adding Mods, if you wanna have a functioning NEI. I won't fix it, and I reported it to Forge, and everyone asking about that will get a ban.

Q: I cant fix all of the Problems in my Multiblock for starting it, HALP!
A: Go start the Multiblock anyways. It will run as long as there is at least one solved Problem. And when you reach MV Tier you can use Duct Tape. Also the next people who ask that get banned for two reasons, 1. Didn't read Q/A and 2. You didn't check if it would run with that Problem being still there.

Q: My IC2 Blocks and Cables don't supply GT Blocks and Cables, HALP!!!
A: The IC2 Enet changed in a way I cannot fully support anymore, it would lag horribly if I added Support for it and I don't want Lag. You can still power IC2 Machines with GT Cables, and GT Transformers can pull Power from adjacent IC2 Machines, but IC2 cables won't work at all and IC2 Blocks don't output to GT Cables (that is why you need a Transformer). Don't ask Questions about this since this answers everything you need to know, and remember this is a Q/A Question causing you to get banned if you dont read it first. If you still have a good Question then put this in the Title of the Post: "HALP BORKEN HOW IC2 GT ENET WORK!!1!!1" in allcaps and with the "1"s and exclamation marks at the end if you dont wanna get banned.

Q: The Log complains about Items not surviving a future 1.7 Update!
A: Doesn't matter, because you wont be able to play an old GT 1.6 World with 1.7 anyways due to some ID overhauls.

Q: REMOVE THOSE USELESS ITEMS, THEY LAG THE HELL OUT OF MY STARTUP!!!
A: Okay that isn't actually a Question at all, but no, I won't remove them since I rely on them. Also it is the Recipe System doing that and not those Items, if you have an Idea on how to improve that System then fine tell it to me, but don't complain about those Items, because I will not remove those.

Q: Some Mod blames its Crashes on GregTech, am I allowed to post those here?
A: No you aren't, if a Crash happens within another Mod then it is never my fault. They just generally blame everything on me for no logical Reason. And bringing up a random Issue, just because of such blaming will lead to a Ban. So only bring Crashes where GregTech is inside the Stacktrace. You have been warned.

Q: An Error Log containing this Message: "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space"
A: Google the OutOfMemory Error yourself. You didn't assign enough Memory for your Java. I won't help with that.

Q: I cannot enchant your Tools, please fix it!
A: The Tools are intended to be NOT enchantable, the Enchantments on Tools you can get depend on the Material you use to craft them and nothing else.

Q: I cannot craft the Alloy Smelter without Circuits and need Red Alloy from it for Circuits, HALP!!!
A: Go through the Bronze Age and you will find out, that you CAN get Red Alloy.

Q: I cannot make Motors without Electricity, but need Electricity for Magnetic Iron Rods!
A: Did you try the CRAFTING Recipe that involves Magnetic Iron Rods as Output? There are NO Tech Loops EVER.

Q: HELP I CANT CRAFT "XYZ"!
A: Use NEI. I changed many Recipes, so it has maybe changed the one you are using.

Q: My Machine is consuming the Stuff without outputting Anything! HELP ME WITH THAT BUG!!!
A: Thats not a Bug. You are either not waiting long enough for it, or just not powering your Machine sufficient enough (explained right below).

Q: My Machines Progress gets null and the Machine consumes tons of EU for nothing! HALP! BORKEN!!!
A: NOT A BUG!!! If you are not applying enough EU/t to any of my Machines, then it just stops and the Progress is gone. If you then feed it with insufficient EU/t it consumes it and immidietly aborts (wasting EU!). That is much more realistic, than a stuttering (and then lagging) Machine. If you dont want to lose Progress due to that, then use the Config. It's under "features" as of 2.08d.

Q: Will you ever support Forge Multiparts?
A: No I won't support those Scala based things. Also I have my own System, which is incompatible with it and I won't remove my own Cover System.

Q: HALP; MY BASIC EXTRUDER DOESNT WORK!!!
It DOES work. It just doesn't do ANY Metal Recipes, it is for Plastic and Rubber ONLY. next time look at the damn VOLTAGES of the RECIPES before complaining.

Q: HELLLP ME, THE BASIC ELECTROLYZER WONT WORK!1!1!!11!
Same as above, LOOK AT THE DAMN VOLTAGE BEFORE COMPLAINING!!!

Q: How can I remove Upgrades from Machines? I accidently put too much Overclockers into my Machine.
A: You cant. I won't add any ways of Upgrade removal. Not even deleting Upgrades. This is fully intended and should prevent people from carelessly adding Upgrades to Machines.

Q: My Bronze Steam Machines are not producing anything after they produced one time.
A: You obstructed the Output for the cold Steam. The Steam has to be outputted into one direction, and you have put the Pipe at exactly that Spot, didn't you. You can change the Output for the Steam by using a Wrench.

Q: My XRay Mod doesn't detect your Ores, help!
A: You use XRay? You filthy cheater! Go away and never even mention this on this Thread.

Q: I did not read the Q/A, am I allowed to post my Question or Bugreport on this Thread?
A: Wait. You have read this sentence, but not the rest of the Q/A? What is wrong with you? And btw. NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO!

Bugreports belong to the GregTech Thread. Any PM regarding Bugs or Support will get Ignored.

This post has been edited 73 times, last edit by "GregoriusT" (Oct 26th 2014, 12:12pm)

• "karolk" is male
  • Lithuania

Location: In the radioactive crater that i used to call my base

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 5:54pm

:thumbsup: Nice job Greg! This addon is hilarious!
-------------------------------
This comment was way back when gregtech only added a lightning rod.
It's great to see what a serious addon this has grown to.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "karolk" (May 12th 2013, 7:37pm)

Industrial Miner

Supreme Cyborg with Gau-8 Avenger

• "Industrial Miner" is male

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 8:23pm

My jaw fell off.
Cyborg Industries

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 10:26pm

A bit outdated but most of it still applies

Old Mods to disable UUM-Recipes

Adds a Config for every Vanilla-IC²-UUM-Recipe. The Configs are also inside the GregTech.cfg and they do the same as in the full Addon.
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…ecipesMC145.zip
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…ecipesMC142.zip
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…ecipesMC132.zip
This is for Serverowners, who dont want a massive overhaul, just because UUM.

Disable the Infinite-Water-Quirk with this here

NOTE: CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones (the Creator of NEI) now adds the finite Water Functionality as a Config. As of that, I won't continue this small Basefile Mod any longer.

Drop the Basefile inside this ZIP into your minecraft.jar/minecraftserver.jar to just disable it. Then two Watersources will no longer generate a Third inbetween.
This specific ZIP-File contains 99% Mojangcode and 1% removed Code, so due to me adding absolutely nothing, you can just share this single File with everyone you want, even in Downloadlinks of Modpacks. So please dont bother asking me about this single File.
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…eWaterMC152.zip
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…eWaterMC151.zip
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…eWaterMC146.zip
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…eWaterMC145.zip
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…eWaterMC142.zip
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…eWaterMC132.zip

OLD MOD! DELETE MOST OF THE FPS LAG SPIKES OF DEATH WITH THIS WONDER WEAPON

This file decreases the Light Update Lag of Chunks with a high Altitude and the Nether on the Client Side. I basically deleted the Function which checks every single Block in the entire Chunk every tick. This should not have Side effects as these Light Updates are not working anyways. perfectly for fixing the Lag Spikes of Death, which always disturb you.
Not even Optifine Ultimate fixes this kind of Lag.
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…ateLagMC152.zip
http://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/co…ateLagMC151.zip

Because Alblaka made a new Rule to the Addonsection, i have to make a List of Features here. :D
Please visit the IC²-Wikipage for more Details as this List is way too Large for a Thread of Descriptions.

Most important Features as of 2.04b:

- More complexity/difficulty of everything (as Advertised)
- f.e. If Railcraft is installed, then you have to craft Mixed Metal Ingots in a Rollingmachine and Electric Tools will need Steel instead of refined Iron (which I'm btw also going to add myself, but produced in an electric Way).
- An integrated NEI-Plugin, which was made by mistaqur and a little bit improved by me.
- Compatiblity with Nuclear-Control-Addon with GregTech-Sensorkits, which are only there, if NC is installed.
- New Ores, like: Ruby, Sapphire, Iridium, Silver, Bauxite (for Aluminium and Titanium) and Pyrite (which is 2/3-Sulfurdust + 1/3-Irondust)
- Fusionreactors
- Lightningrodbased Generators
- Quantumchest (Infinite Itemstorage)

Wait! There's more.

- Silktouch-Support for macerating Oreblocks
- Better Recipes for creating Circuits using Gold and Silver
- More expensive/complex Recipes for Green Generators (Solarpanel needs Silicon, Windmill needs Aluminium OR Carbonplates)
- Electric Autocraftingtables with Holo-Slots in the GUI, to not waste resources on Blueprints.
- New Reactorcomponents to keep it cool.
- Uses and other Productionmethods for Tungsten and many other Cross-Mod-Compatiblities.
- An own electrictybased Automationsystem, what is the first one, that can automate Nucleareactors properly and wihout Problems. You now no longer have to use BC for your Factory
- A completly new Upgrade and Cover System, which makes Machines very customizable
- Wireless Redstone with over 2 Billion diffrent Frequencies!

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "GregoriusT" (Oct 25th 2014, 3:56pm)

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 10:33pm

Heard, not heared.
Often happening Typo, when using the past in english Grammar... fixed!

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Friday, July 27th 2012, 9:45am

It looks like lightning rods if spammed, lags alot. (100 lagged me)
I will decrease the IterateEveryTickToSky-Lag
the config wont generate if there is a conflicting ID
Thanks for the Report, the next Version (i will make it Saturday) will be Improved, with an additional GregoriusCore-Mod, which loads the Config for every future GregoriusMod/Addon. The Actual DefaultID is 125.
Now I see why you didn't ask for your typical two stacks of uu-matter for the blueprint, you thought you could freeload advertisement for GregTech Intergalactical didn't you?
It will be on every of my Modblocks. :D
What is the best/maximum number of fences to put on top? I want extreme power!
Lightningrod on bottom of Map + Skyhigh tower of Fences.
Formula = LengthOfRod * HeightOfHighestFence > Random.nextInt(Probability)

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Friday, July 27th 2012, 10:15pm

So i made the Mainthread a bit better. Improved the Structure of my Mod, and probably fixed the Configfile-not-showing-BlockIDs-after-IDConflict-Problem.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Saturday, July 28th 2012, 8:00am

Hurr, i just wanted to use the Oredictionary (from Forge 135 to ensure maximum compatiblity with Mystcraft) and anything Crashes.

I will add try-catch-statements around the OreDictionarypart and then catch it, by replacing it with the BronzeIngot from the IC2-API.

Could you pass me the "ForgeModLoader-0.log"? Your Error must be Listed there.

Edit: fixed probably SpwnX Oredictionaryissue, divided Lag through 200 and tested a bit more.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GregoriusT" (Jul 28th 2012, 8:49am)

XFmax-o-l

Quarry Hater

• "XFmax-o-l" is male
  • Netherlands

Sunday, July 29th 2012, 1:07am

Haha, good one Greg ^^

Wonder what Big Al thinks about this.

Quoted

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Sunday, July 29th 2012, 9:05am

the config wont generate if there is a conflicting ID
No shit sherlock. Change the id.
do you really understand what i said? you might understand whose the dumb here.
I fixed it in V1, so that it reads/writes all the ID's and other Values, then saves the Config, and THEN it loads the Blocks (what will cause the Conflicts).

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Sunday, July 29th 2012, 5:42pm

The GregoriusCore_197_V2 crashes my Minecraft if I place it to the mods folder. It blackscreens about a second after the Mojang logo appears. Removing it solves the problem.
This is what it says on the ForgeModLoader-0.txt:(attachment)
It happens in the Post-Init-Phase, so it can only be the Recipe-Part (where i use the Forge-Oredictionary from 135...), I will fix that tomorrow after my last Exam for this Semester.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Monday, July 30th 2012, 11:25am

Which value i have to imput in the config file to have more frequent thunderstorms like one of every 15 minutes?
you can't. you can only disable the need of thunderstorms.
to change thunderstorm frequency, you need another mod.
Thunderstromfrequency would be Basefilemodification, so no.

I finally fixed the improper use of the Forge-Oredictionary. (hopefully)
It could also work on SpwnX Version, but i dont know.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Tuesday, July 31st 2012, 7:48am

Just found something strange, i can't connect Iron cables at sides of lightning rod, is it because it has QuadEV, instead of 4 packets of EV?
Do you really think 8192 EU/t can go into your Steelcable, maybe the Superconductor of Rocketscience, but not the Maximum of 2048 EU/t for Steelcables. try to place 4 additional HV-Transformers around the four Outputsides. The bottom is no valid Outputside, so you can place whatever Electric Block, like the Massfab, under it, without causing it to explode. And the Top is also not Valid for Output (guess why).

But good to hear, that i finally solved that Problem.

The Oredictionary of other Forgeversions disliked direct use of Oredictionary.getOres("ingotBronze"), so i had to write a small Orehandler, and registered it with the (actually Depricated, but i need Downwardscompatiblity) MinecraftForge.registerOreHander(), to save all the Ores i need, in it.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Sunday, August 5th 2012, 11:41am

Updated GregoriusCore to V3b. No need to download the Lightningrod again.

I just added better (x2) Recipes for Circuits, which are using Silver instead of Redstone, and a RefinedIron using Recipe for the Piston.

I'm actually working at the GregTower2 and due to the 1.3-Update i will not do much at MC-Coding, until IC² (or IC³) is out for 1.3.1

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Wednesday, August 8th 2012, 7:55am

Whenever I start with the core & lightning rod, I get the error: Java.lang.Nosuchmethoderror: ic2.api.Ic2Recipes.AddmatterAmplifier(Laan;1)V at Mod_GregoriusCore.addmodrecipes(mod_gregoriusCore.java:63)
You have other Mods installed, which corrupt the actual IC²-API. Go into every single Mod (except IC² itself) and delete the "ic2"-Folder inside it.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 9:01am

turning off the need for a thunderstorm would make it fire randomlyish during clear skies
Yes, thats what the config is for. Random Lightning at clear Sky.
Also curious if you could make a powered cake, which feeds you like a normal cake, but instead of running out of slices requires EU. Like how BTW has powered cake, but functional.(at least I don't think powering cake in BTW makes it not consume slices when you eat it, never was able to test that and can't now)
If i would make a Powered Cake like in BTW, then i would have to drop anything Forgereleated. :D

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Thursday, August 9th 2012, 9:15am

Can you shank creepers and toast them with lightning making explosive creeper BBQ to throw at it's friends later?
With Engineering? YES YOU CAN. Just put a Creeper ontop of the Rod and wait.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Friday, August 10th 2012, 7:52pm

Seriously, though, a way to generate food with just EU would be nice. Without needing UU-Matter, hopefully.
The Quantumsuithelmet is the closest to what you want. And isn't Food really abundant, especially with our IC²-Cropsystem? Well, i would more likely make a Foodpowered Generator, before adding Stuff like a powered Cake. :D

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male

Saturday, August 18th 2012, 8:40am

Whenever I start with the core & lightning rod, I get the error: Java.lang.Nosuchmethoderror: ic2.api.Ic2Recipes.AddmatterAmplifier(Laan;1)V at Mod_GregoriusCore.addmodrecipes(mod_gregoriusCore.java:63)
You have other Mods installed, which corrupt the actual IC²-API. Go into every single Mod (except IC² itself) and delete the "ic2"-Folder inside it.
Tried this?

because it's the only thing, which could crash at the post-init-phase of GregoriusCore. (i add a Massfab-Amplifier, which is only in the newest IC²-API)

Counter:

Hits today: 13,074 | Hits yesterday: 2,449 | Hits record: 111,506 | Hits total: 35,668,299