You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds: v2.0/2.1/2.2 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 → jenkins)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

czarnyBartek

Tree Cutter

• "czarnyBartek" is male

Friday, December 28th 2012, 2:05pm

Whyever not? The website is online.
nope, website is no online...

Epic Lulz

Lead Miner

• "Epic Lulz" is male

Friday, December 28th 2012, 2:14pm

O rly?
files.minecraftforge.net

Looks online to me.
I even downloaded the latest Forge.

EDIT: I'm wrong, it's probably heavy website traffic. Wait a few minutes for it to cool down.

czarnyBartek

Tree Cutter

• "czarnyBartek" is male

Friday, December 28th 2012, 2:18pm

O rly?
files.minecraftforge.net

Looks online to me.
I even downloaded the latest Forge.

EDIT: I'm wrong, it's probably heavy website traffic. Wait a few minutes for it to cool down.
No cached version is available
What's wrong?
The most likely causes:
  • The server is down for maintenance
  • There may be a network problem
  • The site may be experiencing excessive load

Retry for a live version of the siteWhat's CloudFlare?
This website uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages when they are unavailable. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

Friday, December 28th 2012, 3:38pm

Whyever not? The website is online.

did you even click the link? The files site is offline. All of the download links on the forum point straight there.

Friday, December 28th 2012, 4:52pm

Ic2 Api

Do I need to install the API to make it work, or is that optional? Just curious.

Monoxide

Coal Miner

• "Monoxide" is male
  • Canada

Friday, December 28th 2012, 4:55pm

API is ONLY for mod developers

nicol bolas planeswalker

Planeswalking elder dragon

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 10:38am

Guys, where is the bug tracker? I hear that you are supposed to report bugs there and I have a bug to report (please tell me if electric jetpack not working is already reported, but if so, tell me where the bug tracker is anyway)

narc

UUM Liquefier

• "narc" is male

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 11:02am

^ What, the big sticky thread in the (locked) Bugs section of the forum not big enough? Here: http://bt.industrial-craft.net/.

I'd've linked the thread, but I have that forum turned off.

Edit: Oh, hey, look what I found stickied in this forum.

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 5:54pm

howdy,

its possible, if i change the IDs of the blocks(because of ID conflicts), the IC API failed to forwarding the ID informations to a mod(TrainCraft)?
i have the problem that TrainCraft dont find the IC-Items and dont create the crossover items(Overheadlines for the E-Trains)

Installed Mods:

Spoiler Spoiler

Industrial Craft v1.112b
Traincraft-3.1.13_010
CodeChickenCore0.7.0.2
NotEnoughItems 1.4.5.0
NetherOres_1.4.6
ironchest-universal-1.4.6-4.5.2.207
buildcraft-A-3.3.0
Balkons WeaponsMod v1.10 Universal
tubestuff-52.0.3
immibis-core-52.0.3
RedPower 2 pr6
Railcraft_1.4.6-6.12.2.0(but i tried without railcraft, same problem)
ComputerCraft1.481
IC2_ChargingBench-1.90-1
AdvancedMachines_1.4.6
repulsion-systems-52.0.3
dimensional-anchor-52.0.3
EnderStorage 1.3.1.1
IC2NuclearControl-1.4.5
forestry-A-1.6.4.1

Console-Output:

Spoiler Spoiler

2012-12-29 18:49:48 [INFO] [STDOUT] IC2 API: Call getItem failed for uraniumCell

2012-12-29 18:49:48 [INFO] [STDOUT] IC2 API: Call getItem failed for coolingCell

2012-12-29 18:49:48 [INFO] [STDOUT] IC2 API: Call getItem failed for depletedIso
topeCell
2012-12-29 18:49:48 [SEVERE] [TC] Any of the following IC2 items could not be fo
und: coolingCell, depletedIsotopeCell, reEnrichedUraniumCell, nearDepletedUraniu
mCell, empty cell, water cell, fuelcanFilled, fuelcanEmpty, coalfuelCell, uraniu
mCell. Skipped adding IC2 liquid containers.
2012-12-29 18:49:48 [SEVERE] [TC] Any of the following IC2 items could not be fo
und: all Ingots, Liquid containers, cables, dusts. Skipped adding IC2 more recip
es.
2012-12-29 18:49:48 [INFO] [TC] Added plugin class src.train.common.core.plugins
.PluginIndustrialCraft
2012-12-29 18:49:48 [SEVERE] [TC] No coke/ingot steel found
2012-12-29 18:49:48 [INFO] [TC] Added plugin class src.train.common.core.plugins
.PluginRailcraft

but i dont change the IDs for any ingots or something else

ps.: sorry for the terrible english :D

greetz
sgtigram

Peter110

Proud Minecraft Gamer

• "Peter110" is male
  • Germany Norway

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 6:20pm

Hmm, it seems that Forge download is not available at the moment!

I found these download-links on the Forge-forum:
http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/inde…pic,4415.0.html

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Peter110" (Dec 29th 2012, 6:27pm)

Saturday, December 29th 2012, 8:15pm

edit: copied my post in the bugtracker

Sunday, December 30th 2012, 2:44am

For those wanting forge since the downloads appear to be down yet again there is this mirror ;)

http://ken.wingedboot.com/forgemirror/fi…craftforge.net/

bit of a note though, use the * for the universal download.

Sunday, December 30th 2012, 10:19am

Spoiler Spoiler

Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\CDN\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-30_14.17.56-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT f2acf4f8 --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\CDN\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-12-30_14.17.56-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 30.12.12 14:17

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 74928768 bytes (71 MB) / 163753984 bytes (156 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)
JVM Flags: 0 total;
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.12.511 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.473 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_A2 36 mods loaded, 36 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_TooManyItems [mod_TooManyItems] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.6_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_AnimalBikes [mod_AnimalBikes] (AnimalBikes_Modloader_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CameraCraft [CameraCraft] (CameraCraft2.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ChestTransporter [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter_1.1.3_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.48.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.48.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
craftguide [CraftGuide] (CraftGuide-1.6.5.12.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CustomStuff2 [Custom Stuff 2] (customStuff2_0.9.7_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
DivineRPG [DivineRPG] (DivineRPG1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
LegendaryBeasts [Legendary Beasts] (Forge_LegendaryBeastsAlpha1.4.6.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
MiscPeripherals [MiscPeripherals] (miscperipherals-2.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MultiPageChest [Multi Page Chest] (multiPageChest_1.2.2_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.6-6.12.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_SmartMoving [Smart Moving] (Smart Moving Client for ModLoader.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_SmartRender [Smart Render] (Smart Moving Client for ModLoader.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a40.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
pitman-87_TF2_Dispenser [TF2 Dispenser] (TF2_Dispenser_1.4.6a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
pitman-87_TF2_Sentry [TF2 Sentry] (TF2_Sentry_1.4.6a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
pitman-87_TF2_TeamAddon [TF2 TeamAddon] (TF2_TeamAddon_1.4.6a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.4.6a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.14.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6450 GL version 4.1.10358 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Duplicate id: Extractor
at any.a(TileEntity.java:55)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.registerTileEntity(GameRegistry.java:273)
at ic2.core.IC2.modsLoaded(IC2.java:1016)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:478)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:659)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:456)
at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 4b2680cf ----------

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "imer" (Dec 31st 2012, 9:51am) with the following reason: added spoiler

Sunday, December 30th 2012, 10:29am

I'm sorry, the problem is solved another mod "DIVINERPG"

Sunday, December 30th 2012, 3:11pm

Thank You For Making this Beta

AWESOME
it really works :) MinecraftNotch :Mining Laser:

Sunday, December 30th 2012, 10:38pm

Hmm noticing a lot of console spamming from this line... keeps getting spammed and making huge log files.

[WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom:
ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityElectricMFSU@731ea93f is not added to the
enet

nicol bolas planeswalker

Planeswalking elder dragon

Monday, December 31st 2012, 12:53am

^ What, the big sticky thread in the (locked) Bugs section of the forum not big enough? Here: http://bt.industrial-craft.net/.

Well, the first time I checked that section, it was locked. How was I supposed to know that a LOCKED forum had important information in it?

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

• "CrafterOfMines57" is male

Monday, December 31st 2012, 1:36am

Well, the first time I checked that section, it was locked. How was I supposed to know that a LOCKED forum had important information in it?

Well the section does say "Merely an archive for old-reported bugs. Please check our new bugtracker at http://bt.industrial-craft.net"
Is the answer to this question no?

Quoted

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Wliu

The Silent Engineer

• "Wliu" is male

Monday, December 31st 2012, 1:52am

Hmm noticing a lot of console spamming from this line... keeps getting spammed and making huge log files.

[WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.emitEnergyFrom:
ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityElectricMFSU@731ea93f is not added to the
enet
If you're asking what the error means, it's a totally meaningless warning. It merely is telling you that a generator/Energy block (like the MFSU) is in an unloaded chunk, therefore it cannot output energy.

I think the latest build fixes it (not the current download link)
hi~ :P

HWDexperte

Universal Helper

• "HWDexperte" is male

Tuesday, January 1st 2013, 5:31pm

Spoiler Spoiler

Okay Hello Community :D
This is my first Post here and sorry for my bad English, i'm german ;)

I don't understand why Tekkit don't use this Pre-Release for the Tekkit 1.4.6-Release ... All Mods are releases (in my opinion) and only IC isnÄt implemented ....
Know everyone of you a source where the status of the release is shown? :cursing:

@ModMaker, Thank you for you'r awesome work to keep this Mod alive.
@Others, Thanks in advice for replies. :Industrial Diamond:
Sorry for my bad English, i'm german :thumbup:

Counter:

Hits today: 5,067 | Hits yesterday: 20,238 | Hits record: 111,506 | Hits total: 35,370,268