You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 11:19pm

I still have 1.23 IC2. Could someone upload a mirror?

Tuesday, December 13th 2011, 1:02am

I just thought...
If it uses a tesla coil then it should Fry/cook the fish too. It would make sense.
Oh well Im still downloading.

Friday, December 16th 2011, 8:48pm

I just thought...
If it uses a tesla coil then it should Fry/cook the fish too. It would make sense.
Oh well Im still downloading.

The water dilutes the electricity too much to do anything aside from kill them. So it kills them, but doesn't cook them.

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 3:43am

Bump for updated to 1.42, leaving the old version up for now in case anyone stuck back in 1.8.1 for any reason needs to get a copy.

I still have 1.23 IC2. Could someone upload a mirror?

Sorry, I don't have the zips of that version any more. :( Hope you've gotten to update since.

• "Sami06041991" is male

Monday, February 6th 2012, 7:29pm

no update for 1.64 ;(

Tuesday, February 7th 2012, 3:01pm

no update for 1.64 ;(

Oh, dammit. I was hoping nobody would notice if I didn't keep updating this. :whistling: 1.64 version coming up this afternoon.

Saturday, February 25th 2012, 6:23am

Ha, nice it was updated for 1.7!
THis was always a fun little mod to use, it also made fishing a good source of food since the Rod never breaks (never got how Bows lasted forever but a fishing rod wore out)

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 5:09pm

Suggestion: using it while standing in water should damage you. Unless you wear a rubber boots. :)

Saturday, March 3rd 2012, 8:42am

make it drop cooked fish instead of raw fish. Cool mod tough :thumbsup:
nvm

wasmic

Mad Scientist, but not as mad as Greg.

• "wasmic" is male

Location: Minecraftia, making a final stand against the spambots!

Thursday, March 22nd 2012, 8:38pm

Silly. Epic. 'nuff said.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 4:54pm

Considering you need raw fish to get cats, and cats keep creepers away (talk about epic silly!) and also considering how much fishing blows, this has become one of my favorite items.
Glad you've kept updating this!

Snoochy

Certified Balancer

• "Snoochy" is male
  • United States

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 5:25pm

Considering you need raw fish to get cats, and cats keep creepers away (talk about epic silly!) and also considering how much fishing blows, this has become one of my favorite items.
that was the main reason i was wanting to install this addon, how many fish does it allow you to catch?
"the more people i kill, the better the chances are that i got the right one" ~Goblin Assassin: MtG

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 7:58pm

that was the main reason i was wanting to install this addon, how many fish does it allow you to catch?

You'll probably average about 5 fish per shot if you fish in the middle of the water, or around 3 from the shore. (It's relative to the number of water blocks in a 9x9 plane around you. No bonus for deeper water, although it will check downward a bit if you're sitting slightly above the water.)

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 8:56pm

You'll probably average about 5 fish per shot if you fish in the middle of the water, or around 3 from the shore. (It's relative to the number of water blocks in a 9x9 plane around you. No bonus for deeper water, although it will check downward a bit if you're sitting slightly above the water.)

Oh good to know. I was fishing from the shore, and like you said about 3 on average. Now I know to get out my waders ;)

Thursday, April 12th 2012, 6:05pm

old versions

I cant access old versions of the mod
when i open it in it takes me to an empty Medifire page with no visible downloads

resolved
Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum - "When you have their testicals/full-attention in your grasp, you will have their hearts and minds also"

Wednesday, April 18th 2012, 2:22am

That is the best goddamn sprite I've ever seen, you beautiful genius(es).

I meant the original one. Nevermind at all.

jose.rob.jr

Developer and Youtuber

• "jose.rob.jr" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, April 27th 2012, 10:15pm

Update to 1.95b please?

I love this powerful telestacoil based fish magnetizer :D

Dimondisnice

Explosive Expert

• "Dimondisnice" is male

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 6:31pm

Need 1.95 looks awesome

KefkeWren

AnonTheMouse

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 6:51am

Just happened to notice this today. Sad that it seems to not get updates, because I would love something like this.
In the real world things are very different. You just need to look around you. Nobody wants to die that way. People die of disease and accident. Death comes suddenly and there is no notion of good or bad. It leaves, not a dramatic feeling but great emptiness. When you lose someone you loved very much you feel this big empty space and think, 'If I had known this was coming I would have done things differently.' —Yoshinori Kitase

wasmic

Mad Scientist, but not as mad as Greg.

• "wasmic" is male

Location: Minecraftia, making a final stand against the spambots!

Wednesday, January 23rd 2013, 9:30am

This should be added to core IC2. It's the most HAYO-ish tool i have ever seen.

EDIT: Pageclaim!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

Counter:

Hits today: 53,744 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,218,435