You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 5:24pm

The helmet itself isn't that expensive, unless you got a whole bunch of advanced modules on it.
Yes, but as the only source of Aluminium was Ore berries, and the Emeralds needed for the Data thing was Scarce, and we arent exactly Far into the game since everyone dies of Starving or Ghost creepers/Pigmen every 3-5 seconds...
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Friday, May 3rd 2013, 7:14pm

What would be nice is if the Suit used the energy stored inside it already instead of eating the energy from my tools first... -_-
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014

Epic Lulz

Copper Miner

• "Epic Lulz" is male

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 4:46am

What would be nice is if the Suit used the energy stored inside it already instead of eating the energy from my tools first... -_-
I think that is fixed in the later builds (470+), but I had to downgrade to 462 because of the texture rendering problem.

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

• "MachineMuse" is female
  • "MachineMuse" started this thread

Monday, May 6th 2013, 10:33pm

it's done

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, May 6th 2013, 11:08pm

If that's not epic, I don't know what could be :thumbsup:
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 12:52am

How do we access the color picker?

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:30am

L right now, it's a forgekeybind. I'll add it to the tinker table later when I make it so you can 'save' outfits

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 4:32pm

Finnally, i can dress as a Full on Iron man.
Now all we need is a Laser Flamethrower on the Glove and different Visors.

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 12:44pm

I have only the GT recipes active in config but the recipes don't exactly match those listed at machinemuse.net, most notably in all recipes that have IC2 advanced circuit it is replaced with UE advanced circuit.

Is that intended?

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 3:03pm

I have only the GT recipes active in config but the recipes don't exactly match those listed at machinemuse.net, most notably in all recipes that have IC2 advanced circuit it is replaced with UE advanced circuit.

Is that intended?
The API Broke, it isnt intended.

Monday, May 20th 2013, 12:17pm

if i have modular powersuits installed my log get spammed with this:

Spoiler Spoiler

2013-05-20 13:12:00 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] @ Pre render
2013-05-20 13:12:00 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] 1281: Invalid value
2013-05-20 13:12:00 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] ########## GL ERROR ##########
2013-05-20 13:12:00 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] ########## GL ERROR ##########
2013-05-20 13:12:01 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] ########## GL ERROR ##########
if i want it to stop i have to reload my texturepack, everytime i start up minecraft :/
it is with any texturepack, including vanilla
also all icons is screwed up untill i reload the textures.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 5:43pm

Is the version with the Custom colouring up, or is it Dev?

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 6:24pm

It seems that powersuits is draining ALL items in inventory energy, including tools, which is not good.
If its already fixed, ignore me. If its not, make it only drain items that has 1M or more EU.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Tuesday, May 21st 2013, 6:25pm

It seems that powersuits is draining ALL items in inventory energy, including tools, which is not good.
If its already fixed, ignore me. If its not, make it only drain items that has 1M or more EU.
Or drain its own internal Storage first :p

MachineMuse

Tree Cutter

Friday, June 7th 2013, 4:54pm

Okay, I finally got off my tush and fixed the issues I was waiting on to release a recommended build, so here it is! I know most of you are using dev versions anyway, but the changes since last recommended (which was like a month ago now) include:

New features:
- Cosmetic customization menu! Press L to open it. (no, still don't have different costumes bindable to keys yet)
- Glowy bits
- Sounds
- Custom fonts

Bug/issue fixes:
- Tools now drain energy from top to bottom in your inventory (starting with helmet)
- AoE function of the axe now only targets log blocks
- Recipes updated (some oredict changes)
- Forge compatibility updated (fixes the gauntlet not showing in first person)
- Omniwrench rotation fixed
- Lux capacitor boundaries completely fixed
- Uses a scissor test for scrollable windows, so no more checkmarks floating outside their frame
- Change power tool mode while sneaking with number keys
- Lots of nullpointers fixed

Known ongoing issues:
- I broke optifine again :( sorry
- Powertool modules don't work on all appropriate modded blocks or have some strange behaviour sometimes.

For convenience: http://machinemuse.net/download.php

Friday, June 7th 2013, 7:59pm

Glowy bits? All my dreams have come true!

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, June 7th 2013, 8:14pm

I know Powersuits are not enchantable due it being electric (and balance), but i wish i could so i would put Ars Magica Soulbound enchant, which makes you keep the item after deaths =D.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Thursday, June 13th 2013, 12:13am

I know Powersuits are not enchantable due it being electric (and balance), but i wish i could so i would put Ars Magica Soulbound enchant, which makes you keep the item after deaths =D.
Well MachineMuse could add that as an insanely expensive upgrade that must be applied to each piece of armour separately. Maybe Could require, in total, 96 Ender pearls, 96 Glowstone dust, 96 Lapis(?), 10 Diamonds, 40 Emeralds, and something else that is excruciatingly expensive.

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 6:52pm

when i try to edit the model it crashes (i think i have reported it on the bug tracker so i wont post the log here) when i open minecraft my config for modular powersuits get reset to deafult and the server and client configs resets to different id's...so its pretty much unplayable in the newest version of mmm powersuits :/

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 9:26am

I see you used a Function Call to internals of GregTech, so instead of using the API Call, you copied the API Call, causing the Game to crash on startup, when adding a Crafting Recipe where the Character 'N' == null. I fixed the Crash by making a Dummy Function, which returns a Dummy Item, which is renamed to display the Error.

Just wanted to mention that.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Counter:

Hits today: 2,594 | Hits yesterday: 68,436 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 61,542,273