You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 5th 2012, 12:25am

The Curse of Heroism - Discussion

Link to story

I'm quite sure you got questions after reading that story :P Feel free to ask, though I won't guarantue for an answer ^^

Some background - POSSIBLE SPOILER:
The story was floating around in my head for quite some time (mainly focussed around what is now part 2. of the story).
It's intended to show up the severe morale conflict of a few Draken ordered to execute a dragon, effectively being the opposite of what they were once teached to do. Not to be confused with worshipping, dragon's are considered entity's of highst virtue and respect to Draken. And being meant to kill one...
Well, you read it for yourselves.
Greetz,
Alblaka

Wednesday, November 14th 2012, 7:31am

It's ok Alblaka, we all love being left on a giant cliff hanger with the knowledge that the story will never be completed.
Anyways, a great read as always.
My percentage based PHP cable loss calculator:
http://bbqroast.strangled.net/stuff/cableCalc/

Wednesday, November 14th 2012, 5:48pm

Well, it's not a cliffhanger (ok, maybe it is) and not an 'incomplete story', though the plot definitely IS held open :P
But that's the generic fate most short storys have, starting somewhere and ending somewhere else, only containg a small part of the plot and the stories dramatic point.
Greetz,
Alblaka

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 12:32am

Past Future - Discussion

Link to Story

Well, I've said alot in the actual story thread already... nontheless, anyone wants to ask additional questions or complain about the horrible way the story is told?
Greetz,
Alblaka