You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 12:26pm

Right, I needed to overhaul the Code massively for 1.5.1 so I asked I dont now if I could include it in GregTech instead, as its much easier to not having to rewrite Everything contained in my Utility Classes.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 3:39pm

Ah, beautiful! Thanks for the quick response!

SegFaulter

Certus Quartz Miner

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 7:18pm

Nice addon. I will use it, so long as it does not crash Minecraft from a conflict with anything else.

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male
  • "I don't now" started this thread

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 7:46pm

Nice addon. I will use it, so long as it does not crash Minecraft from a conflict with anything else.

This is no longer being updated. However, it is included in GregTech now.
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 8:05pm

You could edit the OP to state that it is included in GT.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

SegFaulter

Certus Quartz Miner

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 11:18pm

This is no longer being updated. However, it is included in GregTech now.

No? Aw man, nobody told me. Oh well, I will not use it. I'll make everything out of UUM, with power from my nuclear reactors. Plant-matter is too treehuggish, and not radioactive enough.

Counter:

Hits today: 53,023 | Hits yesterday: 62,875 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 64,928,501