You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • "GregoriusT" started this thread
  • Germany

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 2:53pm

The new Settlers 2 or the original Settlers 2?
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 3:01pm

Hehe for our server you just need 2gb RAM for Java....how you can play MC with that? :D
BTW. If you wanna play some nice game, I can rediscover my skills in The Settlers 2 , I have such nice versions for new windows with also internet play.....and.....school exam time just begins :D

If I limit the view distance to 1 chunk around me, I can play minecraft pretty well, yes. But for now I play GTA III/VIce City/San Andreas, reliving my childhood and stuff. DOes not really need no processing power.

дух ног слаб рук мощь зла
Glück für alle, umsonst, niemand soll erniedrigt von hier fortgehen.

HanakoCZ

Industry2.0 server owner

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 3:10pm

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 4:54pm

I want multiblock gens aswell, which does not suffer from efficiency loss, if it is big enough. (3x3x3 for LV, 7x7x7 for MV, 11x11x11 for HV and 15x15x15 for EV ...). You could possibly use a MV multiblock generator on a 3x3x3 "casing" , but would suffer the efficiency loss equal to the single block one. Casings would also have to be different as the tech changes (solid steel for LV, reinforced aluminium/BlueSteel for MV, strengthened titanium for HV and dense Tungstensteel for EV)
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Pyure

Bored due to childish bullshit, thus Forum-Retired.

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 6:08pm

I want multiblock gens aswell, which does not suffer from efficiency loss, if it is big enough. (3x3x3 for LV, 7x7x7 for MV, 11x11x11 for HV and 15x15x15 for EV ...). You could possibly use a MV multiblock generator on a 3x3x3 "casing" , but would suffer the efficiency loss equal to the single block one. Casings would also have to be different as the tech changes (solid steel for LV, reinforced aluminium/BlueSteel for MV, strengthened titanium for HV and dense Tungstensteel for EV)

I'd be satisfied with that, although it requires actual work. I'm not so demanding as all that :p

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 6:32pm

Holy crap, just noticed the proper changelog. Thanks, Greg!

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 7:14pm

GRAG stop ignoring me and spwnx, or you will face a bloody revolution, for the sake of POWER :D

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 7:17pm

Minecraft Crashes when changing configuration Integrated circuit

When i'm trying to craft intagrated circuit configuration not equals zero, my minecraft crashes.

StackOverflowError. One crash report in windows-1251 encoding.
cyber_lis has attached the following files:

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 8:48pm

Sorry but your Bug Report is invalid. Try the latest Version of GT.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Friday, January 9th 2015, 12:08am

Can someone else confirm that hoppers (or Railcraft item loaders) will not stack tine twigs in minecarts with chests with Railcraft installed?
Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
Need low-lag renewable power?
Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
Battery snot included.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Friday, January 9th 2015, 1:30am

Just Tine Twigs? Could you try other MetaItems too?

GregTech Website

Physicist

Coal Miner

Friday, January 9th 2015, 2:26am

... MetaItems...
See! It looks more like the word Metaltems (METAL TEMS capslock for clarity). The font this forum uses made that very confusing to me the first 10 or so times Greg mentioned it. I had no idea what the hell a metal tem was.

HanakoCZ

Industry2.0 server owner

Friday, January 9th 2015, 2:40am

I hate it in my school protocols also. And the mods confusing it is when you need snall L as unit . Well....I use for all of it Times New Roman and Reaaaaally hate Arial

Friday, January 9th 2015, 3:57am

Sorry but your Bug Report is invalid. Try the latest Version of GT.
Thank you. Now it is works.
I want make REALY Greg server for my friends, but with some other mods. And i do not want to break balance.
I have some questions:

1. When i first run ic2 2.2.658 + gregtech 5.07 i have had IC2 ores. (i disabled it in IC2 config) why you didn't disable it by default?
2. You have added new tools. But IC2 have its own Broze tools. (Why you didn't disable it?) Should i disable it and how?
3. If i want make REALY Greg server should i disable all IC2 machines and leave only GT machines? (for example, should i allow using coal generator from IC2 or disable it?)

Friday, January 9th 2015, 4:45am

Tested it also with coppon fibre, plumbilia leaves, NAND chips, and tiny piles of tin dust (just random items I happened to find first).

None of them stack when loaded into chest minecarts. Complete stacks can be inserted manually through the GUI.

(I made an educated guess that a "meta-item" is one of the GregTech items that are packed into a few item IDs using damage values)
Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
Battery snot included.

Friday, January 9th 2015, 8:21am

Greg, I am already preparing the torches for an angry mob of farmers which is going to be the leading force of my proletarian protests against boiler monopoly on energy production.
Only a matter of days now ;)

Friday, January 9th 2015, 8:37am

Greg, I am already preparing the torches for an angry mob of farmers which is going to be the leading force of my proletarian protests against boiler monopoly on energy production.
Only a matter of days now ;)

Good, you can use the torches to light your pumpkin farm to grow pumpkins to macerate twice, flood with water and ferment.

Since GregTech currently relies on IC2 (still), all of IC2's content is effectively GregTech content as well.

Battery snot included.

Friday, January 9th 2015, 9:05am

;(

Friday, January 9th 2015, 10:09am

Hello!

I'm currently playing on a Infitech 2 server (a modpack build around GT), we're using Cauldron.

For some time we've been bothered by this issue: IC2 crop sticks disappear after planting 99,9% of the time. There is no planting sound, they just dissapear immediately and go back to your inventory, as if server didn't allow them to be used. However very rarely it lets us plant a stick, usually after a lot of spamming.

We managed to narrow it down to Cauldron issue (after disabling first all the plugins, then Cauldron itself - after disabling Cauldron issue was gone). What's interesting though is that Cauldron has been "dead" for several months, i.e. no version have been released. And I could plant crop sticks just fine maybe a month ago, with the SAME version of Cauldron, just different GT version.

I'm asking here because there's many knowledgeable people lurking around here. Could you at least direct me to a possible cause of this problem?

Thanks

Drawfox

Sane Scientist

• "Drawfox" is male

Location: Outside your house, watching you by the window. Don't try to find me, I always hide when you look.

Friday, January 9th 2015, 10:21am

...So, the angry mob was canceled?

I mean, people are tired, and there's that weird silence here, only interrupted by that guy coughing. And i think that he's not even sick, just trying to make us feel awkward. I could see him smiling for a second, I'm sure.
My torch already burnt out too, and I burnt my finger trying to keep it lit, but it fell on the floor. I'll look for a doctor, need some aloe or something.

So, we're going home, but you can call us later, if you need a angry mob again, ok? You still have my card, right? Good...

Counter:

Hits today: 68,059 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,077,457