You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Impossible4

Underpayed Industrial worker

• "Impossible4" is male
  • "Impossible4" started this thread
  • Canada

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 1:53pm

Impossible4's IC^2 Videos

Hey guys, what's up. 5 months or so I did a tutorial on the RP2/IC^2 watermill thing, and now I have improved it.
I will post more videos as they happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrgrbPXpkOo

Redpower2: www.eloraam.com

Epic Lulz

Copper Miner

• "Epic Lulz" is male

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 3:29pm

Hey guys, what's up. 5 months or so I did a tutorial on the RP2/IC^2 watermill thing, and now I have improved it.
I will post more videos as they happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrgrbPXpkOo

Redpower2: www.eloraam.com
Bucket Brigade has been severely nerfed, I doubt anybody would use it, it costs about 6 iron and 2 tin for just 1 EU/t. Although better than solars I guess, you still need deployers

And your design has a major noobie flaw: copper cabling.

Finally redpower would probably be a bad choice for automation as, well, its history and pr6 is extremely buggy atm.

Oh, and there will be lag issues with the timer + uninsulated wire. I didn't manage to watch the whole thing, but you need to set it to at least 5 s for a non-laggy tileable setup and 0.85 s if you just need one.