You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 7:10pm

[ADDON] [1.7.2] Aroma1997s Portable Recharger

This mod adds a new kind of energy storage. The energy storage item is actually special, because it will charge stuff in your inventory, if you have both in the inventory, the item you want to charge and the Portable Recharger.

The different tiers:

Small Recharger:

Medium Recharger:

Large Recharger:

Huge Recharger:

Download:
Version 1.0.0.6 (MC 1.7.2)
Version 1.0.0.5 (MC 1.6.2/1.6.4)
Version 1.0.0.1 (MC 1.5.2)

Older Versions

Changelog:

Spoiler Spoiler

Version 1.0.0.6:
Update to MC 1.7.2.
Changed recipes slightly.

Version 1.0.0.5:
Fixed bug with recipes.

Version 1.0.0.4:
Updated to new Minecraft.

Version 1.0.0.3:
Fixed config derp.

Version 1.0.0.2:
Updated to MC 1.6.2.

Version 1.0.0.1:
Changed recipes.

Version 1.0.0.0:
First initial release.

Issues:
If you find any issues, please report them in this thread or at bitbucket

License:

Spoiler Spoiler

As of the copyright terms (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp),
you accepted when you purchased Minecraft, the owner (in this case me,
Aroma1997) has full rights over his modifications despite use of
Mojang's code.

1. Liability

I am not responsible for any damage, the use of this modification
causes. This modification may not completely work with parts of the
Minecraft game. All damages caused from the use or misuse of this mod
fall on the end user.

2. Use

Use of this mod is allowed without restrictions as long as you do not redistribute it.

3. Distribution and redistribution

This modification may only distributed where I upload and link it.
Without written permission, you are not allowed to mirror this
modification or upload it somewhere else. You are also not allowed to
make money out of it (adf.ly links etc.) or use any kind of link
shortener on the direct download links. It is not allowed to distribute
this modification in a mod compilation or a modpack, until you have
written permission from me. It is also not allowed to use my image
material or parts of it and redistribute it.

4. Modification of the modification

It is allowed to decompile this modification and to edit this
modification. However, it is not allowed to distribute modified versions
of this modification or distribute the source code of this modification
without my written permission.
Check out my mods here.

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Aroma1997" (Mar 13th 2014, 5:37pm)

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 7:19pm

A nice, even tough its old, idea, and a nice mod. But you are allready capable of portalbe recharging stuff using RE Batteries. But still, a nice mod.

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 7:21pm

A nice, even tough its old, idea, and a nice mod. But you are allready capable of portalbe recharging stuff using RE Batteries. But still, a nice mod.
Yes, but RE-Batteries are not automated...
Check out my mods here.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 7:22pm

But you are allready capable of portalbe recharging stuff using RE Batteries.
I'm sure you wont carry lots of batteries to go for a mining, while you want to keep yourself armored (aka no lappack/batpack).
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

MatLaPatate

Diamond Miner

• "MatLaPatate" is male

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 7:45pm

Seems kind of OP ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 7:52pm

@SpwnX Thats why I have my Lappack that does not even use Invenory Space!

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 8:00pm

Yeah, but Armor Slots are more valuable than Inventory slots.
You don't have to use it, if you don't want.
Check out my mods here.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Wednesday, June 19th 2013, 8:06pm

That made no sense to me but fine.

@aroma : you should consider posting your addons on the pending addons section, instead of this one. Only do that if you make any new one, don't create duplicate threads.
Another recommendation is that if you are making even more addons is to pack them into one, like GregTech.
Currently this section is reserved for addons approved by alblaka (and maybe the other devs), but due a problem in the forums anyone can create a new thread here.
I'm not saying that you are not allowed be here, but instead you should receive approval from the devs first so you can have an "official" IC² addon.
Also this is a message to any one that feels like making an addon for IC².

Edit : Images for recipes would be a nice thing...
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 4:02pm

I wonder why they're there, now...
Check out my mods here.

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 5:09pm

I wonder why they're there, now...
Thats nice.

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 6:47pm

Edit: Sorry, the config didn't generate before for some reason, might be because I was using Magic Launcher and testing or whatnot. There's no text in there however?

This is pretty great, but can we have a config please? It conflicts with the Twilight Forest IDs, and it would be far easier to change the IDs of a few items of your mod than all of the IDs of Twilight Forest items. For now I'd rather just not use it even though I would love to =/

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "reinhart_menken" (Jul 6th 2013, 8:11pm)

Monday, July 8th 2013, 3:24pm

Edit: Sorry, the config didn't generate before for some reason, might be because I was using Magic Launcher and testing or whatnot. There's no text in there however?

This is pretty great, but can we have a config please? It conflicts with the Twilight Forest IDs, and it would be far easier to change the IDs of a few items of your mod than all of the IDs of Twilight Forest items. For now I'd rather just not use it even though I would love to =/

For me it works...
Does Minecraft give you any errors in the console when you start up the game?
Check out my mods here.

mustangdood

Tree Cutter

• "mustangdood" is male

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 3:01am

This also doesn't work for me with 1.62. I'm using IC2 401.

It shows in the mods menu (game main menu), and nothing gives an error. I can't see the recipes, and the recipes don't work. Also, the config file is generated, but empty.

Kane Hart

Godcraft.Com Administrator

Canada

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 3:15am

This mod looks kind of good. How stable is it.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 3:08pm

It shows in the mods menu (game main menu), and nothing gives an error. I can't see the recipes, and the recipes don't work. Also, the config file is generated, but empty.

What version of the PR are you using? And do the Items show up in Creative menu?
Check out my mods here.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aroma1997" (Aug 10th 2013, 3:16pm)

Saturday, August 10th 2013, 3:10pm

This mod looks kind of good. How stable is it.
Well I haven't had any Crashes or so, so from I'm aware 100% stable.
Check out my mods here.

Quatros

Lead Miner

• "Quatros" is male

Wednesday, August 21st 2013, 2:29pm

Looks nice, might use it.

Saturday, August 24th 2013, 5:03pm

Ok, the config file should now no onger be empty. (Small (or rather BIG) derp on my side.)
Check out my mods here.

jjjworley

Tree Cutter

• "jjjworley" is male

Monday, October 28th 2013, 12:24am

I love this mod! I'm able to fly with my Gravisuite flyer for longer periods of time without recharging. Thank you!

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 8:09pm

survive a 1.7 upgrade

Awesome mod! But it can be even better, :D I got warnings under Forge 9.11.1.953:

2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.ic2recharger.ItemRecharger with ID 28000 owned by mod Aroma1997sPortableRecharger, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.ic2recharger.ItemRecharger with ID 28001 owned by mod Aroma1997sPortableRecharger, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.ic2recharger.ItemRecharger with ID 28002 owned by mod Aroma1997sPortableRecharger, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.ic2recharger.ItemRecharger with ID 28003 owned by mod Aroma1997sPortableRecharger, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!
2013-12-12 12:46:55 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Found anonymous item of class aroma1997.ic2recharger.ItemRecharger with ID 28004 owned by mod Aroma1997sPortableRecharger, this item will NOT survive a 1.7 upgrade!

Counter:

Hits today: 53,640 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,218,331