You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male
  • "I don't now" started this thread

Monday, November 26th 2012, 9:01pm

Sorry for the delay, I thought I had already uploaded it. Again, sorry!
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, November 26th 2012, 9:03pm

Quoted

Sorry for the delay, I thought I had already uploaded it. Again, sorry!
How does it come, that I always have to post here, before getting my update of your Addon published? :D
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male

Monday, November 26th 2012, 9:04pm

How does it come, that I always have to post here, before getting my update of your Addon published? :D

Because you have to remind me after I forget it after seeing your message rigt before I have to leave!
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

FuFu1337

Freakin Nerd and English Newbie.

• "FuFu1337" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, November 28th 2012, 3:22pm

just to make your "cropcard" a little bit more public i asked marikc0's to add it to his recent updated modlist. (its on the beta page)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?…1KMzY5MHc#gid=4

i hope you like it :)

Thursday, November 29th 2012, 6:18pm

Something seems to be wrong with the download for the 1.109 version. I can't seem to download it. (I can all the others, though.) Would u mind updating a mediafire or smth?

Mozilla says "can't find file". IE just doesn't do anything when I click the link.

FuFu1337

• "FuFu1337" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, November 29th 2012, 6:47pm

Well i'll abuse my mediafire for you to reupload the original file.

If someone is against it, please tell me and i'll remove the file.

-snip- link removed

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "FuFu1337" (Dec 2nd 2012, 11:03am)

Friday, November 30th 2012, 1:44am

Ty very much for that. I don't think there should be problems for that ... it's the same file, just different upload. It's not like you are posting it outside of these forums or anything. Thank you again :)

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 3:26pm

I think the download isn't working? :/ like the mod though. :thumbup:

I don't now

• "I don't now" is male

Saturday, December 1st 2012, 9:08pm

I think the download isn't working? *snip*

Probably because of the forum migration. I'll fix it right now. Should be working now.

FuFu1337

• "FuFu1337" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 11:03am

I think the download isn't working? *snip*

Probably because of the forum migration. I'll fix it right now. Should be working now.

i'll remove my link then.

Sunday, December 9th 2012, 10:54pm

Would you be willing to add the symbiosis crop card collection to this one? Or update said mod?

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 1:53am

How well does this work in 1.110?

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 7:11am

It works. The Crop API didnt change in 1.110.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Wednesday, December 19th 2012, 2:20am

thanks greg.

Monday, December 24th 2012, 4:30am

How are we looking for a 1.4.6 update? This is the last mod I use, and I certainly don't want to lose my crops!

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, December 24th 2012, 10:19am

How are we looking for a 1.4.6 update? This is the last mod I use, and I certainly don't want to lose my crops!
Well, Its up to I don't now. I already gave it to him, with the two new Crops for Silver and Lead.

GregTech Website

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Wednesday, December 26th 2012, 12:16pm

I too am keen as mustard to get this and upgrade my proper server.

Sunday, December 30th 2012, 9:31pm

i changed every base seed and crop in the config to true yet i can't plant gunpowder, blazerods , chicken and so on. Mushrooms worked fine though.

Edit:

Never mind for whatever reason i won't question it works now xD

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MrCeter" (Dec 30th 2012, 9:46pm)

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 7:37am

Hi! Sorry for the absolute necro, but... I really enjoy playing with these crops added, so I was wondering if there were any plans for updating!
If not, I guess that's perfectly fine as well. (Iunno, source code maybe?)
Have a good one!

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 11:39am

They are included in gregtech now

Counter:

Hits today: 52,980 | Hits yesterday: 62,875 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 64,928,458