You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Three_Pounds

Stone Miner

• "Three_Pounds" is male

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 11:06pm

Awesome job! But when did that bug occur? I think I might generated some chunks today. Are they affected?

:)

Quoted

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor
beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • "GregoriusT" started this thread
  • Germany

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 11:16pm

That Bug occured when I added Sphalerite Ore to the Overworld spawning.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 12:23am

Can you make a config to turn off the plate bending recipes?

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 1:40am

hey im curently trying to build a pack with multiMC for a FTB server now i only have IC2 and gregtech in atm to test it and IC2
works but when i try to look at the gregtech tab i get a spam of errors please how can i fix this i love this mod

Quoted

2013-07-10 00:23:21 [INFO] [STDERR] GT_API: This Itemindex wasn't initialized, you either called it before the Init-Phase (Only Post-Init or later will work), or this Item doesnt exist now

thepowdertoy

If you have fifty copper and use ten, how much is left? (number)

• "thepowdertoy" is male

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 1:44am

^Your modpack mods list?

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 1:51am

ill i have in it is IC2 and gregtech on a clean .jar with forgemodloader in it

mistaqur

Author of NEIPlugins

• "mistaqur" is male

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 1:54am

Spoiler Spoiler

2013-07-09 14:26:49 [INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: gregtechmod.GT_Mod.addDistillationRecipe(Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;ILnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;II)V
2013-07-09 14:26:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at mods.recipechanger.gregtech.RecipeChanger_GregTech.init(RecipeChanger_GregTech.java:188)
2013-07-09 14:26:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at mods.recipechanger.RecipeChanger.initPlugins(RecipeChanger.java:229)
2013-07-09 14:26:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at mods.recipechanger.RecipeChanger.firstServerTick(RecipeChanger.java:286)
2013-07-09 14:26:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at mods.recipechanger.core.FirstTickHandler.tickStart(FirstTickHandler.java:27)
2013-07-09 14:26:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:122)
2013-07-09 14:26:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:287)
2013-07-09 14:26:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:562)
2013-07-09 14:26:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:470)
2013-07-09 14:26:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)
2013-07-09 14:26:49 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Server] Encountered an unexpected exception NoSuchMethodError
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: gregtechmod.GT_Mod.addDistillationRecipe(Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;ILnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;II)V
at mods.recipechanger.gregtech.RecipeChanger_GregTech.init(RecipeChanger_GregTech.java:188)
at mods.recipechanger.RecipeChanger.initPlugins(RecipeChanger.java:229)
at mods.recipechanger.RecipeChanger.firstServerTick(RecipeChanger.java:286)
at mods.recipechanger.core.FirstTickHandler.tickStart(FirstTickHandler.java:27)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:122)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPreServerTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:287)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:562)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:470)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

Would that be caused from a reflection error or something else?

RecipeChanger-1.0.2.zip. Also include Extrabees support (but you must enable unification of small dusts in centrifuge section).

Yup, reflection Error. Someone didn't use reflection on the API class, but instead copied the Function inside it.

It because i forget that NoSuchMethodError not instance of Exception. I'm already replaced all "catch (Exception ex)" to "catch (Throwable tr)".

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 2:25am

Now if only there was a way to hide non used ingots from recipes (Not remove, just hide)

DrRed

Zoo Keeper at GregTech Intergalactical

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 2:41am

Greg what can I use Osmium for (found in the Nether Ores mod)

EDIT: Wtf is up with IC2 cables lately?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DrRed" (Jul 10th 2013, 4:32am)

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 4:41am

Try running an older IC2 build, I think some have energy network issues.

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 5:42am

so greg will we be getting a cool new pipe? also what multiblock generators are planned next (after the ones we have now are fixed of course)?

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 7:10am

so greg will we be getting a cool new pipe?
Appropriately covered machine blocks have been a thing for quite a while and they are capable of moving 20 buckets per second. I'm almost certain there won't be any more fancy "pipes".

Though I wouldn't mind having a cover using advanced pump that can move enough stuff to be able to feed turbine with one "pipe" :)

DrRed

Zoo Keeper at GregTech Intergalactical

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 8:42am

Greg is it possible to make the crafting of Automatic Machines fufill the IC2 achievements page for the Vanilla IC2 variants?

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 8:47am

Greg is it possible to make the crafting of Automatic Machines fufill the IC2 achievements page for the Vanilla IC2 variants?
But the Achievements arent even working, due to Minecraft constantly resetting them.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 9:27am

I think they get reset when you change between toggling between logging in between online and offline mode.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 9:31am

I think they get reset when you change between toggling between logging in between online and offline mode.
They get reset whenever you change a Mod. So every Mod Update, it will break all Achievements.

GregTech Website

Three_Pounds

Stone Miner

• "Three_Pounds" is male

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 9:31am

Okay, good thing that I didn't switch to #9a too quickly. Is the bug fixed in the recent build now? I could delete the chunks from my world that were generated with the recent buggy build :)

btw: Awesome mod, awesome community. I just love it. I will donate some money tonight.

Quoted

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor
beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

hoho

Copper Miner

• "hoho" is male

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:04am

They get reset whenever you change a Mod. So every Mod Update, it will break all Achievements.
Ah, got it. I probably messed it up due to having mod updates and connection problems often occur at same time.

I wonder if it'll change with 1.6 where the whole mod handling is drastically different ...

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:15am

Greg, why didn't you mention TC3 to Slowpoke ? :/ At least it would have made your Magical Energy Converter useful :)

When was Greg talking to Slowpoke? 8|

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:29am

I wonder if it'll change with 1.6 where the whole mod handling is drastically different ...
I doubt that.
Greg, why didn't you mention TC3 to Slowpoke ? :/ At least it would have made your Magical Energy Converter useful :)
When was Greg talking to Slowpoke? 8|
You don't talk to slowpoke, slowpoke talks to you.

GregTech Website

Counter:

Hits today: 68,029 | Hits yesterday: 42,089 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,077,427