You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, September 2nd 2012, 10:28am

Myths of Darkness

I literally love this story. Not because it's exspecially awesome or because I like the theme much... no, it's because this story is meant to be simply... unique by messing up a readers mind, building up exspections and throwing them off again.
The plot takes place in a modern setting and has a semi-fantastic nature to it, no doubt.
Because I'm evil, I will only put up the first four chapters for now. And I bet after reading those four, everyone of you will say "Aww, that was totally obvious since xyz." And then I will release chapter five and you will drop off your seats in utter surprise, I promise!

As of now, the story does not contain any real mature content yet, but I assume the further story to contain such stuff and thus will rather put a Warning, this story may contain elements of mature nature, not suitable for younger audiences, consisting of, but not limited to: seduction, partial/artistic nudity, gore, blood, strange stuff tag onto it.

Here you go ^^

PS: You can get the 'full' story from the post below. It's advised to make a quick break after Part 4, though. Take a minute and think abotu what happened, what you know, what you assume and what could happen further. Then proceed reading ;)
Alblaka has attached the following file:
Greetz,
Alblaka

Tuesday, September 4th 2012, 12:16am

Guess that was long enough for you to make up your thoughts ^^ Here you get Part 5&6.

Rigth now, there are QUITE some more pages after those, but anything past 6 is 'random scribbling' without any real plotline. I dunno whether It will turn into a relevant story.
You should consider this a simple short of 16 pages.
I've decided to give it a simple sub-name as well, labelling it "Myths of Darkness - A new shadow"

Nontheless, enjoy reading.

SC
Alblaka has attached the following file:
Greetz,
Alblaka