You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Wednesday, March 20th 2013, 8:51pm

Oh, you're using a REALLY old version of IC2.
That seems likely. I havent updated since the start of the client back in October.

EDIT: Not sure if config or not, but whenever i blink, Console states so about 10 times.
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Mar 23rd 2013, 8:50am)

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

• "MachineMuse" is female
  • "MachineMuse" started this thread

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 12:28pm

Oh, you're using a REALLY old version of IC2.
That seems likely. I havent updated since the start of the client back in October.

EDIT: Not sure if config or not, but whenever i blink, Console states so about 10 times.

There's a config option for 'debugging info' which defaults to 'false', unless you're using an old version of MPS as well..

*wiggles* can't wait for IC2 to update so I can play with all the lovely API changes Player has been making

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 8:25pm

Is there an advantage to taking total armor value over 20?

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, March 24th 2013, 9:02pm

I suppose it is good to defend you against damages that are higher than 20 points of damage (10 hearts).
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Monday, March 25th 2013, 1:46am

Yes, 20 armor value is only 80% protection (20% per item). By default it is capped at 24% per item (96% total). Also, MPS armor has a max absorption of 3 points of damage per point of armor, so a 20 armor value suit will absorb up to 60 hearts depending on the size of the explosion (because what else is going to do that much damage?)

P.S. YAYYYY IC2 has a tentative update so I can support the new api :3

aaand it's done!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MachineMuse" (Mar 25th 2013, 2:39am)

Monday, March 25th 2013, 3:32am

I have no idea what happened but now in my 1.4.7 pack but the plasma cannon and rail gun won't fire. x.o

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Monday, March 25th 2013, 4:30am

shift mousewheel

Monday, March 25th 2013, 5:03am

Ah neat so ya can have both on the same tool a neat feature. Thanks fort he help.

Monday, March 25th 2013, 8:39am

do you know if it is a ic2 for 1.5.1 thats public? if it is one can you link it i cant find it anywhere.

Epic Lulz

Copper Miner

• "Epic Lulz" is male

Monday, March 25th 2013, 1:36pm

do you know if it is a ic2 for 1.5.1 thats public? if it is one can you link it i cant find it anywhere.
http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2_lf/258/

Somewhat public as Player has posted a link for their Jenkins before.

And RichardG has acknowledged Jenkins viewers.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Monday, March 25th 2013, 2:29pm

Suggestion :
Config to allow Sprint assist to activate using IC² Boost Key (so you can sprint by holding control, like quantum leggings).
Module to allow IC² electric tools (including addon tools) to take energy from power armor.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SpwnX" (Mar 25th 2013, 2:41pm)

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Monday, March 25th 2013, 4:03pm

Suggestion :
Config to allow Sprint assist to activate using IC² Boost Key (so you can sprint by holding control, like quantum leggings).

I don't think this is in the api.
Module to allow IC² electric tools (including addon tools) to take energy from power armor.

It already does this.

THIS IS WHY WE ARE NOT TAKING SUGGESTIONS, PEOPLE

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Monday, March 25th 2013, 4:06pm

Suggestion :

I don't think this is in the api.

It already does this.

THIS IS WHY WE ARE NOT TAKING SUGGESTIONS, PEOPLE
Is it Tier 1 Charging? it doesnt work on my Vajra or any Advanced tool.
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Monday, March 25th 2013, 5:22pm

About charging IC² electric stuff, it doesn't charge addon tools. (Like vajra, gravitool, jackhammer, adv drills/chainsaw...)
Even if there is no API for using Ctrl as boost you could implement something similar IC² config does.
(# Enable activation of the quantum leggings' speed boost when sprinting instead of holding the boost key \ B:enableQuantumSpeedOnSprint=false).
The config would be like : " # Enable activation of sprint assist boost when sprinting instead of holding the toggle key\ B:enableSprintAssistOnSprint=false"

Monday, March 25th 2013, 6:06pm

Its tier 1 only. Laser won't work off it either. iirc Muse said other tiers will be supported in 1.5

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Monday, March 25th 2013, 6:21pm

correction: other tiers ARE ALREADY supported in 1.5.1 >:3

Wednesday, March 27th 2013, 5:44am

I just started tinkering with the powersuit, and found a few minor issues where it doesn't interact with other IC2 stuff properly:
  • Filled tin cans are fully consumed instead of ejecting the empty tin can.
  • Power armor feet don't count as metallic, so magnetized iron fences don't propel you upwards

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Wednesday, March 27th 2013, 12:33pm

1) yeah, that's kind of a special case... maybe andrew will get to it soon
2) waiting on my pullrequest in Forge for that one

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 9:22am

i have a suggestion for a module for all armour: blastprof, it will be protection against explosion, since i would need to set upp the max protection to about 300 or more for each peace of armour to survive a nuke with power 100 i would like to have a new type of protection that only protect you against blast (if i for example would try to get blast proof now i would need to increase protection and energy consuption, i like balance, with about 5000%.) It could be set up to take unlimited amount of blast damage, but more blast damage=more energy.
also can you add a config option that make it possible to get the energy usage of tools to increase more and more, so if i have set the pickaxe speed to 4x it will just take 2x as much energy as 2x but 25x could take 100x more energy becouse the start on insane energy consuption could have been on 20. (i would have used this to make the multi tool and other things much more powerfull but it would cost realy big amounts of energy to use it.

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Thursday, March 28th 2013, 7:31pm

i have a suggestion for a module for all armour: blastprof, it will be protection against explosion, since i would need to set upp the max protection to about 300 or more for each peace of armour to survive a nuke with power 100 i would like to have a new type of protection that only protect you against blast (if i for example would try to get blast proof now i would need to increase protection and energy consuption, i like balance, with about 5000%.) It could be set up to take unlimited amount of blast damage, but more blast damage=more energy.
also can you add a config option that make it possible to get the energy usage of tools to increase more and more, so if i have set the pickaxe speed to 4x it will just take 2x as much energy as 2x but 25x could take 100x more energy becouse the start on insane energy consuption could have been on 20. (i would have used this to make the multi tool and other things much more powerfull but it would cost realy big amounts of energy to use it.
Blast proof? Energy armor and plating already does that.
Maybe knockback reduction.

Counter:

Hits today: 2,614 | Hits yesterday: 68,436 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 61,542,293