You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 14th 2013, 9:42pm

Blink Drive! Yay! And I see u lurkin Zarrens

More OT:
Just a final version of the armor if you're gonna keep it muse

And I made a 32x version for my personal texture pack if anyone is interested:

Probably gonna improve it and clean it up a little. Too lazy right now.

Edit: Pictures disappearing for some reason. Grrrr

Friday, February 15th 2013, 4:05am

So... I can't imagine that this hasn't been mentioned... But... Have you considered adding modules to protect against various negative effects, such as nausea, poison, or withering?

Epic Lulz

Copper Miner

• "Epic Lulz" is male

Friday, February 15th 2013, 6:51am

So... I can't imagine that this hasn't been mentioned... But... Have you considered adding modules to protect against various negative effects, such as nausea, poison, or withering?

Quoted from "http://machinemuse.net/todo.php"

IV drip? - potions of healing, food

That probably includes antidotes.

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

• "MachineMuse" is female
  • "MachineMuse" started this thread

Friday, February 15th 2013, 6:52am

there is a link to the todo list in the op

chaoschamp

Lord of disorder and madness

• "chaoschamp" is male

Friday, February 15th 2013, 9:28am

there is a link to the todo list in the op

maybe not wither effect due to it ruining the wither boss plus it be too easy to get nether stars.
i did think of one module called last stand which when you hit 2 hearts you get a temp positive potion effects which are strength, blast resistance, speed and resistance
bass
culture
rocks!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "chaoschamp" (Feb 15th 2013, 9:47am)

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Friday, February 15th 2013, 4:24pm

Maybe on one Hearth Regeneration, some Resistance and Strength.

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 2:09am

Been playing around with the blink drive and I have a few suggestions. The first one is that the way it works now is not very useful. It throws an invisible enderpearl, which is pretty useless since with sprint assist, you can walk there faster than the projectile travels. It should probably work more like ee2s black hole band, where teleportation is instant. The energy cost could be based on distance as well. Furthermore, having it use the right mouse button is kinda clunky, since you need to disable and re-enable it and the plasma cannon. It would be easier to have a separate keybind.

Also, what do you think about the suggested change for the gregtech force-field emitter? It seems to be pretty popular.

chaoschamp

Lord of disorder and madness

• "chaoschamp" is male

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 10:33am

Blink Drive! Yay! And I see u lurkin Zarrens

More OT:
Just a final version of the armor if you're gonna keep it muse

And I made a 32x version for my personal texture pack if anyone is interested:

Probably gonna improve it and clean it up a little. Too lazy right now.

Edit: Pictures disappearing for some reason. Grrrr
am making a public texture pack. do you mind if i use this. ill give full credit to you once i release it
bass
culture
rocks!!!

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 10:45am

i have deleted what i said here, i did something wrong sorry

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "sondrex76" (Feb 16th 2013, 5:40pm)

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 5:27pm

Been playing around with the blink drive and I have a few suggestions. The first one is that the way it works now is not very useful. It throws an invisible enderpearl, which is pretty useless since with sprint assist, you can walk there faster than the projectile travels. It should probably work more like ee2s black hole band, where teleportation is instant. The energy cost could be based on distance as well. Furthermore, having it use the right mouse button is kinda clunky, since you need to disable and re-enable it and the plasma cannon. It would be easier to have a separate keybind.

Also, what do you think about the suggested change for the gregtech force-field emitter? It seems to be pretty popular.

The blink drive module is the first module that was added by someone else. It is still in development, apparently.

I'll review the recipes later today.

emm i found a 'small' bug, if you jump from a two blocks high structure on to a bed you lose 1,5 hearts with no armour the bug does not exist without this mod installed (modular powersuits) also jumping on the same level from a chest to a crafting table will damage me with 0,5 hearts.
also we found something in ther server (me and my friend) that was connected with the jumps when we got damage, something he called a memory loop, i hope you can fix those bugs becouse emm...it does weard things with the server and also with more health mod and beggining with 3 hearts thia bug can kill you pretty fast.
it is other types of fall damage bugs, by the way it is fall damage we tested it.
sorry for not posting this on the bug tracker, i am watching a stream and want to be done fast.
EDIT: i have posted the issue on the bug thingey now.

Please don't spam my bug tracker with poorly researched bugs that are caused by other mods (More Health is a jarmod, so it changes base classes and WILL break other mods).

Your friend does not have any idea what he is talking about. Give him a kick in the shins from me.

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 5:36pm

Spoiler Spoiler

The blink drive module is the first module that was added by someone else. It is still in development, apparently.

I'll review the recipes later today.

emm i found a 'small' bug, if you jump from a two blocks high structure on to a bed you lose 1,5 hearts with no armour the bug does not exist without this mod installed (modular powersuits) also jumping on the same level from a chest to a crafting table will damage me with 0,5 hearts.
also we found something in ther server (me and my friend) that was connected with the jumps when we got damage, something he called a memory loop, i hope you can fix those bugs becouse emm...it does weard things with the server and also with more health mod and beggining with 3 hearts thia bug can kill you pretty fast.
it is other types of fall damage bugs, by the way it is fall damage we tested it.
sorry for not posting this on the bug tracker, i am watching a stream and want to be done fast.
EDIT: i have posted the issue on the bug thingey now.

Please don't spam my bug tracker with poorly researched bugs that are caused by other mods (More Health is a jarmod, so it changes base classes and WILL break other mods).

Your friend does not have any idea what he is talking about. Give him a kick in the shins from me.
ok its more healths fault? kk i will report the issue to him sorry for the mistake i and my friend took i will resarch more next time before i report something i think is a bug from your mod.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sondrex76" (Feb 16th 2013, 7:01pm)

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 6:54pm

by the way i can reproduce the fall damage bug you said i took wrong about when the only mods i have installed is forge and modular powersuits, tested with forge 497,517,518,523,524,527,

becouse the ONLY mods i had installed was forge and your mod, how can it be anyother mods fault? i am also with every forge version i mentioned i have tested without modular powersuits and i have not got the same bug then.
is it a bug or a feature? are the mod supposed to make you take more fall damage? i have tested it with ONLY forge and modular powersuits so its NOT another mods fault! and if it is please explain it to me.
(by the way i love the mod its the most epic mod i have seen since thaumcraft 3)
i used the newest version of modular powersuits (138 ) but i have seen the bug (or feature) in some older versions also.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sondrex76" (Feb 16th 2013, 7:57pm)

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Saturday, February 16th 2013, 8:37pm

:Depleted Cell:
by the way i can reproduce the fall damage bug you said i took wrong about when the only mods i have installed is forge and modular powersuits, tested with forge 497,517,518,523,524,527,

becouse the ONLY mods i had installed was forge and your mod, how can it be anyother mods fault? i am also with every forge version i mentioned i have tested without modular powersuits and i have not got the same bug then.
is it a bug or a feature? are the mod supposed to make you take more fall damage? i have tested it with ONLY forge and modular powersuits so its NOT another mods fault! and if it is please explain it to me.
(by the way i love the mod its the most epic mod i have seen since thaumcraft 3)
i used the newest version of modular powersuits (138 ) but i have seen the bug (or feature) in some older versions also.

Thanks for being more thorough :)

There does seem to be a weird exception with jumping off a 2-block-high ledge. I'll test more and try to figure out what's causing it.

EDIT: not sure what was causing it, but putting the falldistance updates back in seems to have fixed it. lemme know if you still have issues~

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MachineMuse" (Feb 18th 2013, 6:03am)

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Sunday, February 17th 2013, 11:49pm

Ok, so, I've finally bumped the recommended version. But I knew I forgot something.

Does anyone know offhand the oredict entry for Tungstensteel ingots? >.>

I've pushed build 140 with "ingotTungstenSteel" but if that doesn't work, let me know.

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Monday, February 18th 2013, 6:29am

Ok, so, I've finally bumped the recommended version. But I knew I forgot something.

I've pushed build 140 with "ingotTungstenSteel" but if that doesn't work, let me know.

Seems to have worked just fine over here.
Hurray!

Monday, February 18th 2013, 6:08pm

Yes I plan on looking into this soon. :)

Monday, February 18th 2013, 9:54pm

Works perfectly. Thanx for teh change. Is gud.

Hoping for better generators soon too, preferably bistromathics :P

am making a public texture pack. do you mind if i use this. ill give full credit to you once i release it
Yes, in fact I do.

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 11:13pm

Erm... Getting a null pointer exception when I try and open the keybindings window after resetting the config file. Anyone know whats up?

EDIT: no nvm just crashing regardless now with da keybinding window.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "CitizenJoe" (Feb 21st 2013, 11:20pm)

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 12:04am

Erm... Getting a null pointer exception when I try and open the keybindings window after resetting the config file. Anyone know whats up?

EDIT: no nvm just crashing regardless now with da keybinding window.

logs please~

Counter:

Hits today: 13,217 | Hits yesterday: 27,096 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 63,651,365