You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 12th 2012, 12:03am

Dreams - Discussion

Link to story
Not much else to mention, is there?
Greetz,
Alblaka

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

• "CrafterOfMines57" is male

Sunday, August 12th 2012, 4:20am

Do not click the spoilers if you have not read the story

Spoiler Spoiler

Quoted

Well, that didn’t matter. Dreams, after all, were just that: Dreams. And he had to catch some sleep now, tired dragons wouldn’t hunt well in the morning...
I had a full "wat" moment at this part

Was this a tie in to TDC Chapter 3?

Overall interesting story idea definitely, I like how it starts practically at the climax of the story and then spirals down from there gradually revealing more pieces to what is going on with the exception of the

Spoiler Spoiler

twist ending (epilogue?) referenced in the other spoiler, I think that gave the plot a minor secondary climax
Is the answer to this question no?

Quoted

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Sunday, August 12th 2012, 9:40am

No, it's not meant to link into TDC or any other story, actually.
It's a simple inception: the whole story was, as the dragon labelled it himself, 'just a nightmare'.

Btw, there's no need for spoilers, given this thread is meant for discussing the storys content and thus everyone reading this read the story already eitherway. ^^
Greetz,
Alblaka