You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 8:14am

I derped with the API. You have to redownload it to get a functional one. (It was late in the evening and i forgot to add Invocation to my Functions)

Btw, with the Fusionrecipe-API you can even make a Fusion consume Energy constantly instead of producing Energy.
For reactions like fusing iron into gold?
GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • "GregoriusT" started this thread
  • Germany

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 9:01am

I derped with the API. You have to redownload it to get a functional one. (It was late in the evening and i forgot to add Invocation to my Functions)

Btw, with the Fusionrecipe-API you can even make a Fusion consume Energy constantly instead of producing Energy.
For reactions like fusing iron into gold?
Its possible to add such Recipe. You have 2 Inputs and one Output, and all three can be Stackable, so you could fuse 4 Iron and 2 Tin to 1 Gold (That was a completly random Idea!).
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

MatLaPatate

Diamond Miner

• "MatLaPatate" is male

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 2:09pm

That's a good addon ;)
(but OP :/)
You missed something you've said before you would implement in your own addon: do you remember of my old Idea, Lap-Energy-Storage Device ?
Usage for Helium ? OP-cable! ^^
Or Extreme Cooling for Nuclear reactor, working as a coolant cells but 5 times more efficient.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 2:38pm

That's a good addon ;)
(but OP :/)
You missed something you've said before you would implement in your own addon: do you remember of my old Idea, Lap-Energy-Storage Device ?
Usage for Helium ? OP-cable! ^^
Or Extreme Cooling for Nuclear reactor, working as a coolant cells but 5 times more efficient.
You think the Fusionreactoris OP? Do you now how many Stuff you need to build one? You need 28 Iridiumplates, 96 Advanced Machineblocks, 48 Teslacoils, 2 MFSU and 2 HVTransformers and a few minor Parts to just build it!!! Not to mention that you need tons of Electrolyzers, Extractors and Automation to keep it running!

And for the LESU i waited for IC² to update, before starting to implement my EU-Storageblocks.

I currently have problems to download IC², as i get only corrupted Files with less than half of the Size (And that with Chrome!)

Here an untested prerelease of my Addon.
GregoriusT has attached the following file:
  • gregtechmod.zip (146.86 kB - 225 times downloaded - latest: Today, 2:36am)
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

MatLaPatate

Diamond Miner

• "MatLaPatate" is male

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 2:45pm

You think the Fusionreactoris OP? Do you now how many Stuff you need to build one? You need 28 Iridiumplates, 96 Advanced Machineblocks, 48 Teslacoils, 2 MFSU and 2 HVTransformers and a few minor Parts to just build it!!! Not to mention that you need tons of Electrolyzers, Extractors and Automation to keep it running!
That's why it should be good to add recipes screenshot ;)
More accuracy for Helium Usage:

Advanced Heat Dispenser:
:Empty Cell: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: :Empty Cell:
:Electronic Circuit: :Compressor: :Electronic Circuit:
:Empty Cell: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: :Empty Cell:

:Empty Cell: = Helium Cells

:Electronic Circuit: = Advanced One

Maybe for a external block that cooldown, maybe for an internal component.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 3:14pm

Please tell me how i can show Recipescreens without being able to download IC² to make them...

I have to wait until tomorrow, before i can download IC² with the full LTE-Speed (so that the File doesnt get corrupted halfway for stupid 64kBit/sec reasons)

Edit: Oh and Supercoolant is already suggested by I dont now. I have to take a look into the new Nuclear Engineering, before adding such components.

GregTech Website

MatLaPatate

Diamond Miner

• "MatLaPatate" is male

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 4:29pm

Please tell me how i can show Recipescreens without being able to download IC² to make them...

I have to wait until tomorrow, before i can download IC² with the full LTE-Speed (so that the File doesnt get corrupted halfway for stupid 64kBit/sec reasons)

Edit: Oh and Supercoolant is already suggested by I dont now. I have to take a look into the new Nuclear Engineering, before adding such components.
I guess you're right ... though, that was just a way to mention I didn't know it was so expensive, and that I do not find it OP now.

As for the Edit: sorry, I didn't really read the 26 pages ...
(I didn't want to read 10 sorts of "what a great addons, thank you" for 1 constructive message.)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 5:24pm

I guess you're right ... though, that was just a way to mention I didn't know it was so expensive, and that I do not find it OP now.

As for the Edit: sorry, I didn't really read the 26 pages ...
(I didn't want to read 10 sorts of "what a great addons, thank you" for 1 constructive message.)

Yes reading, ... moment 26 Pages? You have other Settings or? I have far less Pages with Defaultsetting. But the Supercoolant wasnt mentioned in this Thread (was a PM-type-thing), so its not an invalid Suggestion.

I add a new Way of getting Iridium by Fusion. Tungsten (Oredictionarybased so not only RP) + 2 empty Cells = 2 Wolframcells, 4 Clay + Extractor = Lithiumcell (Tincell out of nowhere :whistling: ), Both combined + 512000 EU = Iridiumore, while you need 90,000,000 EU to start the Reactionchain. This is way cheaper than UUM-ifying the Iridium.

Wolframcells will later have another way to be produced.

I have to make MANY Recipescreens tomorrow, as i add tons of usefull Recipes.

GregTech Website

MatLaPatate

Diamond Miner

• "MatLaPatate" is male

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 5:50pm

not 26, I've been confused with another thrads of 26 pages, but 6 are still a lot of.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Lefty

MineTweaker :O

• "Lefty" is male

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 6:35pm

Is it okay that I make a overview like Buildcraft for your mod on my site?

And I found 2 bugs in your Pre Release:

http://imgur.com/Gc2Vo

http://imgur.com/vkDF4

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lefty" (Sep 16th 2012, 7:03pm)

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 10:00pm

Copperblock -> Bronzedust, Tindust and to Uraniumingot? Damn Copypasting. I gonna fix that.

Edit: Looks like i accidently fixed it a few hours ago, by changing my IC²-Handler. Btw. The one Fusionreactor-noninitcycle-consumes-Energy-Bug is fixed.

Oh, and you are allowed to make an Overview of it.

Moreless an Edit: Fixed the Bugs and released it after some testing, as i got finally an uncorrupted Version of IC² downloaded. HAYO!

GregTech Website

Lefty

MineTweaker :O

• "Lefty" is male

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 10:24pm

I'm done with a few recipes:
http://gaminghouse.eu/guides/minecraft/gregtech/en/

It's all I found atm.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 11:33pm

I'm done with a few recipes:
http://gaminghouse.eu/guides/minecraft/gregtech/en/

It's all I found atm.
Note that i now added my Recipes to the OP. Also the Quantumchest got a little Tweak which enables it to store non-Stackable Items, as long as they dont have any NBT-Tag on them. And for the Fusionreactor i now have to rewrite small Parts a bit. so wait until i edit THIS post.

Edit: So, i fixed the Description of the Fusionreactor and added a Link to your Guide. Btw, i will add Functionality to the GregTech ComputerCube as soon as i understand the new Nuclearreactor-System, to add an Ingame-Nuclearreactor-Planner.

GregTech Website

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GregoriusT" (Sep 16th 2012, 11:42pm)

Kane Hart

Godcraft.Com Administrator

Canada

Monday, September 17th 2012, 8:10am

On load the server crashes the crash log was the following:

Source code

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 9/17/12 11:07 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:102)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:461)
	at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:80)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:329)
	at ft.b(DedicatedServer.java:49)
	at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:428)
	at ep.run(SourceFile:539)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:424)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:124)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
	at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:81)
	at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:460)
	... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft
	at gregtechmod.GT_Mod.loadConfig(GT_Mod.java:458)
	at gregtechmod.GT_Mod.preload(GT_Mod.java:112)
	... 30 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
	at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:125)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	... 32 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at net.minecraftforge.transformers.EventTransformer.transform(EventTransformer.java:29)
	at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:162)
	at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:118)
	... 34 more

Relevant Details:
- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 2.6.32-131.0.15.el6.x86_64
- Java Version: 1.7.0_04-ea, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 448747792 bytes (427 MB) / 503775232 bytes (480 MB) up to 6372720640 bytes (6077 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xincgc -Xmx6G
- FML: ~ERROR~ NullPointerException: null
- Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Type: Dedicated Server
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, September 17th 2012, 8:57am

Uhhm, should be fixed now. The Tutorial on the ForgeWiki had wrong information 2 weeks ago...

Edit: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DISABLE THE RELOAD-OLD-PAGE-INSTEAD-OF-REFRESHING-THE-DESIRED-PAGE-"FEATURE" OF CHROME!?!

Fixed by disabling Cache. F12 => Network => The Gear on the bottom right => check by Disable cache => WIN LOST

F***! It doesnt work. Anyone else knows how? I already cleared the cache, to fix it, but it doesnt work either.

Go to the Link on your Desktop => Properties => replace the Link to the Directory

Source code

"X/Y/Z/chrome.exe"

with

Source code

"X/Y/Z/chrome.exe" --disk-cache-size=1

and Profit!

GregTech Website

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "GregoriusT" (Sep 17th 2012, 9:45am)

Kane Hart

Canada

Monday, September 17th 2012, 2:09pm

Uhhm, should be fixed now. The Tutorial on the ForgeWiki had wrong information 2 weeks ago...

Edit: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DISABLE THE RELOAD-OLD-PAGE-INSTEAD-OF-REFRESHING-THE-DESIRED-PAGE-"FEATURE" OF CHROME!?!

Fixed by disabling Cache. F12 => Network => The Gear on the bottom right => check by Disable cache => WIN LOST

F***! It doesnt work. Anyone else knows how? I already cleared the cache, to fix it, but it doesnt work either.

Go to the Link on your Desktop => Properties => replace the Link to the Directory

Source code

"X/Y/Z/chrome.exe"

with

Source code

"X/Y/Z/chrome.exe" --disk-cache-size=1

and Profit!

Still having issues getting it to work same error in SMP. Please please do versions like modname_1.1.zip. This will prevent ever any cache issues and will help you narrow bugs in reports and such and will also not drive me insane :)

EDIT: It does look like I have the latest the timestamps have changed inside of the zip. Looks like your issue is not solved. Latest log:
http://pastebin.com/9uW4zyRh

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, September 17th 2012, 2:33pm

Still having issues getting it to work same error in SMP. Please please do versions like modname_1.1.zip. This will prevent ever any cache issues and will help you narrow bugs in reports and such and will also not drive me insane :)

EDIT: It does look like I have the latest the timestamps have changed inside of the zip. Looks like your issue is not solved. Latest log:
Just to let you know. Your Block-ID is colliding with Forestry, thats a simple Modissue you could fix by using the Config (I had to rename my Config, to fix your first reported Bug).

And the Cacheissue was, that i edited my Main-Post 2 times in a row, but then have overridden the changes i made with the first edit with the second one.

GregTech Website

Monday, September 17th 2012, 2:40pm

when adding to a server i get the following error
http://pastebin.com/N3Z1xJV7

The bit that seems relevent:
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/Minecraft
at gregtechmod.GT_Mod.loadConfig(GT_Mod.java:458)
at gregtechmod.GT_Mod.preload(GT_Mod.java:112)
... 30 more

i dont know anything about coding but im guessing theres still some code thats calling on the client and of course minecraft_server.jar no have client stuff :)

Kane Hart

Canada

Monday, September 17th 2012, 2:49pm

Just to let you know. Your Block-ID is colliding with Forestry, thats a simple Modissue you could fix by using the Config (I had to rename my Config, to fix your first reported Bug).

And the Cacheissue was, that i edited my Main-Post 2 times in a row, but then have overridden the changes i made with the first edit with the second one.

I swore I had changed it. Oh actually I think I did

Source code

####################
# block 
####################

block {
   Block=140
   Machine=143
   Ore=142
}

Launch the game:

Source code

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4095 is already occupied by 

What? Checks config:

Source code

####################
# block 
####################

block {
   Block=4094
   Machine=255
   Ore=4095
}

EDIT: Yes also deleted configs a couple of times.

EDIT 2: Instead I edited Forestry blocks but yeah your config seems to just regen each time.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kane Hart" (Sep 17th 2012, 2:56pm)

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, September 17th 2012, 3:26pm

@mrgreaper: thats what Kane Hart already reported and i fixed it, by using the Configsystem of Forge.

@Kane Hart: Forge seems to make some Problems (that Bug happens now also to my SSP), since i used it EXACTLY how they want it...

A Forgeupdate must have destroyed some Functionality, i will take a look at it again, as "getOrCreateProperty()" doesnt work as expected.

Edit: raGan, give me your golden Derp! I deserve it way more than you. I forgot to call "tConfig.load();" in my Code...

GregTech Website

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GregoriusT" (Sep 17th 2012, 3:38pm)

Counter:

Hits today: 67,948 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,077,346