You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male
  • "I don't now" started this thread

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 7:00pm

[IC²1.112]BrainTech Agricultures Datachip Package v1.7.1 [Now part of GregTech!]

IMPORTANT MESSAGE: BrainTech Agricultures' patents have been bought by GregTech Intergalactical. The GregTech blueprint datachips now contain these crops. As a result, we have ceased updating our products for new cropstick firmware releases.

Greetings, employee of Apertura Agricultures!
To increase the amount of possible tests BrainTech Agricultures genetically engineered new lifeforms which are now allowed on your cropsticks, provided you install this addition to your database.
Seeing as animals and dangerous creatures can decrease the time spent testing by destroying crops or test subjects, we created new plants which substitute said entities.
To make sure your brain can recognize these new lifeforms, we took pictures of the first and the final stage of the life of these new lifeforms.

Spoiler Spoiler

Some names are wrong.

Goodbye employee!

Greetings again, employee of Aperture Agricultura!
DosGla, the head control unit of Apertura Agricultura, enriched the enrichment center's air with vaporised tin and copper. Please wear your HazMat suit at no times to prevent you from preventing deadly neurotoxin to get into your lungs.
The metal vapor can be filtered out of the air and hardened by new plants manufactured by BrainTech Agricultures. Your cropsticks' database can be updated by the download and installation of below datachip package.
Goodbye!

Greetings, employee of Apertura Agricultura!
To improve feeding and thereby to increase the time spent alive and thereby to increase the time spent testing, DosGla allowed BrainTech Agricultures to construct datachips which allow fungi to be planted on cropsticks when inserted.
Goodbye!

Greetings again, employee of Apertura Agricultura!
Employing the procedure already known to you, we sell datachips for crops containing Ag and Pb now.
Goodbye!

Boring version:
So you can stay away from mobs and keep animals away from your base, this cropcard adds crops which drop mob drops. Pictures of first and last stage of the crops are above, a list of crops is below. Tin and copper crops (tin pine, short tine, and copper cotton, short coppon) were added in v1.3. Mushroom crop were added in 1.5. Silver and lead crops were added in 1.7.

Spoiler Spoiler

Blaze Reed is planted using a blaze rod and drops blaze rods. In the first few stages it is just some kind of coal, but in the last stage it ignites!
Chickennestplant is planted using an egg and drops eggs and feathers. Invisible ninja chickens lay their eggs there and lose feathers.
Corium is planted using leather and drops leather.
Corpseplant is planted using a rotten flesh and drops rotten flesh and bones.
Creeperbloom is planted using gunpowder and drops it.
Enderflower is planted using an ender pearl and drops ender pearls.
Meat Rose is planted using a raw chicken and drops various kinds of meat, including fish.
Milkwart is planted using raw beef and fills buckets with milks if you right click at it using a bucket.
Slimeplant is planted using a slime ball and drops slime balls.
Spidernip is planted using a spider eye and drops spider eyes and cobweb, if harvested before the last stage(except in the first stage) it drops string.
Tear Stalk is planted using a ghast tear and drops ghast tears.

Planned features:
Animation for Tränenstängel

Known issues:

None at the moment

Changelog:
v1.7.1 Fixed a graphical glitch with the new crops
v1.7 Added silver and lead crops
v1.6 Update to IC² 1.109
v1.5 Name changed to BrainTech Agricultures Datachip Package, added mushroom crops
v1.4 Update to IC² 1.108
v1.3 Added Tine and Coppon & added config option to turn off seeds that are not in seedbags (e.g. Blaze Rods for Blaze Reeds)
v1.2 Several name and Disconverd by-tag changes
v1.1 Update to IC² 1.106
v1: Initial Release

Credits:
Neowulf for the code.
GregoriusT for updating and additional code.
I don't now (Me) for the textures.

Thanks for reading!
I don't now has attached the following files:
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
The "now" in "I don't now" is intended.
I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

This post has been edited 16 times, last edit by "I don't now" (Dec 31st 2014, 5:29pm)

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 7:32pm

Nice, i need something reasonable for my future Cropxperiments. And Forestrybees (without using BC because i'm hardcore) will get a bit boring after a while.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Alec White

Derp lvl 43

• "Alec White" is male
  • Spain

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 11:06pm

I like that

I don't now for the textures.

Anyway good crops.

I don't now

IC1-expert (not as good as The Allmighty Dragonlord Modderator Alblaka, but still...)

• "I don't now" is male

Sunday, August 26th 2012, 11:08pm

Didn't even notice that. Just to make that clear, I DO know who made the textures I made them.
Sorry for my not perfect English, my native language is German. If I made any mistakes, please tell me.
I pretty much stopped playing Minecraft for Kerbal Space Program and you should do the same!

F4113nb34st

Iron Miner

• "F4113nb34st" is male

Monday, August 27th 2012, 3:36am

dude I love it!
I'm a huge fan of absolutly everything automated easily
that's why I made AdvGenerators
F4113nb34st's IC2 Addons: [Addons v1.106]F4113nb34st's Addons!!!-LegacyAddonsToCome!

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, September 9th 2012, 9:45pm

Congratulations, since Cropcards are corrupting Chunks if there are unknown Crops in it, everyone who wants to download the GregTower2 needs to download your Cropcard too. :D
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Friday, September 28th 2012, 5:09pm

Any chance of a 1.3.2 update soon?

I don't now

• "I don't now" is male

Friday, September 28th 2012, 5:18pm

Probably not, because the coder didn't come to this forum since August, the 31st.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Friday, September 28th 2012, 7:22pm

Quoted

Probably not, because the coder didn't come to this forum since August, the 31st.
I could help you with that Problem. The old Source is seemingly enough for that.

GregTech Website

I don't now

• "I don't now" is male

Friday, September 28th 2012, 7:30pm

Quoted

I could help you with that Problem. The old Source is seemingly enough for that.
I would really appreciate that! And if you are infinitely nice, you could look at the message I'll send you and implement my suggestions.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Friday, September 28th 2012, 8:15pm

I have already finished it. :D

Took me just one hour to rewrite it.

GregTech Website

WILLY

Unregistered

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 10:20am

I can't install this mod

so, is there anyone can help me?

Quoted

Quoted

Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game
This error has been saved to D:\Downloads\MINECRAFT\整合包\ic2 1.103 - 复制\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-09-29_17.15.22-client.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 279e4689 --------
Generated 12-9-29 下午5:15

- Minecraft Version: 1.3.2
- Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0
- Java Version: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 409911584 bytes (390 MB) / 510066688 bytes (486 MB) up to 1046937600 bytes (998 MB)
- JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xincgc -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- FML: FML v3.1.15.378 Minecraft Forge 4.1.4.272 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.106.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
IDN_Crops [IDN-Crops] (industrialcraft-2_1.106.jar) Unloaded->Errored
- LWJGL: 2.8.4
- OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 4350 GL version 2.1.8537 Release, ATI Technologies Inc.
- Is Modded: Definitely; 'forge,fml'
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: Default
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: idncrops.IDNCrops
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:102)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:459)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:143)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:414)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:746)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: idncrops.IDNCrops
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:125)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:57)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:394)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:124)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:81)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:458)
... 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:27)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:162)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:118)
... 31 more
--- END ERROR REPORT 8ba3315d ----------

I don't now

• "I don't now" is male

Saturday, September 29th 2012, 12:38pm

Thanks to GregoriusT, there is a new 1.106 compatible version!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "I don't now" (Oct 14th 2012, 9:05am)

IChrisI

Unregistered

Sunday, October 14th 2012, 1:19am

Faithful 32x32 textures

I like this. I made a Faithful 32x32 texture for it.

Make an idncrops folder somewhere, and save idn_crops.png in that folder. Put that whole folder into your Faithful 32x32.zip. The location of idn_crops.png in the zip should be Faithful 32x32.zip/idncrops/idn_crops.png

I was having a few lighting problems, but that was happening both with and without these textures.
IChrisI has attached the following image:
  • idn_crops.png

I don't now

• "I don't now" is male

Sunday, October 14th 2012, 9:04am

Thank you very much, IChrisI! I'll put up a link to your post in the OP.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, October 14th 2012, 9:26am

I sent you the updated Version a few Days ago, what is happened to it?

GregTech Website

I don't now

• "I don't now" is male

Sunday, October 14th 2012, 9:36am

I had too much to do to test it, but today I should have enough time.

I don't now

• "I don't now" is male

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 7:55pm

Greetings, employees of Apertura Agricultura!

We uploaded a new version of the crop database. Load it into your cropsticks to be able to cropxperiment with plants that filter metals from the air. Safety procedures are not required when working with metal vapor.

Goodbye, employees!

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 10:29pm

Any word on if Gregorius will be helping move this mod to 1.4.2?

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

• "CrafterOfMines57" is male

Tuesday, October 30th 2012, 11:07pm

Quoted

Any word on if Gregorius will be helping move this mod to 1.4.2?
Yes, unofficial release date is Thursday, actual release date is probably around Friday
Is the answer to this question no?

Quoted

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Counter:

Hits today: 53,074 | Hits yesterday: 62,875 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 64,928,552