You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

laurynasl

Melting things and sometimes myself (Gregtech 6)

• "laurynasl" is male
  • Lithuania

Friday, October 17th 2014, 4:13pm

maybe there should be way to electrolyze it in to oxygen and nitrogen .
There is - IHL mod adds that. I just don't remember if it's an electrolyzer recipe or centrifuge recipe. Centrifuge recipe, I guess, because there is no air molecule.

CELL_Technology_

The Cellural anomalia.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 4:21pm

I love you all.

I have abandoned my high-tech laboratory to instead persue a restaurant chain.
Maybe Gregtech should make the foods little bit more needed or required which i then ask why there is no research system like thaumcraft but little more techy and less magical (mostly because how does someone magically figure out how to create a steam boiler from Stone age which is a minor complaint from me).
Cell from latin cella, meaning "small room". Remember i suck at naming things so i use a basic structural, functional, and biological unit of all known living organisms as my main thing at naming.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_suV…u6zM/edit?pli=1 The damned guide of GT 1.7.10

It's All clear, Black and white, Clear as crystal You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

CELL_Technology_

The Cellural anomalia.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 4:22pm

maybe there should be way to electrolyze it in to oxygen and nitrogen .
There is - IHL mod adds that. I just don't remember if it's an electrolyzer recipe or centrifuge recipe. Centrifuge recipe, I guess, because there is no air molecule.
Yeah i have that addon installed but its not in Gregtech.
Cell from latin cella, meaning "small room". Remember i suck at naming things so i use a basic structural, functional, and biological unit of all known living organisms as my main thing at naming.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_suV…u6zM/edit?pli=1 The damned guide of GT 1.7.10

It's All clear, Black and white, Clear as crystal You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

cpy

Cloud Kicker

Friday, October 17th 2014, 4:45pm

Adding galactic craft to a GT world require world regeneration or everything i need is already there? I'm thinking of some space program fun. :D

CELL_Technology_

The Cellural anomalia.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 5:02pm

Adding galactic craft to a GT world require world regeneration or everything i need is already there? I'm thinking of some space program fun. :D
New chunks are required mostly because galacticraft silicon is the only silicon that works in the circuit fabricator.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 5:06pm

New chunks are required mostly because galacticraft silicon is the only silicon that works in the circuit fabricator.

But that can be easily fixed with a generous helping of minetweaker.
Official GregTech wiki guy for the official FTB wiki: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech
Unofficial GregTech IRC channel: irc.esper.net #GregTech

Blood Asp

Coal Miner

• "Blood Asp" is male

Friday, October 17th 2014, 5:07pm

Or minetweakering and all Galacticraft worldgen disabled.

//Edit: Here have some Minetweakerscript.

Also an updated version of my Mod for GT worldgen on moon and mars
Blood Asp has attached the following files:

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Friday, October 17th 2014, 5:22pm

Guys, I'm downloading the kirara pack mods, so expect me soon :D

BTW : Does someone have enough free time, patience and willing to help me to make a fork of EE3 following my ideas, for me ? I'm too bad to make one myself. my java skills are quite limited for now :c , but I'm making the textures ^^'

Marcosf98

CEO of JAR Inc.

• "Marcosf98" is female

Friday, October 17th 2014, 6:15pm

Can anyone tell me how to make the new gregtech axe system with treecapitator?

cpy

Cloud Kicker

Friday, October 17th 2014, 6:41pm

This new gregtech is such mindfuck i can't even comprehend how the hell. To get power i need generator so simpliest thing i can build is basic steam turbine which needs fucking magnetic iron rod that needs electric machine to make, what the hell am i missing?

CELL_Technology_

The Cellural anomalia.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 6:49pm

This new gregtech is such mindfuck i can't even comprehend how the hell. To get power i need generator so simpliest thing i can build is basic steam turbine which needs fucking magnetic iron rod that needs electric machine to make, what the hell am i missing?

You didn't look enough in the NEI 4 redstone + 1 iron rod = magnetic iron rod

cpy

Cloud Kicker

Friday, October 17th 2014, 6:52pm

Thanks man, nei failed me. :D

Friday, October 17th 2014, 7:14pm

Someone should write a guide to GregTech containing all these bits of helpful advice, like how you need to make a steam alloy smelter to make red alloy, how you get a blast furnace running so you can make duct tape to fix it, and how to make magnetic iron rods, so I can put that guide on the wiki.
Official GregTech wiki guy for the official FTB wiki: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech
Unofficial GregTech IRC channel: irc.esper.net #GregTech

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, October 17th 2014, 8:54pm

Someone should write a guide to GregTech containing all these bits of helpful advice, like how you need to make a steam alloy smelter to make red alloy, how you get a blast furnace running so you can make duct tape to fix it, and how to make magnetic iron rods, so I can put that guide on the wiki.
http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10822
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SpwnX" (Oct 17th 2014, 9:00pm)

Physicist

Coal Miner

Friday, October 17th 2014, 9:01pm

Neat alloy to replace flint&steel but work 90-100% of the time. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrocerium

Element Iron Cerium Lanthanum Neodymium Praseodymium Magnesium
Perc 19% 38% 22% 4% 4% 4%
Edit: Aaaand tabs are not preserved.

CELL_Technology_

The Cellural anomalia.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 9:06pm

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10822
It is unfortunaly very lacking in detail and content (i did not even see any thing about making casing molds for circuits neither did i see anything about magnetic rod making at the start i would help whit it but i can't figure out how it works).

Friday, October 17th 2014, 9:23pm

Can Gregtech pipes pull items/liquid out from inventories? Is there a cover which does it? I saw someone mentioning a pump module but I can't find it
Also are there numbers (power consumption, processing time, steam intake, energy generating rate) for the machines in GregTech 5?

CELL_Technology_

The Cellural anomalia.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 9:29pm

Can Gregtech pipes pull items/liquid out from inventories? Is there a cover which does it? I saw someone mentioning a pump module but I can't find it
Also are there numbers (power consumption, processing time, steam intake, energy generating rate) for the machines in GregTech 5?
The pump module is a cover for machines and pipes it even used in crafting recipes of machines conveyer belts are covers as well for items, all of the covers only require electricity on things thar accept electricity (so like you can't connect wires to pipes so they dont require it) and numbers for all of those machines are in the config file named recipes and Please Use NEI for more easy access to the numbers FALSE not all numbers are there.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 9:47pm

The pump module is a cover for machines and pipes it even used in crafting recipes of machines conveyer belts are covers as well for items, all of the covers only require electricity on things thar accept electricity (so like you can't connect wires to pipes so they dont require it) and numbers for all of those machines are in the config file named recipes and Please Use NEI for more easy access to the numbers FALSE not all numbers are there.

I searched 'pump' and 'cover' on NEI, got nothing from Gregtech.

CELL_Technology_

The Cellural anomalia.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 9:54pm

I searched 'pump' and 'cover' on NEI, got nothing from Gregtech.
Just type in Pump if youre not seeing anything you have disabled something in the NEI interface in the subsets.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CELL_Technology_" (Oct 17th 2014, 10:11pm)

Counter:

Hits today: 68,116 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,077,514