You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

FatAndyTheGreat

Tree Cutter

• "FatAndyTheGreat" is male

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 2:41am

Just updated GT. One question, you need steel to make the industrial blast furnace control block. (i am on a strict IC2/Gregtech only playthrough) Is my only option for steel for the machine hull from dungeon/village loot?

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 2:45am

No, you can use the Bronze Blast Furnace for steel.

FatAndyTheGreat

Tree Cutter

• "FatAndyTheGreat" is male

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 2:54am

No, you can use the Bronze Blast Furnace for steel.
Just found these machines in NEI, man alot has changed. thanks for the quick reply :)

Kane Hart

Godcraft.Com Administrator

Canada

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 3:03am

Hey Greg, can you add NEI support for heating coils when RC NEI plugin is not installed? Because i can't see their recipe atm.
I wont implement NEI Support for Railcraft. That is the Job of either CovertJaguar, Mistaqur or Chickenbones.
Edit : Anyone does know which layer nickel ore spawns? I need it for cupronickel coil...
There is a Book about Geology. You might need to read that.
What fucking mod you playing son?
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 3:11am

@Kane, The GT heating coils are crafted in the Railcraft Rolling machine when Railcraft is detected.

Kane Hart

Canada

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 3:16am

@Kane, The GT heating coils are crafted in the Railcraft Rolling machine when Railcraft is detected.
I don't give a fuck :P, Use someone else's mod and their features and fix it up or don't use it. There is no half and half with me.

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 3:34am

Similarly, greg doesn't have to give a fuck about what you think either.

Kane Hart

Canada

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 3:46am

True, But if Greg Touches another Mod the way he does now then fuck him when comes to fixing something :P

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 4:43am

True, But if Greg Touches another Mod the way he does now then fuck him when comes to fixing something :P

Technically he isn't touching RC, he just throws stuff at it in hopes it works. Usually it does but having a airgap means he won't be doing actual modifications to it ;)

PaladinOne

All of them are me and all of me is them

• "PaladinOne" is male

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 5:25am

Technically he isn't touching RC, he just throws stuff at it in hopes it works. Usually it does but having a airgap means he won't be doing actual modifications to it ;)
#API
-A. H. / Paladin One
<entity>, Feed The Beast Wiki
Order is Progress

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 5:31am

#API
NEI plugins not enabled :3
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Lefty

MineTweaker :O

• "Lefty" is male

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 6:56am

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1969…mp-reikas-mods/

ReactorCraft + ExpandedRedstone + RotaryCraft :D I think I found couple a good new mods :P (but still on 1.5.2 :( )

Pelemesh_KO

Derpy Builder

• "Pelemesh_KO" is male

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 7:15am

Kane , you'll see me in a hardcore server :D If you start one

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 7:18am

If he does, he can count on the majority of people that post here frequently.

By the way, i've worked on the base a bit more. Now i'm going to sleep, its 2:18 here (evening)
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Pelemesh_KO

Derpy Builder

• "Pelemesh_KO" is male

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 7:24am

If he does, he can count on the majority of people that post here frequently.

By the way, i've worked on the base a bit more. Now i'm going to sleep, its 2:18 here (evening)
Cool, sadly im at School now, i'll try to find nickel when get home, if we don' have it already 8)

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • "GregoriusT" started this thread
  • Germany

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 11:44am

Reminder: Please macerate all your Refined Iron Plates and Refined Iron Rods. They will no longer exist in the next Version.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

alexdelphi

Tree Cutter

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 1:09pm

Out of pure curiosity: if IC2 doesn't have steel then what does it use instead? Iron and planned stainless steel?

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 1:17pm

It uses Iron and Iron Plates. The Stainless Steel is my "invention" and is made for GT.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 1:59pm

Please get rid of all GT Refined Iron Plates and Refined Iron Rods, they will otherwise vanish.

V4.03a:
Added Stainless Steel, you need to mic 6 Iron, 1 Nickel, 1 Chrome and 1 Manganese Dust to get 9 Stainless Steel Dusts, which can then be smolten at 2000 in the Industrial Blast Furnace.
Fixed Scrapbox compatibility finally.
Fixed a ton of Recipes again.

GregTech Website

Saturday, September 7th 2013, 2:23pm

Finally, a use for Manganese.
But "Stainless Steel Dust" is a bit long winded and not really stainless steel as just a mixture of dusts. Shouldn't it be called more like "Inox Dust" and be called Stainless Steel once it's in ingot/plate form?

Counter:

Hits today: 68,085 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,077,483