You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 8:04pm

@bove So you suggested something that you did not knew if it exists or not?

Friday, March 29th 2013, 11:28am

I did have one color configuration option a version or two ago, but it has since been removed. I will explore adding full control over colors. As mentioned though, most people aren't even aware of config files - but I am not opposed to having more options for advanced users.

jsonnet

Engineer

• "jsonnet" is male

Thursday, April 4th 2013, 9:00pm

Industrialcraft 1.115.207

Maybe I'm a bit late but where can i find this Mod for Industrialcraft 1.115.207 or also the version V2.5 ???

Thanks a lot
Josh

Friday, April 5th 2013, 8:10am

It's released for whatever Minecraft version you're using - 1.4.6/7, or 1.5.1. I do it this way because it doesn't have any hard dependencies on IC2, and can function without it.

Tuesday, April 9th 2013, 1:14am

Love this HUD, thanks so much :) :)

Sunday, May 26th 2013, 5:06pm

If you equip a piece of gem armor from INpureTools, the game crashes.

INpureTools doesn't appear to have a mcf thread, but it's from the guy who makes Plugins for Forestry.
https://github.com/denoflionsx/INpureTools
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qqgsswnyxh2mq…Ecc/INpureTools

Monday, May 27th 2013, 2:50am

If you equip a piece of gem armor from INpureTools, the game crashes.

INpureTools doesn't appear to have a mcf thread, but it's from the guy who makes Plugins for Forestry.
https://github.com/denoflionsx/INpureTools
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qqgsswnyxh2mq…Ecc/INpureTools
Thanks for letting me know. I've pushed a new version with enhanced functionality that resolves this issue.

Tuesday, May 28th 2013, 11:17am

Thanks for letting me know. I've pushed a new version with enhanced functionality that resolves this issue.
Awesome, works a charm!

Monday, May 5th 2014, 3:53am

Pushed v3.0 for MC 1.7.2 - straight port and minor code cleanup.
Tested with latest IC2 experimental and Forge build 1060, and everything seems to be in order.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, May 5th 2014, 6:15pm

Huzzah! :)
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Friday, May 30th 2014, 12:26am

Thanks for the great mod. I have a few suggestions: Horizontal bottom right/left, HUD for the player's tool, in game command and/or key that opens a GUI to edit settings, and a setting(for the in game GUI) to disable/enable the HUD. Great work.

Shadowlife

Exaggerator :D

Friday, June 6th 2014, 12:55pm

This is fu**ing awesome! Progress is something I have not seen in a long time in many minor but still great mods... Thank you and keep going!
Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

Monday, August 25th 2014, 3:22pm

please, update to 1.7.10
:)

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 5:02pm

thanks master801 :)

Friday, August 29th 2014, 5:19pm

Ported to 1.7.10.

Arek_PL

Tree Cutter

• "Arek_PL" is male

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 6:10pm

I realy like this addon. While it mostly help when using rubber boots or jetpack it can help with nano during fight when one armor piece is starting to flash red is message that i should fall back and recharge.

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 6:43pm

[1.7.10] IC2 Backpack HUD v3.1

where you can download [1.7.10] IC2 Backpack HUD v3.1?

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 7:04pm

There isn't one, so you can't.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Friday, April 8th 2016, 1:41am

Since the addon's licence is so nice, and I might have been curious to mess around with 1.8's rendering, I've ported it to 1.8.9.

As well as all the old features, the new version also supports the in game config GUI, meaning that the settings can be configured from in game. Meaning you no longer have to suffer the long re-start time of Minecraft just to move the HUD around.

Enjoy ^^
Chocohead has attached the following file:

I see this too much.

Counter:

Hits today: 5,006 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,336,446