You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Thursday, January 17th 2013, 9:44pm

This armor set doesn't have to be top tier to begin with, actually it shouldn't. It should be craftable around Nanosuit level tech. At it's core it IS a shell after all, you just install more complex components. With full installation, it could definitely trump Quantum though, but at a REDICULOUS cost, past Quantum itself.

My proposal doesn't add any extra items, so no pressure on your spriters. I'll try to explain why I chose these parts in the first place, too.

Here are my suggestions for the Gregtech recipes for the armor itself:

Spoiler Spoiler

The Tinkering Table is similar to yours, but uses advanced circuits and a Computer Monitor (for display and interface):

The helmet, and pretty much the entire suit, uses aluminum as a lightweight and modular base for attaching components, machine parts for moving joints/connections to other parts of the suit, and a Data Storage Circuit for storing tinkering and overclocking information. The helmet also uses a computer monitor to act as an internal visor for interface with the outside world and showing the status of the rest of the suit, EU levels etc.

The chestplate is just an aluminum shell, again, with a control circuit for storing information:

The pants are similar to the chestplate:

So are the boots:

I chose these parts because they're not that hard to get, but aren't attainable after you make your first batbox.. 4 Data Storage Circuits are used, which require 8 Emeralds since you get 4 circuits per craft (9 with the Table).
Aluminum is a medium tier metal in Gregtech as well.

Armor upgrade components:

Spoiler Spoiler

Firstly, instead of (5) Iron and (5) Diamond plating, it should be (4) Titanium/(3) Iridium Plate/Energy Shield as the 3. (I love that energy shield)

The capacitors are as follows, in order of LV, MV, and HV:

The LV uses just Refined Iron, wiring, and 2 Lithium Batteries (You can also use Energy Crystals)
The MV uses two Lapotron crystals, Titanium, and wiring.
The HV uses two Lapotronic Energy Orbs (8 lapotrons each) and Chrome ingots. I feel this one might be a bit too hard, though.. Might bump it down to one orb.

Wiring is crafted as follows:

Uninsulated copper and Silver ingots (It should craft around 3)

The solenoid is made of wiring and Steel ingots (for a good ferromagnetic conductor):

The servo motor is crafted using Brass ingots, Steel ingots, two advanced circuits, and a solenoid.

I chose these parts because Brass is a good bearing material, and when attached to the solenoid's steel shaft would act as a low friction connection between the steel housing and the brass shaft. The circuits are there to provide pulse-width modulated energy flow for adjustable speeds to the rotor.

The parachute is crafted using Carbon Fiber Plates, wool, string, and a Nitrogen cell:

The Nitrogen cell is used for a high pressure quick ejection of the parachute (that's why it can deploy so fast!) and the carbon plates are to house the wool and gas canister.
These are all low-mid tier resources.

The Glider wing is made from Magnalium plates, a Carbon Fiber plate, a solenoid, and an Advanced Circuit.

Magnalium is a mid-tier resource in Gregtech. It displays a very high strength to weight ratio, being extremely lightweight for it's strength. These plates are attached to a Carbon Fiber plate for stability and integrity, and is also the housing of the Advanced Circuit, who's job is to interface with the chestplate's data circuit for quick deploying of the wings themselves.

Now, for the big guns. I find flying to be an extremely high tier ability, and thus this recipe will reflect my reasoning.

The Ion Thrusters are almost alien in technology, exhibiting very high speed and power thrust. They're made from HV capacitors, Iridium plates, a superconductor, Iridium Neutron Reflectors, and advanced heat vents.

This would craft ONE thruster.

The Iridium plates are for integrity and stability (this is a hell of a device). The superconductor is required for the vast amounts of energy flowing from the armor to the HV capicator. This capacitor discharges its energy in constant high speed pulsed bursts, which are directed and reflected from the Iridium Neutron Reflectors, which bump into each other at almost light speed inside of the thruster, and are ejected out of the advanced heat vents, which provide an extremely powerful burst of directed momentum.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zerrens" (Jan 17th 2013, 11:26pm)

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, January 17th 2013, 10:02pm

@Zerrens: Very good use of Machine Parts, for the basic Armor, and the Recipes for the advanced Parts are also good as well. I appreciate your Suggestion. :D
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Thursday, January 17th 2013, 10:13pm

Always good to see someone else likes my suggestion, and even the GregoriusT himself. I'm excited to see the direction this mod can go.

Thursday, January 17th 2013, 10:18pm

I have a thought...

Once you get this mod how you want it, I recommend talking to Kentington, author of the famous Rocket Science mod (Once it is updated of course.), and see about a collab or something, as it appears, based on both how the two add-ons are & the future plans for both, that they could easily mesh. I'd think that one of the mech suits would be epic for exploring Mars 8) and killing whatever stands in your path, and the superconductors & fusion reactors would be a near must-have for these suits for quick charging. Make sense?

Here's a link for quick reference, although with how popular the thread is ATM, it might not be necessary: [Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

I'll leave with a present: MinecraftSquid . That is all.
:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

• "MachineMuse" is female
  • "MachineMuse" started this thread

Friday, January 18th 2013, 1:36am

Ok for metals, the 2 you may be using are probably aluminium titanium iridium

As far as Teir's go
That would probably get a reasonable idea for the feel of things.

This armor set doesn't have to be top tier to begin with, actually it shouldn't. It should be craftable around Nanosuit level tech. At it's core it IS a shell after all, you just install more complex components. With full installation, it could definitely trump Quantum though, but at a REDICULOUS cost, past Quantum itself.

My proposal doesn't add any extra items, so no pressure on your spriters. I'll try to explain why I chose these parts in the first place, too.

Awesome, thanks for the primer, and I really like the reasoning behind the materials. Since GregT himself also gives his blessing, would anyone be terribly offended if I just used those recipes wholesale? :P You guys know GTech better than I do.

Once you get this mod how you want it, I recommend talking to Kentington, author of the famous Rocket Science mod (Once it is updated of course.), and see about a collab or something, as it appears, based on both how the two add-ons are & the future plans for both, that they could easily mesh. I'd think that one of the mech suits would be epic for exploring Mars 8) and killing whatever stands in your path, and the superconductors & fusion reactors would be a near must-have for these suits for quick charging. Make sense?

Here's a link for quick reference, although with how popular the thread is ATM, it might not be necessary: [Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

I'll leave with a present: MinecraftSquid . That is all.

Hehe, it sounds awesome! I'd certainly like my mod to be compatible and work with as many others as possible, but obviously there are still a lot of basic things to iron out. :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MachineMuse" (Jan 18th 2013, 2:11am)

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Friday, January 18th 2013, 2:30am

Imo you should use those recepies as they are, they are well thought out.

Zerrens

Stone Miner

• "Zerrens" is male

Friday, January 18th 2013, 3:51am

I'd actually be honored if you used those straight from the box, but I'd love to hear any modifications Greg or anyone else would like to make.

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

• "CrafterOfMines57" is male

Friday, January 18th 2013, 4:21am

I got this when attempting to use a power tool with the pickaxe and diamond drill upgrades on stone

Spoiler Spoiler

Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Unexpected error

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Crafter\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-01-17_22.17.11-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 5a168770 --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\Crafter\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-01-17_22.17.11-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 1/17/13 10:17 PM

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemPowerTool.canHarvestBlock(ItemPowerTool.java:85)
at net.machinemuse.powersuits.event.EventHandler.handleHarvestCheck(EventHandler.java:22)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_39_EventHandler_handleHarvestCheck_HarvestCheck.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.doPlayerHarvestCheck(ForgeEventFactory.java:15)
at qx.b(EntityPlayer.java:850)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.canHarvestBlock(ForgeHooks.java:100)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.blockStrength(ForgeHooks.java:129)
at amq.a(Block.java:686)
at ayo.b(PlayerControllerMP.java:208)
at ayo.c(PlayerControllerMP.java:297)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:1256)

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [ays['CrafterOfMines57'/259, l='MpServer', x=-25.46, y=60.62, z=237.70]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 441
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (-24,64,236), Chunk: (at 8,4,12 in -2,14; contains blocks -32,0,224 to -17,255,239), Region: (-1,0; contains chunks -32,0 to -1,31, blocks -512,0,0 to -1,255,511)
Level time: 11930 game time, 11930 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)

Forced entities: 109 total;: redacted for shortness
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Stacktrace:
at ayp.a(WorldClient.java:440)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.b(Minecraft.java:2401)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:794)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_10, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 149793904 bytes (142 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 3300 (184800 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 2 (112 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.12.511 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.473 17 mods loaded, 17 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.112.198-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
GregTech_Addon [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (MachineMuseModularPowerSuits-v0.1.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series GL version 3.3.11653 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 1522 (85232 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 14 (784 bytes; 0 MB) used

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.canToolHarvestBlock(Lamq;ILur;)Z
at net.machinemuse.powersuits.item.ItemPowerTool.canHarvestBlock(ItemPowerTool.java:85)
at net.machinemuse.powersuits.event.EventHandler.handleHarvestCheck(EventHandler.java:22)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_39_EventHandler_handleHarvestCheck_HarvestCheck.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.doPlayerHarvestCheck(ForgeEventFactory.java:15)
at qx.b(EntityPlayer.java:850)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.canHarvestBlock(ForgeHooks.java:100)
at net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeHooks.blockStrength(ForgeHooks.java:129)
at amq.a(Block.java:686)
at ayo.b(PlayerControllerMP.java:208)
at ayo.c(PlayerControllerMP.java:297)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:1256)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1824)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:846)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:771)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 3d8a811a ----------
Is the answer to this question no?

Quoted

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Friday, January 18th 2013, 4:42am

Had a quick play with the mod and so far am enjoying it I like the modular idea allowing you to customise your armour to your liking and have a couple of suggestions for changes that I would like to see;

1. Would it be possible to add a sprint button for use with the leggings like what IC2 Quantum Armour has whereby if you change the config to say only use when the boost key is held down then you can sprint without going insanely fast. (Means I can sprint around holes without it going a bit crazy and throwing myself in)

2. I would like it if you could change the tinker table recipe to use something other than an emerald as realistically your change of mining one is insanely low and so whether or not you get one depends on your ability to find a village in which you have something to trade. (Maybe make it cost even a diamond block as with some of the worlds I have played in where I have had a lot of trouble finding villages getting started in this mod would be next to impossible)

3. As other people have said I would like to see some kind of free flying module that simulates creative flying however make it insanely expensive to make and also use a lot of power so you can only use it sparingly.

Other than that really do love the mod and am looking forward to seeing if you add more modules and what they are.

Edit: Oh and one quick question I installed the sprint assist on a pair of Power Armour Legs and set the speed boost and exhaustion compensation to max I assumed the exhaustion compensation would mitigate the amount of hunger I lost (at full 100% compensation so no hunger loss) yet I still lost all my hunger very quickly sprinting around am I mistaken about what the exhaustion compensation does or is it bugged.

Friday, January 18th 2013, 5:59am

emerald is really not that hard to find. the trick is that it only spawns in extreme hills biomes. If you mine in one, you should get plenty.

Friday, January 18th 2013, 6:20am

emerald is really not that hard to find. the trick is that it only spawns in extreme hills biomes. If you mine in one, you should get plenty.
True but with EBXL installed finding a biome on its own takes quite some time.

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Friday, January 18th 2013, 10:43pm

I got this when attempting to use a power tool with the pickaxe and diamond drill upgrades on stone

You need to update forge I think? ForgeHooks.canToolHarvestBlock() is the only method on that line.

Quoted

Had a quick play with the mod and so far am enjoying it I like the modular idea allowing you to customise your armour to your liking and have a couple of suggestions for changes that I would like to see;

1. Would it be possible to add a sprint button for use with the leggings like what IC2 Quantum Armour has whereby if you change the config to say only use when the boost key is held down then you can sprint without going insanely fast. (Means I can sprint around holes without it going a bit crazy and throwing myself in)

Yeh I really am not satisfied with the way minecraft handles keybinds so I'm avoiding any kind of 'boost key' / etc. stuff until I set up a proper GUI to change them. That's probably my next priority, so if I can, it'll be done this weekend, after the Gregtech recipes.

Quoted

2. I would like it if you could change the tinker table recipe to use something other than an emerald as realistically your change of mining one is insanely low and so whether or not you get one depends on your ability to find a village in which you have something to trade. (Maybe make it cost even a diamond block as with some of the worlds I have played in where I have had a lot of trouble finding villages getting started in this mod would be next to impossible)

Personally I always try to find a village early on because I can't be arsed to set up farms myself, and there's almost always a villager who'll trade for wheat. I thought it served as kind of a useful 'barrier to entry' since hardly anyone uses emeralds for anything but they're not as hard to get as...say...a nether star.

I can make a config option that swaps it out for a diamond block I guess, yeah.

Quoted

3. As other people have said I would like to see some kind of free flying module that simulates creative flying however make it insanely expensive to make and also use a lot of power so you can only use it sparingly.

I'm going to avoid making a straight-up 'creative flight' since I hate the double-jump to activate/deactivate (and a few mods might conflict on that anyway), but I will probably add some kind of anti-gravity or hover module which allows you to completely stop moving in midair.

Quoted

Other than that really do love the mod and am looking forward to seeing if you add more modules and what they are.

Edit: Oh and one quick question I installed the sprint assist on a pair of Power Armour Legs and set the speed boost and exhaustion compensation to max I assumed the exhaustion compensation would mitigate the amount of hunger I lost (at full 100% compensation so no hunger loss) yet I still lost all my hunger very quickly sprinting around am I mistaken about what the exhaustion compensation does or is it bugged.

Well, it is a bit iffy since it just calculates the amount of hunger that sprinting would have taken and gives it back, so I might have screwed it up, but keep in mind that sprint-jumping takes a LOT of hunger (4x as much as a regular jump) which the sprint assist doesn't compensate for.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MachineMuse" (Jan 19th 2013, 1:11am)

CrafterOfMines57

Miner Of Diamond

• "CrafterOfMines57" is male

Friday, January 18th 2013, 10:52pm

You need to update forge I think? ForgeHooks.canToolHarvestBlock() is the only method on that line.

I thought I did have the latest Forge version, it turns out I did not, updating fixed the problem.
Is the answer to this question no?

Quoted

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

YX33A

Resident Sergal

• "YX33A" is male
  • Canada

Friday, January 18th 2013, 11:53pm

True but with EBXL installed finding a biome on its own takes quite some time.

True, but with Custom Ore Generation, one can find emeralds under plains, or anywhere, actually(just more common in plains). Or you could create a Mystcraft Single Biome Flatland Extreme Hills age and just stripmine the hell out of it.
Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 1:09am

ok, I've got almost all of the gregtech recipes to work. I need one for the power tool as well; does this work?
AXA
AMA
XCX
A = aluminum, M = machineparts, C = data storage circuits, X = nothing (space)

Also: I have to say I love Gregtech's oredictionary unificator. Makes this even easier. I'm just having trouble with the Data Storage Circuits, and the reactor parts for the ion thrusters; I've tried everything from "circuitTier05" to "circuitTier10" and none of them seem to work :s and there doesn't seem to be a registration for the neutronreflector or the cooling vent at all, as far as I can tell.

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 1:26am

Data storage sircuts are circuitTier05 not sure why it isnt working
The reflectors dont have an oredict entry unfortunatly.

Edit: Drop a post in the gregtech thread, if there is a bug greg is fast at getting thigns fixed.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Quintine" (Jan 19th 2013, 1:31am)

Kane Hart

Godcraft.Com Administrator

Canada

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 1:53am

Cool mod, Will never ever touch unless if there was say a GregTech Hardcore version of this. That being using certain stuff from GregTech if not even fusion type things to make this work. Great idea's though and looks really sweet but I like my gameplay to be very challenging.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 2:00am

Kane, a gregtech version is currently in the works.

Kane Hart

Godcraft.Com Administrator

Canada

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 2:13am

Kane, a gregtech version is currently in the works.
sweet, I really hope its a lot and I mean a LOT more expensive then what Quantium and nano are.. They both are a bit op as is with Greg's techline. But then again even Greg likes it easy :P
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Saturday, January 19th 2013, 2:38am

If you go up a few posts you can see the recipes being used for stuff.

Counter:

Hits today: 29,229 | Hits yesterday: 68,824 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,262,744