You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 5:40pm

Where can i download older version, i need v2.3

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 5:52pm

Where can i download older version, i need v2.3
I've attached the older version below. May I ask why you need this version?
Mineshopper has attached the following file:

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 5:57pm

Im 'remaking' mc intance from MultiMC config pack and it needs this version

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 5:59pm

Just wanted to pop in and say this mod is really well received on my server, I in particular have really enjoyed knowing how low my jet-pack or battery pack is in when I'm in a rush.
I'm glad its working out well for you! If you feel I can improve it in any way, please let me know. I have considered possibly implementing a GUI to control the HUD at some point.

Sunday, March 3rd 2013, 6:05pm

Im 'remaking' mc intance from MultiMC config pack and it needs this version
That's reasonable. Although it doesn't seem like it, the latest version can be configured to mimic earlier versions fairly closely.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Wednesday, March 6th 2013, 4:57pm

Super Sexy HUD dude, although the Green background for the Items is kinda derpy :3
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Wednesday, March 6th 2013, 10:45pm

Super Sexy HUD dude, although the Green background for the Items is kinda derpy :3
It will turn red as the item depletes, so the green background indicates your armor is charged/undamaged, it might be "derpy" but it is useful.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 6:39am

Yes, the background color is really usefull!

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 5:32pm

Hey guys, I found some code that needs fixing (small but worthy of update). If you have suggestions on how I can tweak the colors or background to make it less "derpy," I'm all ears. It is a bit on the colorful side - I was thinking of toning it down, or making the background two layers with only one layer colored.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 5:55pm

You could always have the Armour icons Tint red, so that your Jetpack slowly turns red the less energy it has.
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Thursday, March 7th 2013, 6:28pm

Found a little Bug with this mod and IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors.
When you add Storage Updates to the Armor, the Fill Bar is always empty :/

Friday, March 8th 2013, 12:01am

Found a little Bug with this mod and IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors.
When you add Storage Updates to the Armor, the Fill Bar is always empty :/
I've tried giving myself empty and full armor pieces with various upgrades and am not able to reproduce this. I am too impatient to try crafting the stuff myself.

SirusKing: Your suggestion would be my definition of "derpy." I've made a compromise in the visibility of the background that I think should be easier on the eyes.

Other than that, I've made some cool adjustments that I just need to test a little further before release (later tonight, maybe).

Saturday, March 9th 2013, 5:36pm

give yourself the "ultimate quantumchest" and kombine it with an storageupgrade mk3
The mormal armors are fine only the updates from the assemply table brake it :/

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 8:29am

give yourself the "ultimate quantumchest" and kombine it with an storageupgrade mk3
The mormal armors are fine only the updates from the assemply table brake it :/
Hi Fenrir,

I still didn't get a chance to test it.. it wanted me to wait 30 minutes before the items were combined! But, the new version I pushed should show the health level regardless. It probably won't show the charging indicator for those items that you were having issues with. I probably need to put specific code in to support that.

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 9:42pm

yeah its not so funny to wait on the upgrades...
But thanks that you are looking into that.

Monday, March 18th 2013, 8:07pm

Awesome your last update fixed the bug. And the new Fading looks great!

Good Work!

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 11:10am

Sorry, I solved the problem

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 12:32pm

maybe you could add in color options in the config? so we could set our own charge status colors.
I LOVE this mod. it is totally awesome. I currently don't mind the colors at all. but GUI customization is never a bad thing

Epic Lulz

Copper Miner

• "Epic Lulz" is male

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 2:13pm

maybe you could add in color options in the config? so we could set our own charge status colors.
I LOVE this mod. it is totally awesome. I currently don't mind the colors at all. but GUI customization is never a bad thing
IIRC They are already in the config.

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 2:54pm

Q

IIRC They are already in the config.

oh...so it is...I'd never gone into that config file...

Counter:

Hits today: 4,889 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,336,329