You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:02am

Was gonna say something about a inter-dimensional pipe but then I realize that's what the quantum tank is for... hmmm... well the ID pipe would still be useful for item transportation.

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:04am

I'd love a config setting to turn off ore dict on superconductors from gravisuite since they are much cheaper then yours.
I think they are about the same lvl, the one from gravisuit needs 4 iridium plates to make 3 superconductors; while the one from GregTech needs 2 iridium plates, 4 tungstens, 4 lap crystals to make 4 superconductors.. I even think that this is the first time I see Greg's Recipe is less expensive than other mod..
Yep, who'd say they're cheaper.

well, if you put it that way :P

Also is there a structure or something that has to be built for the implosion compressor? I can't get mine to implode :P

CrafterofMany

The Nuclear Alchemist

• "CrafterofMany" is male

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:44am

I can't seem to find a recipe that uses the implosion compressor. Btw, how does one create an implosion in an machine? The only implosions i can think of are caused by vacuum, gravitational collapses, and black holes( Not really a cause, but is an implosion itself), but with vacuum, the structure collapses and air (or water) rush in to fill the empty space. Can't see a way with gravitational or black holes either.
If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 2:47am

I can't seem to find a recipe that uses the implosion compressor. Btw, how does one create an implosion in an machine? The only implosions i can think of are caused by vacuum, gravitational collapses, and black holes( Not really a cause, but is an implosion itself), but with vacuum, the structure collapses and air (or water) rush in to fill the empty space. Can't see a way with gravitational or black holes either.

in nei it says diamond dust in the top and itnt in the bottom is a receipe in it, think its 4 diamond and 32 itnt but not sure.

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 6:09am

Dumb question time :P

Just noticed in NEI when looking for reinforced stone recipe I noticed Iridium Reinforced stone... am I to assume that Iridium reinforced stone is basically 2 reinforced stone block protection casing for reactors in one block? Also seeing how Iridium Neutron Reflectors are indestructible that iridium reinforced stone is also indestructible?

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • "GregoriusT" started this thread
  • Germany

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 8:41am

Also seeing how Iridium Neutron Reflectors are indestructible that iridium reinforced stone is also indestructible?
Not indestructible, it just can take a doublesized Nuke-Explosion without a scratch.
I noticed something with NEI with some cells, some of the cells you can use as fuel... there is heat number next to them like hydrogen cells they give 12k heat. What is this suppose to mean? that I can use them in a regular furnace to make titanium or aluminum?
I dont know. Ask mistaqur, he made the plugin, he should know that. But I think its for Steam Boilers of Railcraft.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Sliderpro

Industrial maniac

• "Sliderpro" is male
  • Russian Federation

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 9:19am

Greg, I wrote this some tima ago, but didnt recieve your response:
Hi Greg, I may be a pink pokemon, but I am still playing 1 4 2 vers, so I dunno if anything was changed since then.
I kind of dislike your recepie for nikel-copper coils, because getting nikel dust requires centrifuging some copper, and recepie for blast furnace requires 4 coils, when recepie gives 3.
its REALLY annoying, when you have to centrifuge 2x copper to get THAT LAST PIECE OF..coil.
maybe you will change the blast furnace recepie to require 2 coils insted of 3 or change recepie of coils, to give 2, not 3 coil?

another thing is to tweak the urandust-centrifuge recepie to take 8 urandust for 8 urancells, 2 thoriumcells and no plutonium. By the time I get 16 uranium, I usually have a breeder, so this recepie rarely seems profitable.

another is to make an upgrade for miner, so it would be able to use lapotronorbs

and some REALLY long ago you liked the idea of using compressed air cells to make a thing to quickly get to the surface while swimming
I thought that you can make a cool swimming suite for long distances with these cells.
actually, I thought of some more greg-style development of this idea and got:
Steve-cannon! this is underwater building, which can be used to send Steve into super-fast swimming We take Steve, lots of compressed air cells, equip with special costume, jump into special capsule and it shoots Steve REALLY fast to quickly travel the ocean.
Probably, It can also be done in teleport-style, so that when capsule is shot, game checks chunks in direction shot and looks for the ocean-other biome change. Quite crazy, but we have to do something to replace non-existing electro-boat..

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 9:36am

Can anyone tell me what the implosion compressor is used for and how? You put itnt in the top slot and what do the other slots do ? O.o

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 9:53am

Can anyone tell me what the implosion compressor is used for and how? You put itnt in the top slot and what do the other slots do ? O.o
It is used to compress 4 diamond dusts to 3 diamond, need 32 ITNT as fuel, the top slot is 4 diamond dusts..

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 9:55am

Grinding sheldonite ore is incredibly overpowered compared to mining iridium ore or matter fabrication.
Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
Need low-lag renewable power?
Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
Battery snot included.

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 9:56am

Also seeing how Iridium Neutron Reflectors are indestructible that iridium reinforced stone is also indestructible?
Not indestructible, it just can take a doublesized Nuke-Explosion without a scratch.

So basically it's a block that negates the use of a double walled area of reinforced stone for a nuclear reactor?

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 10:22am

My industrial grinder suddenly decided not to work. It has access to a constant 128 EU/t, on a direct line from a charged MFE 3 blocks away. It has water and ore, but it won't process them or use any power.

I've tried replacing the grinder, part of the machine casing, the cable and the MFE. None worked.

Screenshots to show I'm not derping and giving it 127 eu/t or anything:

Edit: It was fixed by moving the cable to a different side.

Edit 2: Me and my brother now have full quantum from less than two hours of mining asteroids... (Hint: Turtles, jetpacks and pumpkins really help)
Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
Need low-lag renewable power?
Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
Battery snot included.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "immibis" (Dec 1st 2012, 10:29am)

Sliderpro

Industrial maniac

• "Sliderpro" is male
  • Russian Federation

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 10:50am

Another thing is, that grinder and centrifuge went crasy and show me recepies like centrifuging cables to get stuff, I should get form centrifuging rubber wood and etc. nei bug?

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 10:51am

Immibis. Next time when that happens, you should use my Debug-Scaner Item on the Grinder. It shows the EU inside it. I guess it just had no EU, because of the Cable and needed an E-net-Update.

@Sliderpro: Try to use those Recipes, and you see if NEI is derping.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Sliderpro

Industrial maniac

• "Sliderpro" is male
  • Russian Federation

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 11:29am

Greg, centrifuge really does centrifuge BC wires. wtf

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 11:30am

Greg, centrifuge really does centrifuge BC wires. wtf
Check your ID-Config.

GregTech Website

Sliderpro

Industrial maniac

• "Sliderpro" is male
  • Russian Federation

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:04pm

config for wire shows me different numbers that NEI shows me ingame, is it supposed to be like so?>

SteveofDoom

CEO of Fusion Power Engineering Industries®

• "SteveofDoom" is male

Location: Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber©

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:06pm

Greg, Y U NO REPLY?!
Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:16pm

config for wire shows me different numbers that NEI shows me ingame, is it supposed to be like so?>

Nei shows configvalue+256 for items, its intended.

SteveofDoom

CEO of Fusion Power Engineering Industries®

• "SteveofDoom" is male

Location: Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber©

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 12:17pm

Nei shows configvalue+256 for items, its intended.
I'm not sure but I think that's called Shifted Index.
Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Counter:

Hits today: 68,295 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,077,693