You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ELITE_57

Tele-Man

• "ELITE_57" is male
  • "ELITE_57" started this thread

Wednesday, March 13th 2013, 7:10pm

Translates in different languages. Introducing Russian Translate.

Hello everybody :D I have an idea to make many translates on different languages like in original-vanilla minecraft and also many mods like Forestry now. So i want to introduce my IC2.lang full Russian translate! I translated all items and achievements like in original russian translation of Minecraft. So it can be like an offical russian translate for IC2, you can download it and check, just put it in folder and select russian language.
ELITE_57 has attached the following file:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ELITE_57" (Mar 16th 2013, 8:32am)

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 8:19am

Quoted

S:blockAdvMachine.name=Улучшенный механизм
S:blockBatBox.name=Бат-Бокс

S:item.itemTreetap.name=Краник
S:item.itemTreetapElectric.name=Соковыжималка

S:tile.blockCrop.name=Жёрдочки

Да девид блейн это те самый ребята которые придумали "Энергохранитель Хрустальный Оптимизованный" ...

this "translation" suck.
Unsafe.putObject(42,Unsafe.staticFieldOffset(42.getDeclaredFields()[42]),43);

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 10:25am

What a sh...ame. ><

ELITE_57

Tele-Man

• "ELITE_57" is male

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 12:22pm

Why this translation is suck? Normal translation in original style, tell me please what wrong in this translation? (Any way if you think my translation is wrong so show me please corect version of translation if you so clever...)

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 12:24pm

I could translate to brazillian portuguese, but that would require a lot of time...

@all posts above: i can't understand russian so i can't say it is a good translation or not =P.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

wasmic

Mad Scientist, but not as mad as Greg.

• "wasmic" is male

Location: Minecraftia, making a final stand against the spambots!

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 12:58pm

It would be great with in-game selectable translations. I can provide translations in danish, if there's any interest.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

BillJoehobo

sdrawkcab siht etorw I

• "BillJoehobo" is male

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 2:15pm

There are several translation packs in the pending add-on section. Most are out dated but still recent enough that they might work, or at least give the foundation to updated.

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 3:12pm

Well, that not to be unfounded:

Spoiler Spoiler

blob - капля, blot - клякса;
better - лучше; "круто" - жаргон лучше не использовать, если в оригинале он не используется в явной форме
stash it! - [На]копи [это]! (делай/сделай что-либо, а не "Пора копить!" - делать/сделать что-либо)
intra - внутри чего-либо (измерения); inter - меж[ду] чем-либо (измерениями); - телепорт не может перемещать между измерениями/мирами, поэтому это очень грубая ошибка
There is a lot more actually. Most words are completely different.

ELITE_57

Tele-Man

• "ELITE_57" is male

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 4:25pm

Yes, i little changed achievements translate to make it more literary, not verbatim but i really sure that translation of items 100% Right! ;)

wasmic

Mad Scientist, but not as mad as Greg.

• "wasmic" is male

Location: Minecraftia, making a final stand against the spambots!

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 8:32pm

There are several translation packs in the pending add-on section. Most are out dated but still recent enough that they might work, or at least give the foundation to updated.

The suggestion of the OP was to make it possible to choose it ingame, in the vanilla minecraft menu. Forestry, and I think also Railcraft, does this.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

ELITE_57

Tele-Man

• "ELITE_57" is male

Friday, March 15th 2013, 6:32am

The suggestion of the OP was to make it possible to choose it ingame, in the vanilla minecraft menu. Forestry, and I think also Railcraft, does this.

Yes forestry and railcraft, does this and i introduce translation for IC2 which can does this too.