You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 12:32am

Past Future

I felt like writing this story for a long time now. And finally managed to write it down.
WARNING! The story is some sort of (extremely short) summary of my "Die Rückkehr der Drachen" trilogy (the book I've written and published, in Germany).
As such a reader of the mentioned book could see parallels and it would as well spoiler the end of the trilogy.

Effectively, this story links up my book to the world all my short storys take place in, and as well (in a ridicolous and horribly wrong way) explains how 'Daina' (and everything related to it) is not just a fantasy world, but actually an 'alternate reality'.
If you read 'The Demonlord Chronicles', you will as well, eventually, find some clues to link up for yourself in this story.

Be advised this story is not exactly a real 'novel' but more of an 'novelish informative explanation'. Nontheless worth to be read if you're interested in my stories, but probably entirely boring to everyone else.
Alblaka has attached the following file:
  • Past Future.zip (8.19 kB - 124 times downloaded - latest: Feb 12th 2017, 3:57am)
Greetz,
Alblaka

Counter:

Hits today: 71,949 | Hits yesterday: 74,870 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,156,217