You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 1:05am

Bloodlust

Ok, honestly, red the red letters. Please!
Be advised the story contains
severe gore, blood, profane language (swearing). Additionally, the content of the story (/mentality of the characters) could be considered disgusting/desturbing.
Be advised I do NOT associate myself with anything that happens in the story and/or any character present in the story.

I simply had the sudden need to simply WRITE SOMETHING. After ~one hour of brain storming, a few keywords hit my mind:
Freedome, Power, Blood, Insanity.
I mixed up a few different story intros I've somewhen thought of and then simply started writing, without designed plotline,
simply led by 'Hmm, what could happen next'.
The story and it's plot-turns suprised me as much as they will suprise readers but overall I think it's an interesting story with a slightly different twist.

I dunno whether whether this will stay a solo-standing thing. It leaves enough space to write other shortys connecting to this one. We'll see...

Feel free to discuss this story HERE.
Alblaka has attached the following file:
  • Bloodlust.zip (18 kB - 185 times downloaded - latest: Mar 15th 2017, 11:47am)
Greetz,
Alblaka

Counter:

Hits today: 71,933 | Hits yesterday: 74,870 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,156,201