You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, June 9th 2013, 8:25pm

I got really depressed that snyke didn't get around to updating, so THANK YOU.
How would you compare Snyke's version to this one?
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

wasmic

Mad Scientist, but not as mad as Greg.

• "wasmic" is male

Location: Minecraftia, making a final stand against the spambots!

Sunday, June 9th 2013, 9:50pm

Well, it's the same. Immibis just made it from scratch, but it's completely identical to snyke's old unopdated version.

EDIT: How did you get NINE types of copper??? I only have, like, four or five.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, June 9th 2013, 10:19pm

Well, it's the same. Immibis just made it from scratch, but it's completely identical to snyke's old unopdated version.

EDIT: How did you get NINE types of copper??? I only have, like, four or five.

OK then. And I have no idea, but it's 135 mods now :)
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Sunday, June 9th 2013, 11:27pm

any way you could pick up snyke's BC/IC2 crossover mod? I really want his elec engines as they are better than the other crossover mod, I'm not as concerned with the BC to IC2 converter though, just the engines. His Adjustable Elec engine is so awesome for precise BC power production.

Kane Hart

Godcraft.Com Administrator

Canada

Monday, June 10th 2013, 12:41am

Thank you Jesus!
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

Monday, June 10th 2013, 2:24am

any way you could pick up snyke's BC/IC2 crossover mod? I really want his elec engines as they are better than the other crossover mod, I'm not as concerned with the BC to IC2 converter though, just the engines. His Adjustable Elec engine is so awesome for precise BC power production.

Have you tried Power Converters and Thermal Expansion?
Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
Need low-lag renewable power?
Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
Battery snot included.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Monday, June 10th 2013, 7:48am

Was snyke's ever working for 1.4.7? Also, does battery snot effect my machines, I don't want to have to clean them every time I battery power them.

I see this too much.

Monday, June 10th 2013, 9:37am

Was snyke's ever working for 1.4.7? Also, does battery snot effect my machines, I don't want to have to clean them every time I battery power them.

I lied; there's no battery snot.
Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
Battery snot included.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, June 10th 2013, 9:40am

What's a Battery Snort?
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

wasmic

Mad Scientist, but not as mad as Greg.

• "wasmic" is male

Location: Minecraftia, making a final stand against the spambots!

Monday, June 10th 2013, 11:13am

I think it's the whiteish thingy that appears when alkaline batteries leak. I'm not sure, though.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

Monday, June 10th 2013, 12:43pm

Have you tried Power Converters and Thermal Expansion?

yes, I DO NOT LIKE THEM!!!
they do not have what I want. I want snykes elec engines, they are superior to anything else out there for my application.
I have a setup that is used to pull from a series (64) of item duplicators using BC pipes and I need an engine that will pull the same amount of items with no change in speed or amount based on heat level in the engine. and don't tell me to go pickup logistics pipes or use RP2 cause I can't.
I do not want to pick up a mod with a large number of items for just one part that doesn't work exactly like I want nor is as flexible as the adjustable elec engine.
I no longer really need the BC-IC2 converters as CJ upped the power gen of his Steam Turbine from 100 EU/t to 200 EU/t making it more efficient to use the steam turbine than 8 industrial steam engines and power converters and ICBM will take EU.
oh, I'd also want his HV wooden conductive pipe as regular wooden conductive pipe has a limit on how much power it will accept.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kye_Duo" (Jun 10th 2013, 1:04pm)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Monday, June 10th 2013, 3:24pm

What's a Battery Snort?
No idea, but we are talking about Battery Snot's, not snorts.
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Slye_Fox

Tree Cutter

• "Slye_Fox" is male
  • United Kingdom

Monday, June 10th 2013, 6:06pm

Would it be possible to get a 1.4.7 version?

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Monday, June 10th 2013, 6:14pm

Would it be possible to get a 1.4.7 version?
This was made a few days ago in 1.5, so unless it is completely remade in 1.4.7, no.
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Monday, June 10th 2013, 9:14pm

Hey, somebody found the will to make a clean recode :D nice going
In my defense, my nerfed values are all configurable

EDIT:

Oh, and if there is a single feature you should take over from me, make it the sounds.

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 2:45am

I assume that the licensing and mod pack inclusion is the same as your other mods? :) If so I would be adding this into my public mod pack.

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 10:06am

hey immibis, glad you decided to make this mod for all of us :)
just a little thing though, i like to put a lever on my machines to have them always on but unlike the induction furnace from ic2 you cant place levers on these machines. if you could allow that functionality i would greatly appreciate it, thanks :)

• "Sami06041991" is male

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 1:57pm

Ya true :thumbup:
just a little thing though, i like to put a lever on my machines to have them always on but unlike the induction furnace from ic2 you cant place levers on these machines. if you could allow that functionality i would greatly appreciate it, thanks :)

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 1:15am

55.0.2:
  • You can now place levers etc on advanced machines.

Hey, somebody found the will to make a clean recode :D nice going
In my defense, my nerfed values are all configurable
EDIT:
Oh, and if there is a single feature you should take over from me, make it the sounds.

First rule of configs: 90% of users will not look at the configs. 95% of users will not change the configs.
Partly because of modpacks like FTB that use default configs except when they need to be changed.

If I add sounds, I want them to speed up and slow down with the machines, so I probably won't be adding them soon.

I assume that the licensing and mod pack inclusion is the same as your other mods? :) If so I would be adding this into my public mod pack.

Yes.

Fixed now, thanks.

Battery snot included.

Quintine

Iron Miner

• "Quintine" is male
  • Australia

Wednesday, June 12th 2013, 1:27am

Do you think you could add a config to adjust EU usage though?
Just for the 5% that would really appreciate it :)

Counter:

Hits today: 4,795 | Hits yesterday: 35,349 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,336,235