You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 10:20am

Quoted

Any word on if Gregorius will be helping move this mod to 1.4.2?
Yes, unofficial release date is Thursday, actual release date is probably around Friday
I've sent I don't now the update, to 1.4.2.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male
  • "I don't now" started this thread

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 11:30am

Yes, unofficial release date is Thursday, actual release date is probably around Friday

You are absolutely right. At least in my timezone.
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

YX33A

Resident Sergal

• "YX33A" is male
  • Canada

Saturday, November 3rd 2012, 4:12am

Yay 1.4.2 update get!
Sweet Jegus this is a must have for me. Too many issues with chicken farms.
I would like to request something somewhat different, though. Mushroom crops. I have a need for mushrooms and Forestry isn't filling it due to over complicated mushroom farming.(first I need a moistener, then I need a mushroom planter and a mushroom picker, I need a semi-constant supply of Mushroom Grass for the farm, and while it does output dirt, it needs a dark area to grow big mushrooms, which is needed for it to harvest, so zombie attacks may happen. Plus it's pretty pricey to craft all these things)
Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, November 3rd 2012, 8:39am

As soon as I dont now provides the sprites. :D
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male

Saturday, November 3rd 2012, 9:23pm

Name changed, mushrooms added. Welcome to the world of BrainTech Agricultures!
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

YX33A

Resident Sergal

• "YX33A" is male
  • Canada

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 8:19pm

Many thanks, friend of friends!
I normally make stew, sometimes Magic Mushrooms. Both are fun.

IChrisI

Unregistered

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 9:47pm

I liked the name IdnCrops better. But eh, can't argue with mushrooms.

(Seed and growing state shown, fully grown state not shown.) Here's the updated Faithful 32x32 texture for these crops.
IChrisI has attached the following image:
  • crops.png

YX33A

Resident Sergal

• "YX33A" is male
  • Canada

Monday, November 5th 2012, 1:53am

Odd, I seem to be having a stupid error. Likely just MultiMC derping out, but even though the mod is in my mods folder for this build, the mod seems to not be working.
Or maybe it's... One sec; yeah, config hates me. All but the mushrooms are currently set to not allow for non-seed seeds, so this is all one big wasted post.
I'll delete the config and see if that's the default.
Yup, all default configs here. Odd. I'll try setting those to true.

Yup, now I can plant my weird things again.
I now know. If this isn't the desired defaults I don't now, consider this a bug report.

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 4:53pm

Maybe its just me beeing stupid, but I cant seem to plant a slimeball or a ender pearl to an crop. Any special way to do this?

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 4:56pm

Maybe its just me beeing stupid, but I cant seem to plant a slimeball or a ender pearl to an crop. Any special way to do this?
See Config. I made those Baseseeds false per default, as they are a bit too OP, to get them without Crossbreeding.

GregTech Website

mrceter

Unregistered

Friday, November 9th 2012, 3:11am

the new crops seem to have right shape but are completly dark. Can i fix this somehow?

mrceter

Unregistered

Friday, November 9th 2012, 3:22am

sorry for doubleposting i can't seem to edit my previous post. Though the crops appear (even though in black) they don't grow either

I don't now

• "I don't now" is male

Friday, November 9th 2012, 5:50am

sorry for doubleposting i can't seem to edit my previous post. Though the crops appear (even though in black) they don't grow either

The crops are black because of a lighting bug I also experienced with other addons' crops. If you walk around them, they'll probably be be normal sometimes, at other times a bit darker and at sometimes completely dark. The crops should grow, are you sure you're waiting long enough?

mrceter

Unregistered

Friday, November 9th 2012, 2:09pm

so i waited 3 minecraft days and only the milk, slime and spiderweb plant where ready for harvest. Is it normal that it takes them so much time despite being fertilized to grow? Gunpowder and blazerod plant didnt mature yet and brown and red mushrooms are not being planted. I looked up the config and set everything mushroom related to true and i even tried to grow them in dark enviroment

YX33A

Resident Sergal

• "YX33A" is male
  • Canada

Friday, November 9th 2012, 6:35pm

so i waited 3 minecraft days and only the milk, slime and spiderweb plant where ready for harvest. Is it normal that it takes them so much time despite being fertilized to grow? Gunpowder and blazerod plant didnt mature yet and brown and red mushrooms are not being planted. I looked up the config and set everything mushroom related to true and i even tried to grow them in dark enviroment
Unless you crossbred the plants, they start with a GGR of 1,1,1, so they take a long time to grow and give next to nothing(sometimes they give exactly nothing). Mushrooms not being planted is odd, but I'll test that myself in a moment.
Just tested the mushroom planting, works for me(mind you, I knew enough to have four mushrooms in my hand before planting them).

Thursday, November 15th 2012, 3:08am

The sprites for tin pine are 1 off, it starts in the second stage of growth and finishes in the first stage of the copper cotton. Or what I think is copper cotton, it's the sprites on the last row of crops.png

Thursday, November 15th 2012, 11:54pm

Really sorry for dropping off the face of the earth like that I don't now, real life took a very sharp turn into the realm of extremely stressful and scary.
Good to see you found someone to take up the mantle.

GregoriusT, thank you so much for picking this up. I was afraid I don't now's work would be stuck in the half-arsed state I left it in when I had to bug out.
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!

Monday, November 26th 2012, 3:44pm

Will this be updated to 1.4.5 and IC 1.109 anytime soon?

Thanks for all your work on this!

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, November 26th 2012, 4:02pm

Will this be updated to 1.4.5 and IC 1.109 anytime soon?

Thanks for all your work on this!
I did gave it to I dont now, right before I updated GregTech to 1.4.5 last Wednesday. Dunno what happened to it.

GregTech Website

FuFu1337

Freakin Nerd and English Newbie.

• "FuFu1337" is male
  • Germany

Monday, November 26th 2012, 5:54pm

jej could you say someone of the forums mods to attach your file to the top post and add the changelog.. etc.? maybe i dont now is a little bit inactiv...

thats the last "addon" i'm missing on my 62 mods minecraft :o

Counter:

Hits today: 52,930 | Hits yesterday: 62,875 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 64,928,408