You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds: v2.0/2.1/2.2 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 → jenkins)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 25th 2013, 4:33pm

Feed The Beast! Taking Pictures HELP!

I have took a picture of the Coordinates of where I live, But now I can't find the Picture. Could someone please help me? Where can I find the picture?

GregoriusT

Leader of GregTech Intergalactical

• "GregoriusT" is male

Friday, January 25th 2013, 4:56pm

Inside the Screenshots Folder?
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad,
I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

Bugreports belong to the GregTech Thread. Any PM regarding Bugs or Support will get Ignored.
Especially those prefixed by a stupid Friend request.

GregTech now in OPEN BETA

Perseuscrafter

Tree Cutter

• "Perseuscrafter" is male

Location: Somewhere Underground Studying the Question of Life, the Universe and Everything

Friday, January 25th 2013, 4:57pm

Screenshots in the .minecraft paste.
I have took a picture of the Coordinates of where I live, But now I can't find the Picture. Could someone please help me? Where can I find the picture?

Sinnaj63

That weird guy with like over 1,000 posts that still somehow remains obscure. Odd.

• "Sinnaj63" is male

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:29pm

Look at your home screen, documents or "Username", thats where I always find the FTB-Data.