You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 3:27pm

my items are set as
item {
D_Cell=21001
Destructopack=21033
H_Cell=21000
HandheldSonictron=21032
He_Cell=21003
Li_Cell=21005
Ruby=21016
Sapphire=21017
SilverIngot=21018
T_Cell=21002
W_Cell=21004
}

but i get this in the log

2012-09-20 15:24:22 [INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ 298 item slot already occupied by si@7f79739f while adding gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaBlock_Item@7e960d1a
2012-09-20 15:24:22 [INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ 299 item slot already occupied by si@38fb1f16 while adding gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaMachine_Item@6eb5fa93
2012-09-20 15:24:22 [INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ 297 item slot already occupied by si@ba70127 while adding gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaOre_Item@13cad6b

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 3:30pm

Take THIS random Bug. I just fixed one little random thing, maybe that helps...

is this the updated one or the one in the op?
both have the same filename but no version number
The Versionnumber of the Download is EVER the same as the one mentioned in the Title of the Thread. But wait i will now update to 1.08a

NEW FEATURES of the GregTech-ComputerCube:
Click on the "M"-Button of the GUI, to change the Mode of the ComputerCube. Current Modes except the Defaultmode are:

- INGAME-Reactorplanner! Take this Talonius, I did it before you AND its compatible with EVERY single Reactorcomponent, even the ones from Addons!
- Automatic Seedscanner! (must be tested a bit more, but doesnt crash). Put your Seedbags into the left Slots to let them Scan. This Function is designed for any Automationmod, so let you Tubes go into the Top/Bottom of it, and pull the scanned Results with a Filter out of the Sides!

OTHER NEW FEATURES:
Heliumbased Coolantcells. Six times more effective and crafted with Heliumcells instead of Watercells. And yes in this Version i derped a bit with the numbers, but it will be fixed next time, as i'm now too lazy to compile it again. HAYO!

EDIT: @Monoxide
With as stupid as Cobblestone i mean, that they cant store ANY kind of Data, except ID and Metavalue.

ah sorry my post (above) was made before i saw this
does this version fix the conflicts i mentioned?

also does the ingame reactor planner take into count changes made to the ic energy values (say for example the admin is trying to promote reactors over laggy solars and has raised the "energyGeneratorNuclear" to 20 will it auto adjust?

edit sorry for double post, thought the forum merged them

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 4:28pm

Ok in SMP the GUI doesnt update when you press M, this can be worked around by closing and opening the gui.

The reactor planner looks interesting however the info panel doesnt update, also if u break the computer you get all of the planned items.

This is all SMP

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • "GregoriusT" started this thread
  • Germany

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 4:37pm

@mrgreaper
That is only the Log. Come back if that crashes. :D
I need these special Items for making Meta-ID-Blocks

@Quintine
GUI is not supposed to update if you press M, you actually HAVE to close it also in SSP, until i find a way to remote close a GUI. And for the Infopanel: Did you try to press the "S"-Button to start it?

1.08b
Fixed planned Items after breaking Computer, because i forgot to implement my own "isValidSlot"-Method
Fixed Phantomitems from Seedscanner
Fixed the amount of Coolant given by Heliumcells. Now its 60k, 180k and 360k.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 4:40pm

Yeah hit S, still a nogo, ill grab the new version now.

Edit: No more itemrain in SMP.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 4:45pm

Yeah hit S, still a nogo, ill grab the new version now.

Edit: No more itemrain in SMP.
You have the Computer powered, or? It needs EU to run.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 5:36pm

Bahhaha, didnt even cross my mind. This is why you should never stay up past 2am :P
Real basic shit gets ignored.

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 11:32pm

hi i'm trying to get this to work with technic but i get as far as the mojang screen and then the screen goes white can anyone help?

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 11:50pm

Error logs. Also, Technic is so full of mods already. There are a lot of block id conflicts. Those are a likely suspect.

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

• "CrafterOfMines57" is male

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 11:50pm

hi i'm trying to get this to work with technic but i get as far as the mojang screen and then the screen goes white can anyone help?
:| First off, there is no guarantee this will work with Technic at all. Secondly, saying the screen goes white doesn't help anyone, we need error logs to find a problem.

EDIT: Ninja'd for the second time now, damnit DZCreeper, my average is getting ruined!
Is the answer to this question no?

Quoted

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 11:52pm

how do i find the error log?

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

Thursday, September 20th 2012, 11:53pm

how do i find the error log?

Having never used tekkit, I'm not certain, is there something called ForgeModLoader-0 or something similar in your .minecraft folder?

Quoted

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Friday, September 21st 2012, 12:08am

yes should i copy and paste the contents or upload it to mediafire?

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

Friday, September 21st 2012, 12:11am

Quoted

yes should i copy and paste the contents or upload it to mediafire?
You should probably copy and paste the contents into a spoiler

Quoted

Friday, September 21st 2012, 12:22am

won't let me post it says my message is to long i tryed posting the entire thing cos i wasn't sure which section to post is their a specific section?

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

Friday, September 21st 2012, 12:27am

won't let me post it says my message is to long i tryed posting the entire thing cos i wasn't sure which section to post is their a specific section?
Specifically a part that looks like this

Spoiler Spoiler

tp: Failed to find a field called ["logoFile"] at ["logoFile"] while resolving ["logoFile"] in [{"authors":["immibis"],"credits":"Created by immibis","dependencies":[],"description":"Required for some other mods to load.","mcver":"1.2.5","modid":"mod_ImmibisCore","name":"Immibis Core","screenshots":[],"url":"http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1001131-110-immibiss-mods-smp/","version":"49.2.2"}].
at tp.a(SourceFile:23)
at fd.a(SourceFile:304)
at fd.a(SourceFile:129)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.readMetadataFrom(FMLClientHandler.java:819)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.loadMetadataFor(FMLCommonHandler.java:489)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadModClass(Loader.java:518)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.attemptFileLoad(Loader.java:561)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.load(Loader.java:419)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:592)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onPreLoad(FMLClientHandler.java:193)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:383)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Quoted

Kane Hart

Godcraft.Com Administrator

Canada

Friday, September 21st 2012, 2:21am

Greg does not support Tekkit. OR I HOPE SO HAHA. Anyways screw off with your tekkit. They have their own forums stay there.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

Friday, September 21st 2012, 2:49am

Greg does not support Tekkit. OR I HOPE SO HAHA. Anyways screw off with your tekkit. They have their own forums stay there.
Well, I would have said go to The Thing That Shall Not Be Named's forum, but I doubt people there would be able to help with this problem, unless it turns out to be something stupid like a java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError error message

Quoted

Xarses

Master of Nothing

United States

Friday, September 21st 2012, 4:15am

Greg, stuff looks beautiful

There appears to be an error when a miner is trying to mine out blocks. message in spoiler, deleting gregtechmod.zip allows the world to load otherwise it crashes before it starts rendering my world. version in mods button identifies the version as 1.08b

Spoiler Spoiler

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I blame Dinnerbone.

Time: 9/20/12 7:41 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
at gregtechmod.common.blocks.GT_BlockMetaID_Ore.m(GT_BlockMetaID_Ore.java:68)
at ic2.common.TileEntityMiner.canMine(TileEntityMiner.java:540)
at ic2.common.TileEntityMiner.aquireTarget(TileEntityMiner.java:418)
at ic2.common.TileEntityMiner.mine(TileEntityMiner.java:161)
at ic2.common.TileEntityMiner.g(TileEntityMiner.java:60)
at up.h(World.java:1935)
at gr.h(WorldServer.java:434)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:629)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.p(MinecraftServer.java:560)
at axv.p(IntegratedServer.java:107)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:466)
at ep.run(SourceFile:539)

Relevant Details:
- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 1237574064 bytes (1180 MB) / 2133721088 bytes (2034 MB) up to 2133721088 bytes (2034 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms2048m -Xmx2048m
- FML: FML v3.1.15.378 Minecraft Forge 4.1.2.269 Optifine OptiFine_1.3.2_HD_U_B3 16 mods loaded, 16 mods active
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
mod_Timber [Timber!] (Timber! (1.3.2).zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.2.0pre7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-1.5.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.106.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (mod_compactsolars-main-3.0.1.13.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_6.1.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
GregTech_Addon [GregTech-Addon] (mod_gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
- Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- Player Count: 1 / 8; [gu['xarses'/250, l='New World', x=-172.43, y=77.00, z=256.48]]
- World New World Entities: 0 total; []
- World New World Players: 0 total; []
- World New World Chunk Stats: ServerChunkCache: 0 Drop: 0
- Type: Integrated Server

Please let me know if I can provide any more information

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Friday, September 21st 2012, 9:01am

Since when is Clusterfuck 1.3.2? I thought they take years to update. And I no longer give Support to the 1.2.5-Version as it works fine like it should.

And Whitescreen? I seriously doubt that you installed anything right. My installation is easier than you think. Just put into Mods-Folder and you are finished. With the Forge-Config-Block-ID-Resolver you will not even get Block-ID-Conflicts, unless you have the old Version, where i derped with the Config (and unless you have Mods, which do not support the Forge-ID-Resolver).

And for the Tekkit-Part. Thanks, that you remembered me to detect the Tekkit-Launcher to Blackscreen the Game, when you installed this Addon on Tekkit (unless they really ask me before they add it). I will NOT make Worldbreaking Stuff like Sengir, the Addon will just not initialize.

GregTech Website

Counter:

Hits today: 68,238 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,077,636